Lonely Part Timer

Lonely Part Timer

 

It was 2 days after SJM Taiwan and Chengdu's Fan Meeting and the members of SJM are still tired. Everyone was finding a way to relax and just reenergize before the next chunk of schedules coming a few days time.

Siwon walked into the dorm and saw Eunhyuk staring blankly at the television which played 'Finding Nemo' and he called out to him.

"Hyuk, why are you watching cartoons?" Siwon asked with his trademark eyebrow bobbing up

"Oh Siwon! What are you doing here? Erm... Donghae didn't off the TV when he went to shower" Eunhyuk answered after overcoming the shock from the intruder.

"Oh okay, I was going to ask what you're doing tomorrow since I had enough from lazing at home" Siwon casually took the couch beside where Eunhyuk was sitting.

"I'm going to TLJ in the afternoon" and chuckled slightly at the exact same scene he always laughed at even after watching Finding Nemo for the 101th time.

"Oh can I go? I'm just so bored and Kyu is filming Radio Star tomorrow morning....." Siwon sounded all whiny and all making Eunhyuk turn away from the TV.

"Finally having a taste of your own medicine? Understanding how our maknae feels when you have to rush filming for months? But sure, you can come I guess. Fans would definitely like to see someone else other than the lonely part timer at work all the time" Eunhyuk shrugged and turn back and watch the orange and blue fish swimming around the TV.

"OH GOODIE GOODIE! Please tell your mum so she won't get too shock when she sees such a gorgeous face beside you tomorrow!" with that Siwon walked quickly into Kyuhyun's room before Eunhyuk could take back his words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though Eunhyuk would like to bring down Kyuhyun's door and kick the out of Siwon for indirectly commenting about his looks he thought that he most probably should tell his mother about the model like part timer who would join him tomorrow.

"Mum, Siwon would be visiting the bakery with me tomorrow. We would most probably need more security than usual thanks to his addiction of being touched by fans." Eunhyuk was about to go on badmouthing Siwon when his mum cut him.

"OH Siwon is coming?! I would need to call your aunt and tell her about it. She's such a big fan of Siwon nowadays thanks to all the dramas he's been acting!!!! I need to call her now before she makes any plans!!! Hyukjae, mum will call you later!" and with that, Eunhyuk's mum hanged up the phone on him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae got out from the shower room and walk to Eunhyuk's room across the living room with a towel wrapped on his waist. He gave the gaping Eunhyuk a wink before closing the room's door.

After changing, he then took his phone and scrolled through twitter and he suddenly tilted his head with curiosity. He walked out from Eunhyuk's room and asked "Hyukkie, who is going to TLJ with you tomorrow? I didn't even know you're going TLJ tomorrow."

"I was only thinking of going but since Siwon was bored tomorrow he said he'll join me in being a part timer tomorrow at the bakery. Mum was excited to ask the aunts over to see Siwon, the King of Drama so she agreed immediately." Eunhyuk answered simply then realizing the change of expression on Donghae's face.

"And you didn't even bother to ask me? Hyukkie you always tell me when you're going to TLJ so I can check my schedule and see if I'm free. You didn't even ask me this time, are you giving up on me? Do you think that I'm not trying to fit you and mum into my schedule? I'm trying okay. I am, don't give up on me. Am I not No.1 on your list now?" Donghae had burst into tears halfway through the whole talk leaving Eunhyuk in shock.

Eunhyuk did not know when Donghae had become so insecure when it comes to Siwon. Everyone knows that Siwon were their best friend and he would definitely  not risk the perfect (as per Siwon) relationship he has with Kyuhyun to be with Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk knew he has to do or say something to console his boyfriend which now sounded like a fish out of water gaping for air. He walked quickly to Donghae and wrapped his arms around him and brought him into a consoling hug and rocked him softly from left to right.

"Do you want to go with me tomorrow then? My No.1" Eunhyuk asked and kissed Donghae's temple to soothe his boyfriend.

Donghae abruptly broke the hug and pouted at Eunhyuk. But before Eunhyuk could hug Donghae again, Donghae childish shouted "NO I DONT WANT TO GO WITH YOU! I'VE GOT A SCHEDULE TOMORROW!" and ran quickly back into Eunhyuk's room without locking it.

