What Are You? & Where have You Gone?

What Are You? & Where have You Gone?

  So it was the summer time, and my dad wanted to go to California because he just wanted to have fun at the ocean.  So I heard because I always wanted to walk alone at the ocean; I asked him if I can go, he said sure.  But then on the day he was leaving I kept asking my aunt are we going to leave at 11am? or 7am? She said she don't know because she was busy playing black ops.  

  My mom came to pick me up 6 in the morning.  I was like WTF, "But I'm going to California?!"  Since my mom came all the way from Bloomington, I had to go home like FML.  But then she lived close to the airport I told my dad, but then he said no, "Maybe next time."  So I was so bored at my mom's house.  

  My ulzzang friend named Himchan had messaged me he was going to come over.  I got all happy and excited.  So he came over but I didn't have any time to sit down and chat with him cause my mom was making me clean.  As I finally sat down he said, "Do you want to go to the zoo?" I replied, "Sure" I was all excited.

   As I went to my mom's room to find clothes for me(Because I didn't bring any cool clothes FML), he walked to the bathroom.  I was in the room my  brother was sitting on the bed using the laptop.  I pulled out some black leggings and short.  I didn't like it, because somehow someone cut the short into a skirt and it just looks weird with a zipper zipped and a ed up button couldn't even button.  

   I took it off, but kept the black leggings on.  He walked into the room, saw me pulling off the another skirt that was orange off.  He didn't think he just escorted his way back into the living room.  When I came out with some black tights and a graphic tee, time had passed so much already!  It went from 2pm to 6:30pm!  I told him there was no more time left for the zoo.  He told my mom if he can stay over.

    My mom pulled me into her room and said, "He's a boy?  What might he do to you while I am out?"  I said, "he won't do anything because he was gay."  My mom we came out of the room, she smiled at him and left back into the bathroom to do her make up.  It was weird, he was 16 and I was only 14.  "By the way, our fridge is empty because my umma don't really cook..." I said.  "We can go food shopping then" he said.  

  At the grocery store, I was playing around with the carts by push, roll, ride.  At that point, he was gone, and my mom appeared.  I was sad.  He told me that he was going camping with his friends.  I went back and stood at the door, the cold wind blew in.   I walked around and these Asian guys were staring at my because I was dragging myself pouting onto the cart.

    As I thought that, they just liked my Jordans.  But then later on at the bakery section, I saw him again.  Buying cookies but he didn't seem to know that I was there.  So I hid myself with my black hoodie.  He was there with my cousins.  I was so confused.  Then my mom told me, my friends were there grocery shopping too.  I was so confused, I was about to die in the middle of the bakery section.

    My friends were trading the plain looking cookies for the good delicious cookies.  It doesn't matter to me, because my friend just left me there with my mom.  As we paid and got out to the parking lot, I was mad so I pushed the cart so hard, that it went to hit the lamp post.  I acted like it wasn't me but it was my cart.  I had to run after it because our groceries were in it.  

  During the point as I turned around he was standing there smiling like a dork looking up into the dark sky.  I started to cry as the snow starts to fall.   As the lamp post light was lighting towards the ground, snow was much more beautiful as it ran past into the light.  While I was noticing the snow, he was gone again.  I took the cart to my mom and told her, "I'll walk home.  I'm looking for something that went missing."  I ran around in the parking lot to look for him, he was nowhere.  I saw my friends and I asked them.  One of them just replied to me, "Oh yeah I saw him.  He called me cute because I was short."  

  Second thought I was wondering why was my friend with my best friend?  Oh right, they were more best friend than we were that I wasn't even invited to go eat sushi with them.  My heart was so hurt then, everything was so confusing!  "Oh yeah, the guy that called Pj cute also said that, you are very pretty."  They left, I was standing alone in the parking lot crying wondering where have he been?