Cats and Dogs (A Small ChangSun Moment)

With A Smile

      Kim Taeyeon were eating lunch with her friends, Kim Hyoyeon, Lee Sunkyu and Tiffany Hwang. The trio suddenly showed up and sat at their table. Jaejoong particularly picked the seat next to her girlfriend of course and gave her a small kiss on her cheeks.

      "Eeewwwwwwww!" Sunny exclaimed. "Don't do that on my table or in my presence! Disgusting!" Jaejoong laughed at her. "And don't show your outrageous smile here as well!"

      "I think you just caught Changmin's Anti-cheesy virus," Jaejoong told her. 

      "Whatever!" Sunny said then resumed eating potato chips.

      "Maybe you're just jealous," Yunho told Sunny and with an annoyed face, she kicked her brother.

      "Yah! Oppa!" Sunny snapped at him.

      "Changmin can kiss your cheeks too.." Hyoyeon said grinning at her.

      "Yuck!!!!!!!" Changmin and Sunny exclaimed.

      "Hey... Yunho ssi is going out with our Tiffany here." Taeyeon said. "And Hyo already have Eunhyuk ssi. You're the only two who are—"

      "Yah!" Changmin yelled at Taeyeon. "You have been teasing me the whole week! Stop it!"

      "Teasing you to whom?" Sunny demanded.

      "It's none of your most gracious business, Ms. Rabbit." Changmin told her.

      "Well, maybe it's going to be her business if she found out that Taeng has been teasing you to her." Tiffany blurted out.

      "Me????" Sunny exclaimed.

      "Why?? Don't be choosy! Atleast somebody is being teased to you!" Changmin said. "And I am not just somebody.. I am a very popular singer!"

       "You're the one who's being choosy!" Sunny snapped at him then stood and pulled Taeyeon. "Taengoo, we need to talk."


       

        Sunny was heading towards home when a hand suddenly grab her arm. She turned around and so Shim Changmin who was panting, seems like he's been running after her.

        "Sun..." Changmin said panting. Pant. Pant. Pant.

        "What do you want?" Sunny inquired "..were you running after me??"

        "I... Pant. Pant. Pant. I was..." Changmin tried to say but he was panting really hard.

        "Omo.. Changmin-ah.. You look pale!" Sunny exclaimed. "Are you alright????" He has been running! And then it struck her she suddenly remembered that Changmin got asthma. "Pabo! Pabo!!!" She snapped at him. "Are you alright?? Speak up!!!!"

        "I was... Pant. Pant. Pant. I wa—" He said but Sunny hit him on his shoulders.

        "You stupid......!" Sunny exclaimed then quickly called a taxi and dragged him inside. She told the driver to take them to the nearest hospital. "Don't you have your nebulizer with you?! Or medicines?!" Changmin shook his head.  He doesn't even have his bag with him!  She put her hands on his forehead. Thank God he's not running a fever! They arrived at the hospital and they quickly gave him treatment while Sunny wait outside. It's not really an emergency but she's really worried since he has been grasping for air.

        "He's fine now." The nurse told Sunny and she quickly went inside the emergency room to check on him. He was just sitting on the bed with a nebulizer on his hand.

        "Feeling better?" Sunny asked him. He smiled weakly. "Stupid!" She snapped at him immediately. "Why were you running around the campus without your nebulizer with you? What if you have asthma attacks like now??! What will you do??"

        "Shut it." Changmin told her. "I'm fine."

        "Grrrr!!!" She hissed at him.

        "Rabbits don't do that..." He said then coughed. "Rabbits just know how to act cute and—Cough. Cough. Cough."

        "Aiisshhi!" She said then patted his back. "You have time to tease me like that when you're being attack by your asthma."

        "Isn't that the singer Max?" One patient said. I think he is!"

        "Max is really cute." A nurse told her colleague. "And polite too."

        "Oh... So you are famous then.." Sunny whispered at him and he gave her an I-told-you-so look. The doctor who treated Changmin approached them.

        "You can go now but I am going to prescribe you some medication, and please do not forget to bring your nebulizer with you all the time." The doctor said.

        "I told you," Sunny told Changmin then hit him lightly on his shoulders. She then turned to the doctor, "Kamsahamnida, Dr. Jeon." She twirled again to tell Changmin, "Stay here, I'll go pay the bills." She then run off.

        "You know her?" He asked the doctor. 

        "Ne." Dr. Jeon replied. "She's the daughter of Dr. Lee of the Neurosurgery Department. Is she your girl?"

        "A-aniyo!" Changmin said turning red. "She's.. She's a d-dongsaeng. Lee Yunho, her brother is a childhood friend of mine."

        "Ahh.." Dr. Jeon said. "She was so worried I thought you two are in a relationship."

