Nameless Chapter XDDD

The Youngest Jung

 

 

Hello there!!! I’m Jung Soojin aka Lei. I’m 17 years old, I was born last February 14 and I’m a fresh a graduate student from Harvard University and I’m a Valedictorian there. Actually today is the grad ball but I can’t attend it since I’m going back to Seoul today.  By the way, I’m still sleeping so I’m talking to you in my dream but don’t worry, you’ll get out soon since Aunty will wake me up in exactly…now

“Soojin~”She shook me slowly. Dang, I still wanna sleep!

“Five more minutes Aunty.”I mumbled and covered my head with a pillow beside me

“Wake up now. You’ll be late for your flight back to Seoul today “She shook me again. Dang  that Seoul thing.

Flashback 3 days ago:

I was in my room doing nothing since its already night and I have no homework to do. I glanced at my clock, 7:30 eh? Might as well  have a quick shut eye. I closed my eyes and drifted to my dreamland but it was cut off by someone barging inside of my room. I bolted up and realized it was my Aunty

“SOOJIN, YOU’RE MOM IS IN THE PHONE!!!”She excitedly told me.  Why she is like this, did Mom win the lottery or something?

“Mom is on the phone. A miracle~”I sarcastically said. Okay, it’s really a miracle that she called since Dad is always the one who calls me plus me and Mom are not close. She gave the phone to me and I put it on ‘calling position’

“Hey Mom.”I greeted boringly. I’m sure all she has to tell me are nags and stuffs but wait…I didn’t do something wrong….or I did do something wrong

“You’re going to Seoul after graduation. I already prepared your papers and stuffs. I’m done booking your flight.”She plainly told me. This is the reason why me and Mom are not close to each other. I mean---WHAT???!!!

“Mom, ARE YOU FREAKIN’ SERIOUS??!!”I shouted, I don’t care if she'll scold me or anything but I like it here in Cambridge.  I have been here for a long time

“I’m dead serious; now pack your things and good luck for your graduation.”After that she ended the call. I’m dead, my soul is dead. I gave back the phone to Aunty and dropped my body to my bed. Shoot!!!

End of the Flashback

Okay so that basically happened. I sat up from my bed and hugged my Aunty, “You’ll be okay Soojin.”She patted my head. I broke the hug and cracked a weak smile on my face and headed to the bathroom of course to take a freakin’ bath. While waiting for me to finish let me tell you how I got here.

Basically, when I was 10 years old I already finished elementary school. My mom sent me to school in my early age that is why I finished elementary school early. I was always the top 1 in my class and that is why I got a scholarship from Harvard. So, my Mom and Super Dad transferred me to Cambridge, Massachusetts and there I resided with my Aunt and Uncle. There I started middle school still topped the class until 9th grade and I got another scholarship for Highschool in Harvard. Still topped my class and there I graduated a Valedictorian but hey! I’m not a four-eyed nerd okay.

Oh and did I already say Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung are my sisters? Yep they are. I heard both of them are famous idols now I’m jealous but not that much since I don’t really like paparazzi stuffs. Dang, I really miss them and they’re really pretty now. I saw them in the internet okay; I kinda don’t attend their concerts since I’m busy with my not-so-nerdy life.

I got out of the bathroom and dried my hair. All of my things are shipped back to Seoul two days ago and my dad called me last night that it already arrived. I only have my important things here that are packed inside of a bag. I dressed up into a dress I left that I will wear today which is this:

I wore my flats and slung my headphone on my neck it was already plugged in my IPod that is particularly slid in my side pocket. I slung my pack bag on my left, that’s the only luggage I’m bringing back and that contains a lot of important things. I looked at my reflection at the mirror and tried to smile naturally but I guess I just can’t.  I sighed and looked around my room once again after that I went out and headed downstairs.

I saw my Uncle and Aunty was at the dining room, I hugged them tightly while I started crying.

“I’ll miss you Aunty and Uncle~”I said in a soft voice. Aunty patted my head, “Stop crying now okay.”She said which made me cry even more.

“We’ll miss you more Soojin, don’t forget us, got it?”Uncle said and I nodded my head. I broke the hug, wiped the tears away and sniffed.

“You should eat now, you’ll be late.”Aunty told me, I just shook my head for a reply. I lost my appetite I mean who wouldn’t? I’ve been here for a long time, I treated my uncle and aunty like my real parents and they treated me like a real daughter as well. Then suddenly, you’ll leave them! My life T_T

“Alright, then I guess…We should leave.”My uncle said while grabbing his car keys. I nodded my head. I hugged Aunty once more after that me and Uncle went out of the house, headed to the garage, entered the car and drove to that dreaded airport.

We arrived at the Airport, the whole drive was fun. Me and Uncle was singing with the song in the radio, chatted with each other, laughed and had a great time.  That’s another thing I’ll miss about Cambridge. I exited the car together with him. I heard the last calling, shoot I am  late -_-

I hugged him tightly, “Be a good girl okay and don’t be an Ice Princess like your sisters~”He told me which made me giggle a bit. “I won’t…I promise” I replied. I waved him a goodbye and finally entered the freakin’ airport. I went to the gate and gave the freakish guard my passport, seriously! That guy needs to shave I mean his beard is really freaky, my eye even twitched! Okay what am I talking right now?

I entered the plane, dang it looks nice. Of course all planes looks nice, Stupid Soojin. I searched for my seat number and lucky it was beside the window. I sat there and put on my headphones. Together with this song I’m listening right now which is Coming Home, I’ll have a good sleep during the flight.