Confession final (seunghoXoc)

Love chooses Nobody (MBLAQ Stories)

 

Yunmi’s POV

“Omma, I’m going out now!” I called out while I tie the lace of my sneakers. Today Seungho and I will meet at the park. He said that we’re going shopping. I’m really excited, not because of shopping but because Seungho will be with me.

 

“Ah wait! Yunmi I’ve got something to tell you.” omma stopped me from leaving.

 

“What is it?” I smiled.

 

“It’s about the petition...” my smile faded little by little hearing her whole talk.

 

---

 

I sloppily walk and sighed as I remembered what my omma told me. Why does that stupid government have to approve it? I sighed again.

 

Our petition to live in states has been approved. Of course I’m happy because I’ll get to see my dad again who was working overseas and our family will reunite again.

 

But what about him? What about Seungho?

 

Before I met Seungho I’m really excited on the thought of leaving Korea to live overseas. I even prayed every day then so our petition will be approved. I’m still thankful that my prayers have been answered, though I regret it a greatly now.

 

“Why do they have to approve it now when I’m starting to harbour these feelings?” I touched my chest.

 

I don’t want to leave Seungho. He will be very sad about me leaving, being my best friend and all. But, I know that I’ll be even sadder about leaving the one who I truly fell in love with, even though he was gay.

 

Now I only have a short while to be with him and I have to make the best of it because in a week’s time I’ll be leaving this beautiful city and Seungho behind.

 

---

 

“What? Seungho’s still not here?” I looked at the empty bench were we usually meet up. Again, today he is late.

 

I sat on the bench and decided to wait for him. Maybe he wants to be fashionably late again.

 

I waited and waited, and then I heard footsteps nearing on me. Seungho.

 

“Yah, stuuuppiid you’re la--- You?” I stopped mid way seeing that familiar person.

 

“What? Not happy to see me?” he pouted and I ignored him.

 

“Aww hey don’t ignore me. You really always hurt my feelings you know.” he said.

 

“Shut up Junki, what do you want?” I asked irritated. He just laughed and sat close beside me, too close for my comfort that I move from the edge of the bench.

 

He rolled his eyes and asked. “What are you doing here anyway?”

 

“None of your business.” I said and played with my phone with an aura of don’t-bother-me, but he still talked to me.

 

“Meeting up with that gay I guess.” He said with distaste filled voice. I just continued to ignore him.

 

“You know you should stop hanging out with that two face .” He suddenly said. This made me looked at him.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked annoyed.

 

“Nothing is wrong with me obviously but something is wrong with that faker.” He smirked.

 

I was so angry at what he said that I stood up and grabbed his collar. “Look if you’re only here to irritate me, trust me you won. So why don’t you get out of my sight now!” I spat but he just only chuckle and pulled out my hands from his collar.

 

“If you don’t want to leave then I’ll be glad to go.” I took all my things and started to leave.

 

But then I stopped, hearing him speak. “He is lying to you Yunmi.”

 

I turned to him confused. “Lying? Who are you talking about?”

 

“Seungho, I’m talking about Seungho.” my eyes widen and I gritted my teeth.

 

“What about him.” I asked refraining myself from punching Junki.

 

“He is not gay. He is lying about being one.” I was shocked on what he said. Out of anger I threw my bag at him. “What is wrong with you!?  What are you talking about!?” I spat.

 

“He is not really gay, believe me.” he said calmly as he put my bag that I threw at the bench. I looked at him with a glare.

 

“Don’t play with me.” I said.

 

“I’m not playing with you. I’m telling the truth.” He said making my blood boil.

 

“Why are you telling me all these stupid lie!?” I asked.

 

“It’s not a lie! I’m telling this so your stupid eyes would open from the truth!” he shouted. From the way he talked it was clear that he was telling the truth. But still, I don’t want to believe it.

 

“No. I still don’t believe you.” I said ready to leave and grabbed my bag from the bench.

 

“You want proof?” he offered and I stood frozen from my spot.

 

“P-proof? There is proof.” I asked unsurely.

 

“Of course.” He smiled slyly as he took his phone from his pocket and showed a video to me.

 

It was Seungho wearing a suite in some kind of bar with Byunghee and they were talking.

 

“Watch and listen carefully.” Junki said as he put the volume up.

 

‘Is this some kind of game you are pulling?’ I heard Byunghee said.

 

‘So you’re telling me that I’m just fooling around?’ Seungho then replied. His voice that I heard was nothing like the voice I hear every day. It was manly. I felt my heart sting a bit. Is it really true? Are you really lying?

 

‘Well you’re a player for a reason.’Byunghee’s response stung my heart. So he is a player. I felt a tear fell from my eye.

 

Uncontrollable tears fell when I heard what Seungho said. It hurts.

 

‘Yeah I’m just playing around with Yunmi, as soon as I’m fed up with this stupid little act I’m gonna tell it straight to her face that I’m not really gay, happy?’ Seungho said irritated.

 

It’s true. He was lying to me all this time.

 

On the next part of the video I saw him make out with a girl. They were kissing fiercely like passing their saliva on each other. It hurts.

 

That moment I felt the same familiar feeling I felt in the past when my first and last boyfriend broke up with me and chose to be with my best friend.

