Chapter 1

My Mr.Boss

 

Aww crap. I am late! Long lectures, jams, hungry tummy, headache all in one. What is wrong with me? Why couldn't I just get up when  the alarm rang? Why can't you just hit me in the head with a Gucci bag? Now I gotta face the devil. If I get fired this time, I'm screwed. My whole life is screwed. Mom will kill me and my sister would probably burn all my my shoes. Oh...my babies. I can't cope up with this! It ruins my self-esteem and I am totally crapping the out of myself. What am I even talking about?

That was about it. Maybe not all of it but kinda the introduction of how my life was when I started working with AJC Entreprises last month. AJC means All Jackasses Combined. Just kidding, it means something something that it is actually not that important. Anywho, the thought of being of a personal assistant was quite peaceful at first. But let me tell you something, it's not. It's like hell on Earth every single day. Sitting by the Devil's throne every morning is a pain in my . Yes, I have felt like quitting sometimes but I need the money. I can't just let mom pay everything for me.

"Are you daydreaming again? Who did you daydreamed about? Me?" he batted his eyelashes at me. I made a face and shook my head as my final answer.

"Whatever, just get the paperwork done by tonight." he smirked before setting off.

"T-tonight?! But I have my sister's birthday party tonight! You know that!" I yelled and stomped my feet.

"Do it or pack your stuff, okay baby?" he pinched my cheek then slammed his door shut.

Such a . This is exactly what I mean. I'd have to make it up for her later. She's turning 17, it's a big year for her I guess. I played with fingers before taking my phone out and began texting her.

Sorry Jin. I'll be home late so I guess I'll have to miss your party tonight. Save me some cake okay! <3 -Kim

I put down my phone then rested my chin on my palm. I hate doing this to her, I feel guilty. Woo Jiho ruins my life. My eyes darted towards my memo board and I read through all the reminders. Surely there was a lot. 

3/4 get Jiho's suit for meeting. Buy baking ingredients.

4/4 buy loads of paper. Take Popo out for a walk. Buy three boxes of soda.

5/4 rent a car. Finish the Lin FH paperwork. Print posters.

6/4 buy new coffee maker. Buy packets of brown sugar. Take Popo for a medical check up. Meet Dr. Sun for Jiho's medical check up schedule.

It may look little of work but it takes hours to finish. Maybe he'll add some more work in between. Like going to Calvin Klein and buy him a new pair of pants or go to the men's section and buy him new undies. Once, he told me to buy him condoms. It was one of the awkward moments in my life. I couldn't sleep.

I smell Jiho all over you. Ok that sounded disgusting. Anywho, just make sure you come back. Don't make me think you slept with him. -Jin

I stared at the text message. Did she just say that to me? My fingers then began typing.

Don't talk to me like that. Or you'll wake up with a bald head one day. Tell mom okay? Love ya guys. Gotta get back to work. Bye! x -Kim

I slipped my phone in my bag then began with the paperwork. I stared at it blankly. I didn't sign up for this .

______________________________________________

So uh, that's how my life is every other day. I would wake up, have breakfast, go to work, suffer at work, die at work, get burried and get resurrected. Like I said, this is how my life is every other day. I don't know if this is a way of showing his love towards me or just trying to break me.

Can't I live my working life easier than- "Coffee now." Jiho's voice rang from the phone beside me. I clenched my teeth then replied with an okay. "Okay what?" He scowled before I got up. "Okay sir." I said then headed over to the kitchen. 

After I was done with the coffee, I went to Jiho's office. I peeked in seeing him sleeping with his head on the table and his arms wrapped around his head. I knocked on the door again to wake him up. His finger went up and pointed towards me, "Pick up my laundry." He said then landed his hand on the table. I twitched my eye as I walked over. "Yes sir." I clenched my teeth as I placed the coffee on the table.

"Oh and make an announcement. Father's coming by soon." He added.

"When?" I asked.

"If I knew I would've told you. Get out." He ordered.

I nodded then went out to the management office. Every time Mr.Woo comes to  the office, the management would hold a gathering of having the employees for a meeting. Usually they would take out the long carpet but as everyone calls it 'The Carpet of Honour'. It would be spread around the routes that he usually goes then up to the office. Every employee would bow. The managers would bite the finger nails, scared if it was their turn to get fired.

In my thoughts though, just my thoughts, I think that it's just a little overly exaggerating. What if Mr. Woo comes everyday or perhaps every 7 hours? Will the long carpet be taken out everytime? How exaggerating.

As I told the head manager, I went on my way back the office. Unexpectedly, I bumped into an individual who seemed like he was lost. And so he was. He said he wants to see Jiho and so I brought him to Jiho's office. 

"Someone wants to see you sir." I said through the phone.

"Who is it?" He asked in a deadpan manner.

"He says his name is Kyung." I told him.

"Oh." He answered. I waited for him to continued but he didn't.

"So do you want him to come in?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know him. Anymore."

What did he mean by anymore? Does he know Kyung or not? I took a glimpse of Kyung then stared down at the phone. "It's okay. I knew this would happen anyway. Thank you." He showed me a smile then turned to go.

"But wait! Who are you to Sir?" I asked, trying not to sound rude.

"I used to be someone to him," he looked over at the phone then to me. "But I'm nobody now."

"But-"

"I gotta go now. Bye." He bid then left.

I went stomping to the phone then slammed my finger on the button. "How could you?! How could you do that to your friend?!" I yelled.

"No betrayer is a friend of mine. Park Kyung is not my friend." He said.

_________________________________________________

Sorry for updating late! Hope this makes up for it c: