Happy 10th Anniversary Beni Daniels!!! ♥♪♫

✭♥♕ Get to Know Beni Arashiro! ♕♥✭

On this day, a star made her debut as a soloist and captured the hearts of thousands with her angelical voice.

Her name is Beni, and thanks to her, I found my other bias, which is DBSK

 

All I want to say is thank you.

Thank you for capturing my heart with your amazing voice Beni. You are a perfect example of both a performer and human being. Your music has inspired me in so many ways but it's your amazing personality that got that. I seriously don't see any flaws on you at all. I sometimes wonder on why are you perfect? You are even one of the most beautiful women in this world, and I get envious from your natural beauty everyday.

Also, thank you for being yourself and not being a follower. You built up your own career with blood, sweat, tears and sacrifices all these years; and that to me, it's a real hardworking woman. You never gave up in letting others know about you. What impresses me the most is that no matter what situatuion you are in, a smile is always decorating your face. The performances you put up for us are a perfect reminder that music isn't only singing and having a pretty face.

You have everything  in order to be called a 'True Artist', that's the title that fits you perfectly.

 You don't let the negativity get to you at all. You seriously have a heart worth gold. Please keep up the amazing work you have been putting in for a decade, it's a true piece of art right there. Not many artists have this passion that you have these days. You do it because it was what you were born to do, and you made a lot of people proud.

I wish you all the best for the next couple of years, you are my ultimate female bias of all time. May you keep shining like the bright star that you are. Always keep going forward and positive along the road.

TE AMO BENI DANIELS!!!!  ♥♪♫