Its been 6 months, 8 days, 12 hours since you went away.....

I should be over you

I was scared this day would come. I didn't think that it will come our way. Its been exactly 12 hours. 12 hours since you told me that we needed to seperate. It hurts me that you needed to tell me that. Here in our favorite hangout place. The very place you asked me to be your girl.

Its been 8 days. A week and a day after a tragic night happened to me. You left me. I was loss for words. You told me you love me. You told me you care for me. You told me that you would never leave my side. But you chose to break that. You left my side. You forgot that you will always take care of me. And in just one blink, you suddenly forgot that you love me. Then I realized. That maybe, sometimes. Promises are really meant to be broken.

Its been 6 months. Today was supposed to be our 3rd year anniversary. It was supposed to be one of my happiest nights. ~~~ I miss his scent. His touch. His sweet voice. The raising tone in his voice everytime he would lecture me about anything that I did wrong. His smile that makes my heart beat fast. The hands that always holds me. The arms that kept me safe all the time. The guy who made my life different. I was once the luckiest girl here on earth. Now I'm just a stupid girl crying over the same things, again and again. I was always his little girl. He would always call me his princess. And he was always my knight in shining armor. He loves to play tricks on me, but he always makes sure that I always get the best of the best. I never thought his absence could make such a big impact on me.

He would always be that one guy. That one guy that I truly loved. Its been 6 months, 8 days, 12 hours since you left me. I miss you so much and I don't know what to say.

 

"I miss you, Kim Jongin."

 

-----end-----