I'm happy that this isn’t a dream but pure reality

∞ INFINITE Oneshots ∞

Hello!!! I know this chapter was supposed to be a WooYa oneshot but I wrote this story and I decided to put here. But don't worry, I'll put WooYa oneshot in the next chapter ^_^

I hope you enjoy :D

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Myungsoo and Kim Sunggyu were best friends since childhood, they were always together and nothing or no one could separate them. They met when Myungsoo was 3 years old and Sunggyu was 6 years old and since then, they’re inseparable.

One day, Sunggyu kissed Myungsoo, leaving the younger confused. Sunggyu confessed that he liked him more than a friend and Myungsoo left him alone.

For several days, Myungsoo didn’t talk to Sunggyu but not because he thought that the older was disgusting and not because he wasn’t gay, he was just confused.

One day, Myungsoo decided to confess, he knew very well what he felt by older and didn’t want to hurt him anymore (yes, because Myungsoo knew very well that the older was hurt), however, Sunggyu didn’t talk with him because he was hurt, he couldn’t look at the younger because he was disappointed with his attitude and then Myungsoo left him again and moved to another place, away from Sunggyu.

And the biggest mistake of Kim Sunggyu was let Kim Myungsoo out of his life. The biggest mistake of Kim Sungguy was reject the younger’s feeling, when himself felt the same for Myungsoo.

Since then, Sunggyu never spoke to anyone, he was isolated and didn’t let anyone approach him.

He started drinking and smoking, he went to bars and always came home late, his grades began to fall and he didn’t even care.

∞ ∞ ∞

A few years later, Myungsoo was back and Sunggyu is more than happy. However, Myungsoo didn’t return alone, he brings a boy with him.

Sunggyu wanted to go and talk with Myungsoo, after seeing him for the first time, but something stopped him. His body froze and he just looked at the younger, who didn’t see him.

The boy, who stood beside Myungsoo, looked at Sunggyu and the next second, whispered something in Myungsoo’s ear and then the younger looked at him.

He is more handsome. Sunggyu thought, when Myungsoo looked directly at him.

Myungsoo smiled slightly at him and continued to walk with the other boy. Sunggyu couldn’t believe it, Myungsoo smiled at him? He smiled at him? Or was it just his imagination?

Sunggyu began to walk slowly and without notice that he was following the two boys.

Myungsoo noticed and said nothing. He was happy that older still remembered him.

You think that Myungsoo left because he hated Sunggyu or because he was hurt by Sunggyu’s attitude, right?

Well…that's a lie.

Sure Myungsoo was hurt but he realized why the older rejected him, he realized he had hurt Sunggyu and he hated himself for having done it, so he decided to give time to the older.

However, he had to move to Busan because his father had gotten a job there and their parents would never leave him alone in Seoul, with 15 years old.

Two years later, Myungsoo asked to his parents to come back and after months of trying to convince them, Myungsoo could hear a “yes” from his parents.

Two days later, he was back in Seoul but he brought a friend, called Lee Howon, best known for Hoya.

They had been classmates and became friends. Myungsoo told Hoya everything and the other told that Myungsoo had made the right decision, however, he should have told Sunggyu that he was leaving because of his parents and not because of him.

Myungsoo asked Hoya to accompany him and the other agreed.

And there they were, in a garden chatting animatedly while Sunggyu followed them silently.

"Myungsoo ..." Sunggyu mumbled, stopping to walk

Finally, he realized that he was following the younger and stopped. What was he doing? It wasn’t him, who rejected the younger? It wasn’t him, who asked Myungsoo to leave him?

Yes, it was his fault but Myungsoo was a person too important to him.

There was a time that Sunggyu wondered if he would stay that way forever, if he wouldn’t be able to leave the memories of his past with Myungsoo, if he would never move on.

He needed Myungsoo, he needed his forgiveness to move on because he couldn’t live with that regret anymore.

It was on this day that he saw Myungsoo smiling and happy for him, that Sunggyu decided that maybe if he forgive himself, maybe he could move on and be happy again.

"Hyung!" He heard someone call him and looked up.

He was surprised. He was right there? He had even called his name?

Myungsoo was right in front of him and he wanted to talk to him?

Or was his imagination again?

"Hyung!" Myungsoo called again

Sunggyu felt dizzy, he opened and closed his eyes again. His vision was blurred and his body trembled.

Myungsoo bent down and continued to call his name.

