You Make Me Crazy Part 1

Random oneshots

 

youxjiyong
your name is suna 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"suna? are you listening to me?" dr.sloan asked me. I continued to look out the window. I refuse to let her see the tears my eyes. "yes Sloan, I'm listening, I have 1 to 2 weeks of my useless life to live." I said with sarcasm. "suna..." dr. Sloan  put her hand on my leg, trying to soothe me. a few tears slipped past my eyes but I quickly wiped them away and pushed her hand away. I was so sick of the 'pity hand' that people gave me practically my whole life. I have been in the hospital since I was six for leukemia. I've been held captive in this hell hole before I've had the chance to live and I'm gonna die here too. 
 
"don't." I said turning my head to sloan, not afraid of the tears. "don't give me the 'pity hand' knowing damn well it won't help me..." 
 
"we already tried surgery but it has spread too much to do that now.... we can try chemo but it's too late by the time your gonna.... you will just be bald...." she whispered looking down. 
 
"suna.... I'm....  I'm sorry, we have done everything we can." she couldn't even look me in the eye. god I hate this. 
 
"damn, Sloan, you've known me nearly my whole life. you can't even look me in the eye when you talk?" 
 
she swallowed hard, her eyes looking everywhere but me. "w-what can I do?" she asked. her voice was all choked up. shouldn't I be the one that's choked up? even through Sloan is the closest thing I had to a mother, with no secrets at all, she never made sense to me. 
 
"let me go..." 
 
I meant to sound firm and serious but it came out more as a plea. "let me out of this hell hole, let me live my life..." I begged. I could see the shock in her face as she blinked at me. she cleared and began to turn away from me "you know I can't do tha-" instantly my arm shot out to her, grabbing her hand forcing her to look me in the eye. 
 
"please." I said letting the tears fall freely from my eyes. Sloan swallowed hard as she bit on her bottom lip. "a-arraso... I'll get you out of here..." she whispered. a smile shot through my face. "jinja?" I asked a little too happy. she smiled and nodded. "just do as I say and you can get out." "okay! anything! I swear!" I said bouncing up and down in my bed. I hopped out and gave Sloan a hug. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
~day 1~
 
"GET HER!" one of the doctors yelled as they chased after me and Sloan. I looks at Sloan, fear obvious in my eyes. "were almost there" she said reassuringly. we made a quick right and I could see it. the doors. the sun light, trees, the outdoors, people, friends, love...
 
I nearly forgot to run when Sloan called out my name bringing me back to earth. I saw Sloan trip over one of the wires on the ground, bringing down a patient with her. I looked back wanting to grab her but she shoed me away. "GO! RUN!" she yelled as the doctors came running up behind her. I felt my soul leave me body, but I kept running. I have no idea where, but I kept running. tears fell from my eyes as I ran. I could hear the doctors yell out after me. I turned my head one last time getting a good look at Sloan knowing it was going to be the last time I saw her. I saw a single tear fall from her eye.
 
"thank you..." I whispered as I closed my eyes. 
 
OOF-!
 
I fell down backward landing on my innocent bottom. "aishht!" I said as I tried to stand up and regain my balance. what the hell was tha-
 
I instantly froze.
 
"a-are you okay?!" the man on the ground asked as he stood up to check if I was fine. "hello?" he asked. I continued to stare off into space. he waved his hand infront of my face, but still no reaction. 
 
omg why can't I move? 
 
he began to look around as if I was some dog that someone lost and the owner would come running up to him to claim me back. "am I being punked?" he asked. 
 
punked?
 
 he came to look back at me. he examined me head to toe. immediately his jaw dropped. "a-are you crazy?! did you escape from a hospital? <*GASP*> ARE YOU A CRAZY SERIAL KILLER?!" he asked wide eyed, coward ing behind his arms as if that would actually save him from a serial killer. I blinked at him. the look on his face I.... I couldn't help but laugh!
 
"pfffttt! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!" I bursted into a fit of laughter almost knocking myself over in the process."I-IM FREE! OH DEAR GOD THANK YOU IM FREE!" I yelled jumping up and down laughing with joy. "IM FREE! I-I'm free..." I said tears falling down my face
 
 "oh my god she is crazy..." he whispered to himself. I laughed shaking my head "anni! I'm not crazy I swear! Hahahaha! how the hell would covering your face with your arms save you from a serial killer?! hahahaha!" i said gripping onto my stomach. the man just blinked at me then looked down at his arms, starting to laugh. 
 
"yeah I guess they wouldn't do much help would they?" he asked holding them infront of his face. "ya think?" I asked finally stopping my laughter. he laughed softly and brushed his hand through his hair. "so then why are you running? and in a hospital outfit." suddenly I remembered about the group of doctors and nurses chasing me. I looked around and realized that I was far from the hospital and there was no doctors nearby, or that I know of. 
 
"where am I?" I asked looking up at the random stranger. "uhh... I'm not sure myself...." he said looking around with furrowed eyebrows. he turned back to me. "but hey... we can be lost together right?" 
 
 
 
*BADUM*
 
 
 
I heard my heart beat as I looked into his dark brown eyes. "I'm jiyong, how about you?" he asked smiling at me as he began to walk away down the street. I quickly ran beside him, looking at him with awe. "I'm suna..." I said Almost inaudible. why is he so chill? wouldn't most people try to call 911 or take me back to a hospital? 
 
"nice name" 
 
~day 2~
we spent the whole night at a motel, I wonder why he is so kind to a stranger.... I recognize his eyes from some where but.... where? well anyway, we watched classics like Godzilla on a itty bitty tv screen, laughing at everyone that died <*Ha!*> and later ordered some pizza. there was only one bed so we had to sleep together... but don't worry! I made a pillow barricade just to make sure nothing happen.
 
flashback!
 
"what are you doing?" jiyong asked with a 'wtf face' on as I stacked more pillows onto the middle of the bed. "making a pillow barricade.." I said keeping all focus on the pillows. 
 
".... why?" he asked while taking a step closer to examine the "wall"
 
"well because.... I'm a girl, your a boy... I've seen what happens on tv...."
 
he just laughed smiling at me. " your such a dork..." he kidded. I just pouted my lip and stacked more pillows  on to the barricade. 
 
"a safe dork." I corrected earning another laugh.
 
end flashback. 
 
then he took me out clothes shopping today because he said he couldn't be seen with a crazy woman wearing a hospital suit. even through the insult I appreciated the clothes and had a lot of fun trying on things. he tried some on too. 
 
I don't know why my heart flutters every time he smiles... I know him from some where I swear but I just don't know where..... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
annyeong! it's kloe_seungri_baby457 I think I'm gonna make this a angst 3 part one shot so you should subscribe! I hope you like it! I will try my best cause this is like the 1st sad story I have ever wrote ^^ comment too!