Please Join!

Join The Derd Online Family (apply)

Dear Readers,

 

Hello my name is Sheila, I go by many names but I am usually called sheshe or danii or spaz. I don’t mind you all calling me one of those names or my real name. I have alto egos, their names are Aliesa, lilianna, danii, lili, and jasmine. They are very different and yet not different from me. Me, I am shy. Aliesa has the over active mind. Lilianna is the dreamer, lili is the one who works hard. And jasmine believes she is a all around super star. But us other alto egos don’t bust her bubble.

I also have my sister Jesika (a.jae or taemi) as my co-owner…or boss either way you want to look at it. ^^ we started a game that is called The Yummy Games. It is called that because really there are 2 games…there might be more to come. So enjoy that and join it if you want too. 

 

Now I am looking for bloggers, models, and ppl who just want to post videos (of whatever you want them to be about.) on this site. > www.sase.webs.com

That site is where I work, and own. I am the boss so you must impress me to get a spot. But I am not the judgey! So please do apply for the parts.

 

Application:

 

  1. Name(real):
  2. what do you want your nickname to be:
  3. model, blogger, or video poster:
  4. (for models only) if I start making clothes will you model them?
  5. bloggers will you make sure not to get into trouble or make any users mad?
  6. video posters will you post only videos that the ages of 13(maybe younger) to older can watch (if not message me first.):
  7. age:
  8. height:
  9. models send measurements if you plan to model my stuff! Thank you
  10. heads up I want all users to respect everyone! I don’t like bashing! Crude ppl or ppl who think they are above everyone else. If you act that way I will ban you.
  11. if your from any site please tell me your username so I can add it to a list of welcome!

 

Ok so please feel free to apply. If you just want to view my site that is great! I will blog, model, and video blog with everyone. First though I am working on the blogging and modeling. I may not update everyday but I am working on. I have hard times getting to the computer but I hope really soon that will change. I am also looking for a job so I can upgrade my site! So fingers crossed!

 

From Derd Online owner,

Sheila Aceituno

 

P.S.

 

SASE ent. Was changed to Derd Online. So you all know.  Also I am working on getting a degree in music business management. So I can produce music! So fingers crossed big time on that!