Mysterious death

Between Every Secrets

February 24th, 2013, 9:34 a.m.

"I don't allow you to go there, ever!" your father forced you to stay inside the house.

He locked you in your room so you won't be able to get outside. You wanted to go shopping with your best friend, Youngjae, but your dad kept on denying.

"I hate you, daddy!" you muttered get you bounced into your bed.

You frowned and grabbed your teddy bear as you kept slapping it.

Alongside, Kim Jung-Soo headed to the car where Youngjae was waiting for him. Youngjae handed him a bottle of water so father could cool down.

"Driver Lee will be here soon, I have to go now" Youngjae waved to your Father and left.

Jung-Soo gulped down the entire bottle of water. As soon as he finished swallowing it all down, someone suddenly covered his mouth with a towel.

It was a towel filled with acid. They covered him as they dragged him off into the car and drived away.

Jung-Soo fainted and so those mysterious guards tied him up as they took out his wallet, phone, id card and anything personal.

        http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2838/2838750sqyzfdnvft.gif

You peeked at your window and figured a plan. You flashed a smile when you stood up.

You walked over to the window and opened it up. You looked down, it's not that far.

You climbed out the window and slowly climbed down. You carefully took each step down hoping you won't miss a step.

You made it down the ground which made you feel more brawny.

You skipped down the road towards the direction to the park feeling so excited.

"Sorry father, just forgive me once more" you crossed your fingers.

You paused in the center of the park as you waited for Youngjae. You kept checking your watch as the time passed slowly.

It was so chilly outside which made you sneezed.

Awhile later, you decided to check out the strett thinking maybe he lost his way.

You were about to cross the road until a shining, bright light came across. It didn't stop and the light was white so everyone can still walk.

You looked around but there was no one. Not even one person.

The car just came directly towards you. You jumped away but because of your clumsiness you tripped over a rock and hit your head towards the road.

Some of your bone cracked and so did your brain and you silently closed your eyes. As you watched the car drove away.

Your sight was blurred and suddenly darken.

February 24th, 2013, 11:35 A.M.

You leisurely opened your eyes as your get your focus. You looked around when you saw a few people surrounding you. 

You laid up feeling so confused. You tried to figure out where you are but all you felt was pain through your whole body.

"Oh, she's awake!" a young lady pointed at you.

You stared at her cluelessly, wondering where in the world you are.

"Hey Yoonji, what happened to you?" a feminine raspy old looking madam asked you.

"Where am I..?" you were still wondering as you were staring at people you don't recognize.

"At the hospital" a young man answered.

"And.. who are you guys?" you asked this question which made them all panicked.

"Hey Yoonji, you don't recognize us?" the young lady asked.

"It seems like her memories are flowing away. It seems like an amnesia has occurred right after getting striked on the head" the doctor explained as he read the result.

He looked at you and asked you a couple of questions, "Miss, do you remember anything?"

You kept thinking and thinking but you couldn't remember anything. You shooked your head as if you're going to live in a blank head forever.

"it seems like she'll have to recover her memories one by one. Don't give her so much stress. She might have a chance to remember them one by one if she's beside something familiar" the doctor continued.

They nodded and all eyed on me. Everytime you stared at them, your heart didn't feel ease. It feels so painful, did you live in such a painful life before? Too bad you couldn't remember anything.

Suddenly, a ringtone went on and the step-mother answered.

"Who is it?" she answered.

"Yes"

"Yes.."

"What.."

"What happened?" Suzy asked.

"Alright.. we'll come now" the step-mother slowly dropped her phone off her ear.

She glanced at you but didn't say anything. It seems like she wanted to say something but she's not speaking at all.

"You two come with me" she told Yongguk and Suzy as they left the room.

"Yoonji's father is.. dead" she told Yongguk and Suzy.

 

 

 

 


Did you guys enjoy it? I figured I should make some mystery story, too. I hope you guys did liked it.

Comments would be a pleasure <3 Anyways, here's chapter 1. Read read!