Did you love?...

Did you love?...

Did you see how he looked at you?

It wasn't just a smile. Chanyeol smiled with all his heart. Chanyeol was happy. He gradually opened his soul to you, pinned hope in such a terrible person. You were so pitiful and weak, but he managed to see a good thing in you. For all the nice moments in his life you replied.

Did you understand what he said to you?

All the words which Chanyeol said were very important for him. He wanted to show you his world that you traveled together in. His stories always were honest and truthful. There was only love. Feeling of joy came from him.

Did you feel his warmth when he was with you?

The ambrosial flavor of Chanyeol could seduce anyone. But only to you, he was so close, both in the mental and the physical aspect. He thought that he belonged to you, and you to him. His lips were sweeter than sugar, his body was more beautiful than a female's, his soul was brighter than the sun.

Did you know that he cried when you were far away from him?

Tears rolled down Chanyeol's cheeks like huge hailstone from the Spanish sky in October. Without you, his soul became empty and his eyes were dark. He was afraid to stand up cause he could fall and would never rise again. Forces left. As if someone broke every bone in Chanyeol's body in anticipation of a loved one.

Did you hear how his heart stopped in his body?

Every night, as if God took him, Chanyeol became weaker. He didn't stand anything - life, destiny, you. Maybe his soul was very huge and a human's body wasn't able to hold it. Chanyeol's organism kills him, smile ceased to appear on his face. And in one moment he's gone forever, like his love to you.

Like the only happiness you had and you didn't appreciate it.

So did you love him, Ifan?