December *what did he say*

Close To You

December 21,2012

The time has come. It’s our Christmas party I’m so excited but after this it’s our Christmas break.(Sad face)

Our Christmas party will start at 9:20 a.m but before that we will attend Mass.

As I went to our school I was late for the Mass I run upstairs to put the bags that I carried.  When I ran downstairs I saw Tiffany was late too.

Yes! Finally I have someone who can come with me too.

Then I approach her.

“Hey! So your late too?” I asked

“Yeah! Cause I overslept? Hahah!..” She replied

“Girl it’s so very early then you already have jokes in your mind? What a brain.” I said

“ Whatever! So? Let’s go to the church?” she said

“Okay! To the church.” I replied and we run and run

(Well the church is 10 blocks away from our school)

When me and my close friend are already in the church we couldn’t find our classmates. Aishh I know they are upstairs the church. You know the church has 2nd floor but the upstairs are only in the sides so that you can see the Mass. So back to the story me and her couldn’t find them so at last we gave up we just sat downstairs and look for an empty chair. When I look up I saw the boys (my classmates) and Luhan appearing and getting a chair to sit. You know it was raining so they cannot squat down on the cemented chair. When I saw them we didn’t go there yet we still have to finish the 1st mass. While the mass was going on I looked up I saw him staring at me and Sehun.

Wait

.

.

.

.

.

.

SEHUN??

Staring at me also? Whatever oh they were at the left and we were at the right so we could see them up. When the 1st mass was done we go directly upstairs and as I was climbing the stairs I bump into Luhan.(cause I had my head down while I was climbing.)

We bump and then he said

“ Ohh KERORO you’re here? Why are you late?” He said.

“Duhh! As if you’re my teacher. And wait where are going? The 2nd mass haven’t started yet. Wait are escaping?” I said scaring him

“I’m not. And for your information I was here in the 1st mass.” He said

“So what I saw you duhh! By the way where are they?’(classmates)” I said

“so is that mean your staring at me the whole time? OMG you cannot resist my face?” he said

“ I just accidentally saw you and not staring at you. Or maybe you are the one who is staring at me?” I said

“ Pshht! In your dreams.” He said

“Just Kidding.” I said while laughing

“ Ohh! By the way you look beautiful on that dress.” He said and quickly ran upstairs.

Huh! What’s wrong with him?

Hmm shy maybe hahahahahahahha! Then my friend whom I was with when we are going to the church is Tiffany.  Tiffany catch up with me in the stairs when I didn’t notice her. I was smiling like an idiot for what have Luhan said earlier and I started to blush.

“Ehhh? Look whose blushing.” Tiffany said

I was surprised when she catch up with me. (we had a running competition who gets to the top first apparently  I almost won if I didn’t met I mean bump into Luhan.)

“Hey why are you blushing?” She asked

Right I didn’t told her about my crush.

Anyways Tiffany is part of our group. Actually we were only two of us Yuri when they came along and joined in our group.