At that moment, Eunhyuk knew he always already forgiven by his cute boyfriend. He couldn't help but laugh at Donghae's cute ethics and slowly brisk walked to his room where he knew Donghae was waiting for him for another round of pampering and consoling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But on the other side, the war was only just about to start. Siwon was sitting on a couch in Kyuhyun's room, listening to music and reading his bible which is why he was blocked out from the petty Eunhae fight in the living room. He was engrossed in the bible reading until a special ringtone was played bringing him back to reality. He knew exactly who was calling him and that brought upon a bright smile and he quickly picked up the phone.

"Hey baby, are you leaving Jeju now? I'm waiting at your room for you so I'll be here to welcome you home~~" Siwon happily said in a sing song voice.

"Don't you 'Hey baby' me now. How could you do this to me huh? You were never there to support my mum when Kona Beans open. How could you just randomly decide to go to TLJ? Even though I'm in Jeju doesn't mean I don't know anything that's going on about you. Do you even treat my family as yours?" Kyuhyun sounded so angry that Siwon's smile disappeared and his eyes were popping out from his sockets.

"Baby...." Siwon tried to cut in.

"NO, don't! I'm tired and I'm boarding now.  I'm going back to stay with my family that does not include you for a while. And you know what? You can have the bed to yourself and HUG ALL THE BREADS TO SLEEP EVERYNIGHT FROM NOW ON!" and with that, Kyuhyun hung up the phone.

Siwon was shocked, more than shocked. Things were not turning out as planned for the evening. He wanted Kyuhyun to come home so they could have a good dinner and cuddle in bed, spend quality time together before schedules appear. But it seems like it isn't happening tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon exited Kyuhyun's room to find Eunhae feeding each other dinner in the kitchen. He cleared his throat to get attention.

"Hey Hyuk, I'm sorry but I can't make it tomorrow." Siwon said with a sad smile.

"Oh good! Because if I'm not going to the bakery with Hyuk no one would be going with him! I should be the only one suitable to be a part timer for Mum." Donghae said childishly which got him a nudge from Eunhyuk.

What Donghae said sent guilt straight to Siwon's heart. He saw how Donghae was supportive of Eunhyuk and his family and regretted never treating Kyuhyun's parents like family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was still sulking on the taxi going back to his parent's house. Wondering why Siwon hasn't made an effort to text him an apology or spam phone calls trying to make Kyuhyun pick up his call once he landed. The fight felt stupid suddenly when he was in air. Their relationship wasn't that long like Eunhae's to being with, so it was fine if Siwon still wasn't ready to treat his family like his. But he was still not ready to apologize to Siwon first.

Suddenly Kyuhyun's phone rang but it was his mother and not Siwon. Even though he was disappointed he masked it and picked it up. "Mum, what is it? I'm on my way home now."

"Kyuhyun-ah, what happen to Siwon?" his mum sounded very curious.

"Look mum, let's not talk about it now. I'll tell you when I'm home okay?" Kyuhyun said with a tired voice. He didn't want to show his weakness in front of the taxi driver.

"No Kyuhyun, why is Siwon sweeping the cafe's floor, wiping the tables and taking out the trash? My staffs are all weird out by him. He even told them to go home first and he'll do their job for him. What is wrong with him?" Kyuhyun's mum sounded a little too worried.

"WHAT?! HE IS TAKING OUT THE TRASH?!" Kyuhyun shouted in the taxi making the driver look at him weirdly.

"Mum, I'm going to the cafe now. Just let him be as of now. I'm near." Kyuhyun ended the call quickly and told the driver that there was a change of route. Not forgetting the glares the driver gave him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Siwon, what do you think you are doing?" Siwon turned around having an apron wrapped on his waist, a dirty cloth on his right hand and a sanitizer on the left and smiled brightly at Kyuhyun.

"OH BABY YOU'RE BACK! I really want to hug you right now but I smell of trash." Siwon tried to pout and act cute which made Kyuhyun's mum rush over to find a perfume to help that smelly kid.

"Why are you wiping the table? You even scare off the other staff!" Kyuhyun waving around the empty cafe.

"I was trying to be a perfect part timer for your mum, right Mummy?" Siwon called out to Kyuhyun's mum which result in a gasp from Kyuhyun. When were they so close?

Kyuhyun stay rooted to the ground replaying the world 'Mummy' in his head still trying to process what has been happening while Kyuhyun's mum fussed around spraying her perfume on Siwon trying to make the trashy smell go away.

Siwon pecked Kyuhyun's lips and ruffled his hair and went back to wiping the rest the tables. A few minutes later, Siwon felt arms wrapped around his waist and turned back to see Kyuhyun snuggling to his back. He smile knowing he was forgiven, but broke up into laughters when he heard "I love you, and you smell like my mum."