Just another normal day

DOES FAME MAKE YOU HAPPY?

 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HERO WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MARRY MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! FIHJTINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           JAEJOONG

            I enjoyed their screams and I truly appreciated them coming here this early. I mean it's just 8 am  and here in front of the open radio are like more than 500 people. I waved gently with a big smile on my face  (right all I have to do is smile. It will end soon anyway. DAMN why can't you get out of my mind?) as the screaming session increased. I accepted a few beautifully wrapped  presents and give some autographs before I entered the building with a big help from my bodyguards whom i remain forever thankful because without them my clothes would be ripped within 10 seconds.

MC: Here we are again at our popular morning show " Secrets of your favorite star" on Kiss Fm with me, MK the best DJ in LA! I see that today we have a large crowd . Are you exited? Are you ready for the best two hours of your life????????

Fans: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC: Well, I see you are ready so let's give our special guest a chance to introduce himself. The perfect man, the artist that took the entire world by storm in the last 2 years, the one and only artist from Asia to be able to win 4 Grammy awards, all of them at the 2012 edition , the one who stole our hearts is here to promote his new album "I".........

J: Hello i am HERO Jaejoong, nice to meet you all and thank you for showing so much support  and love to me and my new album.

Fans: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

MC: So we all know that your new album was sold in over 4 million copies already becoming the fastest selling album in 2013 and there is still a long way to go. How do you do that ? Are you using some kind of magic spell or what?

J: HAHAAHA No. Everything I've done until now, it is all due to the fans love and encouragement. They make me work even harder and inspire me with every single one of their action. I LOVE YOUU!!!!!!!!!

Fans: WE LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC: It seems you've got some loyal fans. So moving on, tell us a little bit more about your new album.

J: Well this time the concept was different. We worked with.............................................

MC: We returned with the biggest star in USA right now: HERO! It was a nice hour and we found out the secrets of Hero's album. Are you happy?????????

Fans:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC: Now the moment we all have waiting for: revealing the secrets of Hero. He will answer the question you sent us via sms , twitter and facebook.

Fans:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

J: I am nervous right now 

MC: The first question is from........................

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^MEANWHILE IN KOREA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

                            YUNHO

MC: Now that we revealed all the work you've put in your album will Yunho-sii and Changmin-sii be kind enough to answer some questions? They all come from your fans .

Y:Of course. " I wonder what are you doing now..... "DAMN Yunho try to focus you're in the middle of an interview for God's sake!! But still....." 

C:We love our fans very much, we will sure answer them " God I hope they are not about that 3 persons again and if they are will Yunho be alright?"

MC: So.......

 

 

           I want to say that I am really sorry i haven't uptated but I was so busy with school. "BOWS" (right now i should be doing my homework), BUT anyway 

           I am going to do an interview with  questions from fans so please put your question in the comments section ( the question has to be MAINLY about YUNJAE and DBSK  but you can ask something else too if you want) 

         Also please tell me your oppinion about the story (because i am a bigginer and yea.. )

             Thank u for your patience and hope you liked this chapter