His New Girl

With A Smile

    Taeyeon was eating by herself in the cafeteria, when 3 guys suddenly sat in the empty chairs on her table. She knows the 3 already: Lee Yunho, famous for being the frontman of a local band; Shim Changmin who is a singer, she have seen him on TV; and Kim Jaejoong who is famous for his smile and for being the group's playboy. "Wae?" She asked them but the 3 took no notice of her at first.

    "This is a good spot," Changmin said with a playful smile on his lips. "We should sit here today."

    "Don't you have a spot up there in the balcony already?" Taeyeon snapped.

    "I never knew there is such a place here in the cafeteria that is as good as this spot!" Changmin continued while the other 2 are just grinning.

    "Yah!" Taeyeon yelled. "Can you get off of my table already? Everybody's looking here!"   

    "We love attention," Yunho told her.

    "Tsk!" Taeyeon snapped but then Jaejoong, who is sitting in front of her, suddenly pulled her ID and her head cannot do anything but to go with it. "Yah!"

    "Kim Taeyeon." Jaejoong read aloud. "Where the hell did you get the name Eri from?"

    "Let the ID go!" Taeyeon yelled at him. Yunho and Changmin who are sitting beside her took her caught her hands before she is able to give Jaejoong a good punch on the face.

    "Easy girl." Yunho said.

    "Eri," Jaejoong said. "You are my girl now, okay?" He said leaning forward to Taeyeon. "Neon Nekkoya."

    "What?!!!" Taeyeon demanded. "Can you let go of me already?!! Mr. Kim!!!!"

    "Mr. Kim? Will you stop calling me that?" Jaejoong said pouting.

    "Smile at her." Changmin instructed him. "We want to see."

    "See what?" Taeyeon demanded. Jaejoong then smiled at her. He flashed his deadly smile at her that makes everyone fall for him. Taeyeon made face.

    "Stop smiling... Stop smiling like an—"

    "Idiot!!!!" Yunho and Changmin chorused then did a high five in the air laughing.

    "That's my girl." Jaejoong said then let Taeyeon's ID go.

    "What do you want?" Taeyeon asked, not shouting this time.

    "You, Eri." Jaejoong said smiling.

    "What?" Taeyeon asked. "Me? Oh, come on. Go away."

    "We won't leave until you say yes." Yunho told Taeyeon but winking to the girl in the next table. Changmin turned around to see who's the lucky girl and saw Sunny eating with Tiffany. He then made face at Sunny who in turn threw a muffin on his face.

    "You should be friends with the rabbit on the other table." Changmin told Taeyeon.

    "Rabbit?" Taeyeon asked.

    "Sunny Bunny over there," Changmin said pointing at the girl who frowned at Changmin. She then stood up and approached Taeyeon table.

    "Come on, Taeyeon." Sunny said grbbing Taeyeon's arm. "Don't listen to them."

    "Wait.. Wait Sunkyu!" Jaejoong said standing up. "Where are you taking my girl?"

    "I told you not to call me by that name!" Sunny snapped at him. 

    "Call her Sunny Bunny, the rabid rabbit." Changmin said and got a kick from Yunho.

    "Taeyeon is not one of your toys, oppa." Sunny told Jaejoong. "Taengoo, are you coming or what?!"

    "Yes." Taeyeon said which made Jaejoong smile like there is no tomorrow. "Wae?" She said wondering what on earth made him smile.

    "You said yes!!!! You said yes!!!!!" Jaejoong exclaimed then turned to Sunny and pinched her cheeks. "Sunkyu, kamsahamnida!!!!!!" Then hugged Taeyeon who is already standing ready to leave.

    "W-what did I do?????" Sunny asked. She searched the answer at Taeyeon but she is wearing her usual poker face. "Aisshhi! Gaja!!!"


    Taeyeon was preparing to go home. She went to the spot where she left her bike. the place is almost empty, it's just her and a guy sitting in a white Ducati with his helmet on. It seems that the guy is waiting for someone. She went straight to her bike and began unlocking its chain.

     "Eri." the guy in the white Ducati called her. He took off his helmet and she immediately recognized him, Kim Jaejoong. "I've been waiting for you." He said with a smile plastered on his handsome face.

     "Wae?" Taeyeon said still unlocking her bike from its chain.

     "I am going to walk you home." Jaejoong said.

     "I am not walking unfortunately," Taeyeon told him while she's getting rid of the chain on her bike. "I'll be riding my bike."

     "I'll ride with you then." Jaejoong said, his smile still not fading.

     "I am not yet going home," Taeyeon informed him.

     "Is there anything else more important that your boyfriend?" Jaejoong asked. "You should atleast tell me where you are going?"

     "I am going to find a part time job, boyfriend." Taeyeon told him. "So unless you can help me, you can just leave me alone." She rode her bike and started pedaling away.

     "Part-time job?" Jaejoong said. "Is that all you need? I can give you that.." Taeyeon came into a halt and turned around to face him.

     "Chinja?" Taeyeon said, wide eyed.

     "O-ofcourse." Jaejoong stammered. She get off her bike and run towards him.

     "Chinja? Chinja Chinja?" Taeyeon went on confirming it.

     "Ne." Jaejoong said more confidently this time. "But you got to give me some of your time." Taeyeon didn't say anything but she smiled. Jaejoong was surprised because he never saw her smiled before.

     "What will I do?" Taeyeon asked. "What kind of job?"

     "You..... You just need to clean my place and cook breakfast and dinner for me." Jaejoong said patting Taeyeon head.

     "I can do that!!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed. She is really in need of a job right now as she and her brother needs to pay the debts that their late father left them. The debt became bigger and bigger each year because of the annual interest. "How much will you pay me?"

     "Uhmmm.." Jaejoong started thinking. "Half a million every month? Is that enough?"

     "Half a million??!?!?!?!?!? Chinja??!?!?" Taeyeon exclaimed happily.

     "Ne." Jaejoong said. "I'll pay my girl half a million for being a good housewife."

     "Huh? Housewife?" Taeyeon asked, the smile on her face slowly disappearing.

     "Take it or leave it." Jaejoong told her with a playful smile.

     "But I don't have to live with you , right?" Taeyeon asked.

     "Ani." Jaejoong laughed. "I don't think my father will allow me.."

      "Okay!" Taeyeon exclaimed, happy again. "I'll be a housewife then.. I mean a.. a maid.." Jaejoong gave her a you-are-not-a-maid look.

      "Can I walk my girl home now?" Jaejoong asked her.

      "I am not walking unfortunately," Taeyeon told him with a teasing smile. "I'll be riding my bike."