Chapter 2: "Meeting" B.A.P

The Gate To Heaven (Part 1)

Through half of the day, I did the same thing over and over again. I introduced myself and people would come up to me and ask me where I’m from, or what school I went to. The only person I became close to was a girl name Min. And she told me everything about “B.A.P”, even though I never asked her to.

“Wait, so why are they called ”B.A.P”?” I asked Min.
“It means Best, Absolute, Perfect human beings!!" She replied back while she’s rubbing the photo of them that she somehow managed to take.
“Ok! I’ll introduce you to all of the members now!! The oldest member is Yongguk! And he’s my man!! You can pick the others but I get Yongguk!!” She said as she stuck her tongue at me. She then continued,
“He’s in a gang, which makes him super dubber hot!!”
Thats hot to you!? I questioned in my mind.
“And here Himchan!” She said as she rubbed his .
“He’s the ulzzang of the school!! The most beautiful human being on earth!! But be careful, I heard he’s a player! Oh yeah, he helped you out earlier right? Yeah thats his way of flirting I guess.”
I nod my head, I still can’t stop thinking about him, his face, his warm and soft hand that fit perfectly with mine. I have never felt this way before. And it scares me because I barely know him.
“Ooh!! And theres Daehyun!! He’s known for eating a lot, but he still keeps in shape! Which makes all the boys and girls jealous. I mean if you could eat anything and just not get fat! Wouldn’t you want that?!???!” Min said in a thrilling voice.
“I guess so.” I said.
“And here’s the cute Youngjae! He talks a lot though! But he talks to anyone so thats a good thing!”
“You mean the rest doesn’t talk to anyone?” 
I asked Min. She then looked me straight in the eyes and said,
“Do you think they want to talk to us crazy fans?!” Min yelled back.
I just gave her a small smile because I didn’t want to see her go crazy like the other fans. She smiled back and continued talking.
“Anyways heres Jongup”
She pointed at the picture. Hey!! It’s that boy who winked at me earlier today!! I thought. Min leaned closer to me and whispered,
“He’s known for smiling forever. He can smile anywhere, at any situation. One time the teacher was yelling at him to stop smiling but he just kept smiling because he didn’t know what else to do! He also dance anywhere! Everywhere!!! Trust me you’ll see him dance today. He’s like a dancing machine, he never stops dancing once he starts!”
No wonder I thought he was a weird kid!
“And lastly there’s Zelo! The cute little robot!! That’s his nickname because he dances like one! And the way he blink is like a robot! It’s so adorable!! But you don’t want to mess with him, because he has a super power! No matter the age! He will take your heart and crumble it in pieces. Because of his tall height and his good looks all the noonas fell for him!! So be careful!! I’m warning you!! I just got my heart back! And it’s hard to change ok!! Luckily I found my baby Yongguk!!”
I nod my head and thought this school really isn’t for me, then Min put the picture inside her binder and it was full of their pictures!! She then grabbed my arm and sang,
“Well lets go gym! It’s time to see my babies!!!”