Final.

A Diary.

 

January 29 2012, sunny.

Today we went on another date again! You seemed bothered, but when I asked you you just smiled lightly and said it’s okay. Why won’t you tell me what’s wrong? I’m not sure if I’ll be able to help you with it, but getting it off your chest makes you feel better. I’m sorry if I seem like a nosy girlfriend, I just wanted to share your burden with you.

 

 

February 2 2012, cloudy.

I asked you out today but you rejected me. But it’s okay, I know you’re busy. I’ll just ask you out on another day then!

 

 

February 10 2012, sunny.

Isn’t it fast? Valentine’s day’s coming! Seeing the pink and red decorations all around the school makes me miss you more and wish that you’re with me, but I shouldn’t be too greedy, should I? Having you by my side is enough. I wonder what surprise will you give me that day? Hehehe I can’t wait!

 

 

February 13 2012, rainy.

You asked me to meet you at night later. You sounded so sad; I wonder what happened? But don’t worry, I won’t ask anymore if you don’t want to tell me. It’s been raining for the whole day now, and my shoes got wet just now. Hope it doesn’t rain later!

 

 

You broke up with me. And left me in the rain. Don’t I at least deserve to know why I got ditched?

 

 

February 14 2012, rainy.

It’s been raining since yesterday. I went to school as usual and realized it was already Valentine’s day. Day 1 since I was single. And we were so close to our anniversary. Do you remember? You confessed on this day last year. What happened to us? I was so close to breaking down in class but I held it in. I wonder if you’re hurting like me as well?

 

I waited for you outside your house after school. Thankfully the rain stopped. It doesn’t matter if we’re not together. I just wanted to let you know that I still love you. I waited for the whole night and through my hunger pangs because I was scared that if I left to get food I’d miss you. It was nearing midnight when I finally saw you. But who’s that girl beside you? You seemed so happy talking to her. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you smile like this anymore. I know you saw me in the shadows. Your face changed immediately and you dragged the girl into your house. Is it so hard to smile at me now? When we’ve only just broken up yesterday?

 

 

February 20 2012, sunny.

 

I waited for your call, but nothing happened. I was waiting for you to call and say “Surprise! The breakup was just to scare you. Of course we’re still together!” A part of me knows that that’s just my wishful thinking, but a bigger part of me wished it was real. As long as you apologise and take me back, I can take everything that happened to be a dream. No, a nightmare that I’ve finally woken up from.

 

 

February 27 2012, cloudy.

The month’s almost ending soon, yet your call still didn’t come. I even called my own phone using my house phone and vice-versa just to make sure both are working. It worked fine, so why haven’t I received your call yet?

 

 

February 29 2012, sunny.

I couldn’t wait anymore, so I called you. Your voice sounded so annoyed with me that I can’t help but to flinch. What happened to the soft and caring voice that I’m used to? I boldly asked to meet up with you and you considered for a few seconds before saying okay. You have no idea how happy I was when I heard that you agreed. Right now, I have already accepted the fact that we’ve broken up. The reason why you ditched me doesn’t really matter to me anymore; I just want to see you once more. Just once, so I can let go of you properly.

 

You said to meet on Feb 30 and hung up. I giddily skipped towards my desk and picked up my calendar to circle the big day. But what’s this? There’s no February 30? The calendar must be printed wrongly. Nonetheless, I wrote a big “30” behind 29 and smiled to myself. Finally, I’m going to see you again. Even though it’s to say goodbye, at least I can see you.

 

 

March 1 2012, cloudy.

I woke up today and asked mom what today’s date was. She said March 1. I frowned and went to ask dad. “March 1” was his reply. Doesn’t anybody see the “30” that was behind 29? “Did you think today was February 30?” My sister asked. “How did you know?” “you’re the only one that’s foolish enough to think this way.” Her reply went right through my heart as I cried my heart out for you for the last time. Yes, I am the only one that so stupid. To fall for tricks again and again. Maybe I’m too naïve. But today shall be the last day I’m ever going to shed tears for you.

 

 

~~~~~

sorry if it but yeah most of this entry was from his diary and he actually did write a 30 behind 29 on the calender when the girl told him that. poor bb ;_; stupid girl >:(