I'm Your Property

The Unusual Forbidden Love

"So, from now onward my son, Lee Byunghu-"

"MY LORD!!"

L.Joe's dad closed his eye and sighed, "What is it?" he asked with an impatience tone. The servant pointed at the end of the audience, "There is one angel over there!!"

All the devils started to spoke among themselves as they look back, the little L.Joe couldn't help but being curious how does an angel look like. He searched around the audience and spotted you, he smiled to himself and thought, 'That is how an angel look like??'.

You looked around with fear as you don't know anyone from here and they're so different from you. Yet, when you looked at them carefully, they does look kinda of like you. The only difference is they had black wing.

"Bring her to me." L.Joe's dad says.

The servant went to you and dragged you toward the stage, when you pasted by a guy that seem to be around your age, you heard him calling your name. You turned around to him but you couldn't remember who he was.

"Who are you?" You looked up to the lord as he asked.

"~~~.." You spoke out with your tiny voice. Once the Lord heard your name, his eye widen in shock before he regain himself. He cleared his throat and says, "Why are you here?".

You looked up to him before you focus your attention to the boy beside the Lord, L.Joe looked at you and smiled. At that moment, you felt so safe before the Lord's voice broke your peacefulness, "Why are you here?!".

"I don't know.." You shivered in fear. The Lord sighed and broke into silent, the whole audience spoke among themselves once again. You looked around in fear and you decided to looked at L.Joe instead.

He knew that you're looking at him so he gave you a sign not to be afraid. You nodded your head and he just smile.

"Son, why are you smiling?"

"Cuz I think that it was so funny that you let the audience spoke among themselves when you're silent. Dad, you need some leadership lesson!" L.Joe lied. You held onto your laughter after you heard that.

The Lord cleared his throat and says to the audience, "SILENT!". Immediately, everyone closed their mouth and had their attention on stage. The Lord looked around before he spoke, "There is one angel here without any reason. And we CAN'T send her back. So, anyone here is allow to buy her from me to become their property. Anyone interested?"

By the words of the Lord, you looked up in fear. 'Pro..Property?!'

"Why can't we just send her back to Heaven, my Lord? No one here is interested." One of the audience spoke out. The Lord folded his arm and asked, "I had my own reason. Do I need to tell you?"

That audience immediately knee down and says, "Please forgive my mistake, my Lord.".

"We will buy her." One of the household stepped out, you looked over to them and that is when you saw Minwoo.

"House of No?"

The lady of that household nodded with confidence, "We are willing to buy her from you by offering 1000,000,00 won."

The Lord frowned and asked, "Why would you do that?" The lady smiled and says, "You had your reason and I had my reason too, My Lord."

You looked back and forth from the lady to The Lord. You looked down and thought, 'Am I a property to everyone?'.

"Appa, I want her to my property." L.Joe spoke to his dad in a cold tone. The whole audience looked up and started to talk among themselves again. You look at L.Joe and he just smile to you.

"Son, do you know what you're saying? You had a fiancee! What will others think if you own this girl as your property?"

L.Joe shrugged and lied, "I don't care. I'm buying her just to let her protect me and help me do everything. Isn't that your wish to find someone like that for me, dad?".

The Lord sink into his own deep thoughts, 'What Byunghun says does make sense. Since she is an angel, she will not be able to create trouble but only focus on helping Byunghun for his schoolwork. And it won't be safe to keep at other household as the secret will be out.'

"Alright, son. She is yours." L.Joe smiled widely and went over to you. He was able to hold onto your hand before his dad says, "But on one condition. You're never allow to touch her, arraso?".

"Ye.." L.Joe says.

"Umma, please look out for ~~~." Minwoo says to his mom. She nodded her head and says, "I will, my son. It is my job to take care of her, just for her mom."


                                                                                                       

 

You sighed as you walked out of the school with a heavy bag, 'That was six years ago.' You looked up to the sky before you heard L.Joe's voice. You increased your speed as you don't want to get any closer to him.

"~~~!! Please wait!" L.Joe grabbed onto your arm, you stopped in your track as you turned around to him with a smirk, "What do you want? Stop touching me." You pulled your arm away from him.

He sighed and says, "It been 1 years since that accident and you're still been  this way to me? Can't you just forget about it and forgive me? We're best friend for 5 years. It is just a small matter."

"Small matter?!" You yelled, "Do you think that is  a small matter? If so, I think I made the right choice for stop been friend with you. I'm not the same ~~~ anymore, my master. I'm just your property."

"Byunghun-ah!" Both of your looked over to Hyuna, "Come here!". L.Joe looked from his fiancee to you, you gave him a cold look and says, "Go on, my master. Lady Kim is calling for you. I will be at home, if you need your property to help you with anything."

Before he could says another word, you walked away.

"Damn.." L.Joe says as he walked over to Hyuna.

 

 

"~~~~!" You stopped in your track and turned around just to saw Minwoo running toward you. He stopped in front of you and says, "I need your help. Could come with me to school?".

"School?..." You spoke with hesitate. He held your hands in his and says, "Don't worry! Nothing will happen because I'm here to protect you!".

You slowly nodded your head but in your head you're not willing at all because all you got in school is teasing and more teasing, just because you had a grey wing.

 

 

"Byunghun, I don't like it when you're with ~~~. Can you stay away from her?" Hyuna asked. L.Joe shook his head, "Ani. I can't leave her cuz she is my property."

Hyuna looked at him with an emotional eye, "She is your property, what about me?"

"My fiancee."

She held onto his hand and asked, "Do you really love me?". He looked to the river beside them and asked, "Do you want the truth?" She nodded her head.

 He pulled his hand away from hers and says, "I'm sorry but I don't love you. I got to go now. I can't leave ~~~ alone."

 

[~~~'s POV]

 

The only things that hunt me in my life is the moments when he stood there staring at me when I'm being beaten up by his dad's people.

Since the start when I became his property, he had never once held my hand or have any skinship with me when we guys were playing with other kids, Boyfriend & Teen Top. That is the order given to him by his dad, he always obey it. But, he broke the rule on last years just because of me. I were confused by his action on that day and I felt guilty as he recieved a huge punishment just because of me. Since that day onward, I started to avoid him and stop been that cheerful girl to him any longer..

I hate him for been a badass in front of his dad yet been a sweetheart to me whenever his dad isn't around. I'm confused by his action, so I decided to just be his property. Nothing else but HIS property.

 

I don't understand you, L.Joe.

I can't understand your heart toward me.

Why am I here?

Where is my home?

 

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

 

Annyeong everyone!

 

PinkyLoveMusic aka me, is back with another story! ~

 

How is the story so far??

 

Comment and share it!

 

Have you watch "Miss Right" MV by Teen Top??

 

 

They seem to be having fun while filming it!

 

Shin Bora is the main actress in that MV~

 

 

Have you ever wonder..

Because I do.