A friendship that would last forever.

∞ INFINITE Oneshots ∞

Gardens. Flowers. Sweet and refreshing scent.

These were places that Lee Sungyeol liked to visit, he could relax, close his eyes and forget problems.

When he reached that garden - you know...that garden he would go every day, which became his second home, the one place that has become a routine or habit for him - Sungyeol always sat on a bench, hidden, where he could observe all that walked there. It was there that he met a girl who he misses a lot.

One time, Sungyeol saw two children playing with each other and one of them was hurt, he wanted to help the girl but he saw his parents run to help their daughter. The other girl saw him and looked at him with those little tiny eyes, as if asking Sungyeol to help her sister. Sungyeol saw the girl being carried by their parents and saw the girl who had looked for them, follow them.

The next day the same girl appeared in the garden and when Sungyeol came, he saw her sitting on that bench. He was preparing to leave when the girl turned to him and smiled innocently at him.

"Hello!" said the girl as she stood up and approached Sungyeol

"What are you doing here, little one? Where are your parents? "Sungyeol asked, lowering, and thus to the height of girl

"Parents?" The girl turned and sat down on the bench.

Sungyeol sat beside her and the girl looked at the sky and said nothing. Sungyeol followed her gaze and looked at the sky too. Both were looking at the sky mere minutes until Sungyeol looked away and didn’t see the girl. He looked around but the girl wasn’t anywhere.

"Strange." He muttered, looking again at the sky.

That day, the sky was blue. The clouds had disappeared and the sun shone brightly in the sky. The wind blew slowly, the leaves, which began to grow on the trees again, and slowly swung the garden flowers, began to open up. We can conclude that spring was coming.

 

 

Myungsoo was that kind of a quiet person, which almost no one noticed, but everyone noticed him, he was quite popular in Woollim University, however, he didn’t care much about that. He wasn’t like some kingkas that bullied others students and that demanded respect at all costs. He was a quiet boy who didn’t talk much, he was a good student who took notes and was always focused in class.

Every girl of the university wanted to have Kim Myungsoo as her boyfriend, the iest man of the university, however, he wasn’t free. They thought.

Myungsoo, tired of being surrounded by girls all the time and everywhere, asked to his best friend, Kim Sunggyu, to help him. So ever since then, Sunggyu and Myungsoo, called "MyungGyu", made their relationship public. What no one knew is that Sunggyu was dating another guy, well ... Myungsoo knew and as well as Sunggyu’s boyfriend knew the "relationship" of the two best friends, which facilitated things.

 

Sungyeol was 23 years old and should already be in the 3rd year of university, however, he wasn’t going at the university, he left school when he was 17.

Why did he quit?

Well...he had no money to pay for university. True, he lived alone, without parents, without anyone beside him.

Sungyeol worked during the day in a cafe called "Paradise & Cooffe."

 

Myungsoo was 22 and this was his 3rd year of university. He was a rich boy, with parents who worked very hard and one thing he couldn’t complain about was lack of money, his parents have a lot of money.

However, Myungsoo never was interested in the money and even those business dinners that his father forced him to go. He didn’t want to be an businessperson, he wanted to be a singer, he wanted to be a solo singer, just him and his guitar.

 

Sungyeol returned to the garden everyday and there was the girl but she never talked to him. He found out that the girl didn’t have parents but a couple adopted her. She was cute and really fun, he liked to see her.

 

One day, Myungsoo returned to university and Sunggyu told him that their secret wasn’t a secret anymore. . Myungsoo thought.

Well...all of this led to...that in that same day....these two boys... Myungsoo and Sungyeol…meet in the garden.

Myungsoo was on his way home when he saw a young man sitting on a bench with his knees close to his chest and his head buried in his legs. Light sobs escaped of the young man’s lips and some words were whispered but Myungsoo couldn’t understand.

Being the good boy he was, Myungsoo decided to approach the boy. He walked slowly and when he was close enough, he asked:

"Is everything alright?"

Ugh! What a stupid question. Myungsoo thought.