        "Well.. She's a very.. clueless girl." Changmin said.

        "Who's clueless?" Sunny who suddenly popped out from somewhere asked.

        "Yah! Don't surprised us like that!!" Changmin snapped at her. She pouted in response.

        "I've paid the bill." She told him then turned to Dr.Jeon, "Is it okay for us to leave?"

        "Ah ye." Dr. Jeon replied. "Take care." He told Changmin. Sunny then pulled Changmin out of the hospital.


     

        "There's no taxi here!" Sunny exclaimed as they wait for one outside the hospital. Changmin left his car in their school as well as his other things. He forgot all about them when he run after Sunny.

        "One will surely come this way," He reassured her. She made face.

        "We've waiting here for half an hour already!" Sunny complained.

        "Patience is a virtue." Changmin told her. She then threw him a kick behind his legs. "Yah! Sunkyu!!!" He yelled at her. But he then remembered how she took care of him when he was grasping for air. He said no more. "How much was the fee?"

        "Fee?" Sunny repeated. "I don't know."

        "Huh? You didn't pay for them?" Changmin asked in confusion.  Didn't she run to pay for them?

        "Dad took care of it." She told him.

        "What!!!!???" Changmin exclaimed. "Why did you let your dad pay my bills?!?!?" He wanted to run towards the hospital and pay Dr.Lee but Sunny was stopping him.

        "He said he will take care of it.. So let him," Sunny explained. "What's your problem?"

        "What will your father think of me? Letting you pay my bills?" Changmin told her.

        "They've known you since you're a fetus, it is normal for my parents to take care of you," Sunny told him "You're part of our family like Jaejoong oppa is. Stop arguing." She then took his arm. "Let's go."

        "Where are we going? What are we going to do?" He asked.

        "Walking." Sunny told him. "We're going to walk home, it would take years before the next taxi arrives." She then took something out from her bag. "Wear this." She handed him a face mask.

        "This one is used!" Changmin told her. "It's unhygienic."

        "Then give it back to me and you'll be recognize in the streets!" Sunny snapped at him. She tried to take it from him but since he is taller he just held it up in the air, away from Sunny's reach.

        "I'm have no choice but to use it," He told her then wore the mask. He then realized that she is wearing thin clothes and the night is very cold. He took off his jacket and gave it to her. "It's cold." He told her. She took it without saying anything.

        "Changmin-ah," Sunny said as they walk. "Why we're you running?" It then hit him. He forgot that he was going to tell her something. He stopped walking and so did Sunny. "Wae?" She asked. He looked at her and then looked away again and sighed. He started walking again. "Wae?" She asked him again. He sighed.

        "I.. I w-was.." Changmin stammered. "I was going to ask you if you can go with me to the dance in the Music Festival.. To be my date... but I realize that you won't say yes to me so.. so forget it." He blurted out. She just stared a him with wide open. "You don't need to say yes.. I just.. thought.. I should try but then.. Ahhh... Just don't mind it!" He told her. "And close your mouth." He added. She have stopped walking and just stood in the streets, thinking. He then grab her hand and continued walking. "Sunkyu.. It's late.. Your brother will kill me for bringing you home late."

        "He knows that I'm with you?" Sunny asked.

        "Ne," Changmin said.

        "He knows that you're going to ask me for the dance?" She asked.

        "Ne." He replied.

        "What did he tell you?" She asked again.

        "That.. We're like cats and dogs, fighting over the smallest things. And that he doubt that you'll say yes." He replied.

        "Oppa's right." Sunny said.

        "Aishhii! This girl.. Aishhii!" He hissed then came into a halt again turned around and face her. "Ara.. Ara.. I know you won't go with me. But I just thought there will be this small chance.. Just that tiny chance that you like me too and that you'll say yes."

        "I was saying that... Oppa's right we're like cats and dogs." Sunny told him. "But I think it's not that bad to go with you.. I mean to be your date for the dance.."

       "Huh?" Changmin asked, surprised at what she is telling him.

       "You are a very pessimistic person." Sunny told him. "If you ask me properly, I'll go. But look at you!!! You are all mad and yelling at me already!!!"

       "I thought—" Changmin said.     

       "Let's just go to the dance together, no more arguments please!" Sunny said. "I want to go home." 

       "Chinja???"Changmin asked. "Jeongmalyo!!?????"

       "Ye." Sunny said. "You're giving up so easily... Hmmpf!"

       "Wow.. Daebak!!!" Changmin exclaimed.

       "You have your date, now let's go home," Sunny said making face at him but he just pinched her cheeks.

       "I am going to the dance with a bunny, but don't get the wrong idea I am just asking you because I don't have a choice." Changmin said playfully, grinned at Sunny.

        "Oh come on.." Sunny said. "I just said yes because I also don't have a choice!"