#final

How I met you

I was walking to the street , I smell a coffee.. It smells really good ..so I decided to enter to the cafe, "café de l'amor".. The place was cute and its not really crowded , the feeling when I enter the cafe feels good , the smell of the coffee was everywhere ... I love this sensation .. Finally I ordered "can u please make me a hazelnuts coffee with less sugar"I demanded ..the waiter answered me "uhmm,ok.. Wait a second sir" I look to her face and to my surprise she's really pretty.. Her tan skin,black hair,sharp nose and the smell of coffee make me want to know her more .. The tag name shows her name.. "Yuri , what a pretty name" I told her.. She blushed.. "I'm changmin btw .. Nice to meet u yuri-ssi" I told her she smiled at me and answered "nice to meet u too changmin-ssi" 

 

 

 

after that Incident changmin would come to the cafe every day after work... He love her smell,attitude etc.. He loves her.. For the first time he loves someone in the first sight, but who won't love yuri ? She's loveable.when he's on the way to the cafe he saw a guy.. A tall ,tan skinned guy was begging yuri to accept his feelings,he even grip her hand until she screamed "help!!,Minho-ssi I don't like u !please stop harassing me!" I was shocked and I punch Minho guy on his face .. He was shock but he deserve it.. Yuri was running towards me and hugged me.. She was really scared..so i dropped her to the cafe but I still remember his eyes .. He shot me a dead glare before we left .

 

 

 

after that incident yuri and I are getting closer. I would drop her to her house and she would text me every night, I think I should thanked Minho guy for that.One day I got a text from Yuri "Oppa!! Help me ! Please come to the cafe, Minho is chasing me!" She send me the message at 2 am... I was shocked .. I pushed my door and ran to the cafe.. There I saw Minho was bringing a knife and he said "I know u would come for yuri ssi, if I can't have her then nobody could" he was swaying his knife to me but.. Yuri cover it for me.. She was stabbed .. Minho was shocked so he ran away..

"oppa.gwencanayo?"she asked with her husky voice from her bloody lips..

"yuri,babo!"I cried .. "Saranghae "

She smiled and she said "saranghae oppa" it's her last word before she left me.. Even her body was covered with her blood .. I could still smell  the scent of coffee that I love.