The boy raised his head slightly and looked at Myungsoo. Trace of tears, red eyes, some tears flowed on his face.... yeah...the boy was in a state somewhat deplorable.

"Y-yes." the boy replied, obviously lying

"Sorry. Not quite what I meant. It's just..." Myungsoo didn’t know what to say or how to explain. "My name is Kim Myungsoo."

"Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol.“ The boy said, moving away, to give Myungsoo some space to sit beside him.

Myungsoo put his backpack on the ground and sat next to Sungyeol, who remained silent. Myungsoo said nothing, in fact, he didn’t know what to say, when he saw Sungyeol, he felt he should go talk to the other boy, however, he didn’t know what to say.

"My parents died when I was 17…" Sungyeol said in a low voice.

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo, as if he was waiting the other boy say he didn’t want to hear his story, to him say he had only gone to him because he felt pity, however, Myungsoo just looked at him without saying a single word.

Sungyeol, in a way, was glad, he had so much hidden in his heart and he felt he was going to explode.

"Continue..." Myungsoo said, quietly

Sungyeol smiled sweetly and blushed a little. That boy asked him to continue telling his sad story? He said that?

Sungyeol took a deep breath and continued. "I got kicked out of my house because my father had left a huge debt and the only way to pay was to sell my house. I met a ahjusshi who offered me help. Well...I didn’t want to accept but I had nowhere to go...."

Sungyeol stopped. Myungsoo looked at him calmly. He wanted to hear? Well...yes. He wanted to hear.

"Continue..." Myungsoo said once again

"I-I don’t want ...." Sungyeol couldn’t finish what he was saying, Myungsoo smiled tenderly and encouraged him with his eyes.

Today was his lucky day. Sungyeol smiled slightly and continued.

"I lived with him for 5 years....but he died yesterday." Sungyeol said in a trembling voice "I'm alone again ..."

Myungsoo understood Sungyeol. He had parents. He had friends. But....they cared about him? Do they even cared about him? Or would it be for his money? Well. He knew, that, at least, Sunggyu and Woohyun were his friends.

Once in a lifetime, Myungsoo wished he could have a friend with whom he could talk, opening, laugh, joke, do stupid things. He wished....he desperately wanted a friend.

"I understand." Myungsoo said, quietly

"I'm sorry. I didn’t want to bother you with this." Sungyeol said as he stood up and wiped his tears " I'm leaving now. "

Sungyeol prepared to leave when Myungsoo grabbed his wrist and hugged him. Strange, isn’t it? They didn’t know each other a lot but Myungsoo hugged Sungyeol?

Myungsoo didn’t care. Myungsoo knew he was suffering and for once in his life, he didn’t care if his father would see him, he didn’t care if people saw him in that position, he didn’t care about his parents companies (A/N: They were really famous…Myungsoo too xD), he didn’t know anything...why? Well...neither Myungsoo knew, he, at least, wanted to help Sungyeol.

A few months later...

Thursdays. Thursday was Myungsoo’s favorite day. Sungyeol and he had agreed that all Thursdays, they would meet in that garden. They kept talking for hours and hours. It was already night when the two boys parted. Myungsoo's parents had complained once but he invented an excuse and Sungyeol...well...he had no one to complain to him.

Sungyeol always told Myungsoo to go home early because he didn’t want his parents stay worried, but Myungsoo didn’t care.

With this...

Sungyeol wasn’t alone in the world as he thought.

Myungsoo got a faithful friend and with whom he could do everything he ever dreamed.

Sungyeol trust Myungsoo.

Myungsoo trust Sungyeol.

Yes...THIS friendship was a friendship that would last forever.

_________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! So first chapter ^^

MyungYeol. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

So did you liked? I hope so.

SPAM TIME ^^

Cute *-*

Eheh, Sungyeol's smile *-* Myung, perfect as always <3

Eheh ^^ Myungsoo loves hug Yeol.

Omo! Myungsoo's face *-*

Uhuh, a bit more xD

*-*

 

Hope you liked ^^

Comment & Subscribe, please^^

 

P.S: You can ask me, I will do it for you ^^

 

 

 

 

 

Saranghaeyo!