Fresh Meat

Locked Up

 

Chunji's POV

 

"Hey beautiful, come see me later." I cringe at the scroungy man's words as I'm led through the prison halls. 

 

People like me don't belong in prison. I'm well educated, and handsome, and I'm not a, Goddamned, criminal. My friend had only taken me on some stupid joy ride. I didn't even know the, ing, car was stolen. When the cops stopped us, I thought for sure they'd let me off...then they found the drugs. 

 

They weren't even my friends. The owner of the car had an ungodly amount of narcotics in his car and there isn't a scratch of proof that it wasn't ours. 

 

My friend ended up at another prison because they're, ing, Chinese. Leaving me to be tossed around this prison like a hacky sack for the next 3 months.

 

The police officer stands me in front of the bared doors and I look up pleadingly. The man doesn't even flinch, sliding the door open and pushing me in, none to gently. I shock to a stop and pause in front of the door. 

 

All the men stand as if to welcome me but with, horrifying, sly smiles on their faces. I do my best to ignore my pounding heart and sweating palms as they move closer.

 

"Hey, you're pretty. What's your name?" A middle aged man asked with a toothy smile. I swallow and narrow my eyes.

 

"I go by Chunji." I reply, as if it was an honest question. A hand rest on the small of my back and I turn on my heels quickly, stepping back, only, to find they've surrounded me. I try to keep the fear from my eyes but my throat has gone dry and cough quietly. A hand s my behind making me yelp in surprise. I shove off of them and practically growl, ready to fight as best I can.

 

"Oh, Kitty has claws." The men grin sarcastically. I scoff, trying to appear more threatening than I am, when arms wrap around my waste and I freeze.

 

"Calm down. You'll be okay if you're a good kitten." I try to pull away as the taller, stronger man leans into my shoulder, breathing over my skin. I feel tears pricking my eyes as they flash from one side of the cell to the other.

 

"Gentleman! I thought we had made it clear. Fresh meat is to be welcomed by us." A voice cuts through the room, making the men pause and the hands around my waste pull back.

 

"You were asleep. We thought maybe-"

 

"Just because the teacher is out of the room, doesn't mean you have the permission to run a muck." The voice interrupts, sarcastically, and I realize my eyes are too blurry with tears to even make out a face once I look up.

 

I bight my lip, suddenly hopeful that the voice is here to save me, not hurt me.

 

"You really are pretty, but not as pretty as me. Isn't that right gentleman?" The man taunts, to my amusement.

 

"Yes, L Joe." The men reply, suddenly, meek.

 

"You have good taste." He continues to tease.

 

"Excuse me? Are...you really helping me?" I ask sheepishly, tugging at the man's sleeve. My vision, finally, clears and I stare at a handsome blond boy, smiling haughtily at me.

 

"Helping? I suppose." He taste my chin between his fingers with a grin. "Do you want me to keep helping you?" He breaths the words against my lips and my eyes go wide. 

 

"I...I-" He's grinning cheekily.

 

"You probably understand, right? Prison is far from some vacation. If you can't defend yourself, you offer your...body to someone who can." He finished coyly wrapping an arm around my waste. My bottom lip quivers as he leans in to breath into my ear. "Can you defend yourself?" He questions quietly holding my body flush against his. 

 

I begin to feel dizzy and tears, once again, prick my eyes. His lips brush my ear and I grip his sleeves, again, for support. His arms envelope me suggestively and I shove away from him, flushing red with anger.

 

"Don't touch me!" I scream, making my hands into fist at my sides. He continues to smile, with question in his eyes. His hand reaches out and I flinch but he only takes my hand in his, letting my tight fingers fall lax from my palm.

 

"I see. I won't waste my time convincing you, but when you come around; and you will. Let me know." He replies with a wink, letting my hand fall from his and he walks back to a couple other, oddly, handsome men by the wall. 

 

My legs give out beneath me and I see the men groping me earlier, smiling excitedly in my peripheral. I look back up to the blond who's cocking an eyebrow at me and I start sobbing again.

 

I know it's short

And not very good right now

Or exciting.

I have to start the story first. T-T

 

Anyways. I wanted to get started. I'll see where the story goes.

Subscribe, comment, upvote? 

^-^