 

I felt it again, but this time it was different. Different from the pain I last felt. This pain I’m feeling now is much more painful than before. If my heart broke to pieces before, this time it was crushed brutally in millions. It was something big and heavy that prevented me from breathing normally.

 

It’s painful, very painful. Seungho was the first one I truly loved.

 

But he is a liar.

 

He really lied to me. And for what? So he can just have a plaything? He hangs out and fakes being a gay just to fool around with me? What a big damn liar he is.

 

I’m not a toy to be played around. To think that I fell for him just to be hurt again, I’m really stupid. Really, really stupid I want to die.

 

I could not take what I’m seeing anymore and grabbed Junki’s phone and threw it away.

 

“Hey, Yunmi that was brand new!” He said but I don’t care and walked away again.

 

“What the hell Yunmi! Where are you going!?” He asked as he ran after me and grabbed my arm.

 

“Away from you!” I fired.

 

“What!? I was the one who told you the truth! You should be happy and be with me!” he fired back.

 

“That’s the problem! I did not like one bit what you had told me! I wish that I was just ignorant about everything!” I shouted and peeled his hand on my arm.

 

I continued to walk off. “I like you. Really, I like you.” His confession stopped me.

 

Without turning back I replied to him. “You don’t really like me. You just want to possess me because I’m the only girl that hasn’t fallen for you yet.”

 

I heard him clicked his tongue. “Don’t think that I don’t know.” I said and run off.

 

Seungho, how could you do this? Now that I have fallen hard for you.

 

---

 

Seungho’s POV

I arrived at the meeting place thirty minutes late but Yunmi is still not here. I tried calling her but she don’t answer her phone so I just patiently wait for her to come.

 

It’s been what? An hour or two since I got here but she is still not showing up. “Aissth. Where is she?” I scratched my head worried of what might have happen to her.

 

I dialled her number again, luckily this time she answered. “Yah where are you?” I asked with a girly shrieked. Relief washed over me. Sigh, I thought something happened to her.

 

She didn’t answer my question and just stayed silent. All I heard is her breathing. “Hey answer me, where are you? I’m at the park already for two hours!” I complained but still she didn’t talk.

 

I sighed. “Fine if you don’t want to talk then I won’t either.” I shut up. For a minute no one spoke, and then finally Yunmi talked.

 

“Y-you-“ She said as she stuttered.

 

“You what?” I asked worried hearing her whimpering voice on the other side of the line.

 

“You lied to me.” she whispered so softly. I lied to her?
 

“What? Yunmi I don’t get you. Please explain.” I said confused. But for some reason I don’t like where this is going.

 

“YOU LIED TO ME!” she growled. I was stunned at her sudden outburst that I didn’t have the chance to talk.

 

“Gay you say? GAY!?” with that said I shivered.

 

“Y-Yunmi---“I tried to speak with my voice back to how it normally was without that freaking girly tone.

 

“You liar! How could you!? D-do you think that you and Byunghee could just play with me all you want!?” she spat. I gripped the phone tight.

 

“Please, I-I can explain.” I said. How did she found out?

 

“No need. You didn’t even deny it. You’re a real playboy huh just like your stupid friend of yours.” She mocked hurting me.

 

“Y-Yunmi, b-bestie.” I begged.

 

“Don’t you dare call me that!” she growled shattering my heart. “How could you?” she asked hurt. Tears started to fall from my eyes hearing her voice breaking. I can’t do anything at all.

 

“Y-yunmi I’m sorry, please I beg you forgive me. I’m so sorry. Yunmi please.” I begged and begged.

 

“Why did you lie to me? Why did you do it?” she asked me defeated. “Why did you do it?” She repeated.

 

“...” she was waiting for an answer.

 

But I didn’t talk. I couldn’t and I wouldn’t. Because I love you.  I’m scared to say it. She might be disgusted of me if I tell her. I don’t want to hear from her that I just befriended her because I want her, even though it’s partially true.

 

“So you’re not talking now?” she said.

 

“...” I couldn’t talk. I don’t know how to tell her.

 

“I can’t believe that someone could do this to a person.” She harshly sighed. I’m a coward.

 

I heard her silent cries on the other line. “Y-You hurt me. What kind of a savage are you?” it hurts to hear her like this.

 

I couldn’t take it anymore. I have to tell her why I pretended, what I feel. I can’t bear to see her be hurt anymore like this. She needs an answer to all this foolishness I’ve done. I have to confess.

 

“Yunmi, I did it because I—“ she cut me off.

 

“I.Hate.You.” her voice was filled with hatred.

 

“I really hate you with all my heart.” Her words were like a knife cutting through my heart and cruelly stabbing it repeatedly.

 

I felt my heart gushed with blood as she spat.  “Don’t you ever talk to me again. I don’t even want to see you.”

 

Yunmi’s last words killed me.

 

“We are done.” With that said the phone went dead along with my heart.

 

“Y-Yunmi I-I truly love you.” I said to no one.

 

That day I broke down and cried a river not knowing that it was the last time that I’ve had the chance to talk to her.

 

I regretted not confessing to her, not telling my feelings for her. I regret it greatly.

 

I learned that a week after, Yunmi and her family migrated to U.S.

 

I won’t ever, ever see her again.

 

I couldn’t love anyone anymore. Only her.

 

She left with my heart, leaving me with nothing but pain and regret.