"Myungsoo....Saranghae." It was the last thing Sunggyu managed to say before collapsing in the younger’s arms.

∞ ∞ ∞

Sunggyu opened his eyes and looked at thr ceiling. Due to intensity of the light, Sunggyu closed his eyes again.

"Where am I?" Sunggyu mumbled, still with his eyes closed

"In the school nurse." Replied a voice

Sunggyu didn’t need to open his eyes, he knew very well who he was speaking, however, his answer, confused him.

Sunggyu didn’t go to school anymore. At this point, he should be in university, however, he didn’t enroll in any university.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo called him, in a sweet voice

Sunggyu opened, slowly, his eyes and looked at the younger, who smiled at him. Sunggyu smiled at him, however, when he saw what he was wearing, he was confused.

"Myungsoo, why you're wearing that clothes?" Sunggyu asked, confused

That wasn’t the clothes that Myungsoo was wearing when Sunggyu saw him in the garden, with that boy. Had he slept for a day or more?

"Huh? This was the clothes I wore today." Myungsoo replied, a bit confused by Sunggyu’s question

"What? No...you don’t wore this clothes when I saw you in that garden with that boy." Sunggyu said, even more confused (A/N: What a mess. The two are confused xD ahahahah)

"Boy? Who? Hoya hyung?" Myungsoo asked, looking at the older

Sunggyu sighed and nodded. Finally, Myungsoo realized what he meant.

"Hyung, I wore these same clothes. I was just asking him where you were and when I saw you, I went to you, remember? Then I said I wanted to talk with you but you fainted." Myungsoo explained

"Huh? I'm confused. Explain again." Sunggyu asked, looking at the younger

Myungsoo sighed and sat next to Sunggyu, in small chair. Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo and waited for him to start talking.

"You remember when you kissed me and said you liked me?" Myungsoo asked

"Y-yes. Then you left me but, after a while you come talk to me and I rejected you and then you moved and-"Sunggyu couldn’t finish what he was saying because Myungsoo was looking at him in a strange way

"What are you talking about, hyung? I was going to talk to you today. I never moved anywhere. Hyung, did you dreamed about it today?" Myungsoo said, more and more confused

After Sunggyu fainted, Myungsoo took him to the infirmary and the nurse said Sunggyu had fever and he would sleep for an hour or two.

Myungsoo sat in a chair and decided to wait for the older but he fell asleep, however, when he woke up, he realized that the older was also awake. However, when Sunggyu began asking strange questions, because he was confused, Myungsoo had no idea what he was talking.

"D-dreaming? I'd swear it was all real, it seemed so real." Sunggyu said

"Hyung, the truth is that I was confused, I wasn’t sure of my feelings for you, so I decided to distance myself a bit, I know that maybe I was selfish, I could have asked you time and I know I would give me time, however, I did everything alone and made ​​you suffer. But I'm here to apologize and say.....I love you too." Myungsoo explained, smiling

Sunggyu looked at him and smiled when he heard those words.

"This isn’t a dream, right?" Sunggyu asked hesitantly

"No, I assure you that this is real." Myungsoo said, smiling again

Sunggyu laughed and hugged the younger, happy. He was happy that everything had been just a dream, Myungsoo didn’t leave him, he didn’t begin to drink or smoke, he didn’t left school, everything was just a dream, a nightmare.

"Myungsoo, I'm happy that this isn’t a dream but pure reality. I couldn’t imagine my life without you." Sunggyu said, smiling

"Me too, hyung. I love you." Myungsoo said, looking at the older

"I love you too."

Myungsoo approached Sunggyu and close the gap between them, kissing the older, who smiled.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anneyong! (Again xD)

Did you liked? I hope you did :D

So...I know you expected an WooYa oneshot but don't worry, next chapter will be WOOYA oneshot ^^ I started writing :D

So....SPAM!!!

Myungsoo staring at Sunggyu ^^ eheh :D

When they hug, they are so cute >.< Well, they're always cute eheh :D

Myungsoo staring at Sunggyu again ahah

MyungGyu moment at "Man In Love" mv *O*

Sunggyu: see my eyes can be big too

Myungsoo: ok, hyung

Ahah lol

Myungsoo is jealous ahahah

MyungSoo was smiling like a cute kid >.< cute ^^

 

So it's this ^^

I hope you enjoyed :D

Please Comment & Subscribe ^^

Saranghaeyo!!!