"Will you marry me, Jung Nicole?"

Will you marry me?

Nicole's POV

I got out of my bed glancing at the clock. I jumped, omo! I'm gonna be late for my date. I rushed to the toilet and brushed my teeth. I ran out of the bathroom with the toothbrush still in my mouth.

Hmmm... what should I wear? I took my white Chanel dress and a black Louis Vuitton dress. Oh gadd! Yahh Jung Nicole! I'm going to be late. I mentally scolded myself. When I was about to change, a shiny box caught my attention. I quickly opened it. Oh right... this was the dress Key, my date, gave me for my birthday. I picked this dress and quickly changed to into it.
 
Ahh gadd! It's already 11.45AM! I'm going to be late. Can I make it?

Finally, Seoul Park. Why isn't anyone here? Since it's Spring Break, why isn't anyone here? Suddenly someone from behind hugged me by my waist. Is a ert behind me? Ahh gadd. I turned around.

"Ahh!" I screamed as the person's lips were locked with mine. I struggled to let go of his grip but failed to do so.

Feeling his warm tender lips, I replied his kiss softly. I felt the person caressing my back and twirling my hair. I took a step back trying to break the kiss, which I succeeded in.

"Kyaa! Bummie-ah!" I shouted as soon as I saw him.

"Yeobo! You look so pretty!" Key said while twirling my hair.

I blushed. Since when would Key be so mushy to me? And this is the first time he called me pretty. Kyaaa! Gadd. Oh well...

"Bummie-ah, why isn't anyone in the park?" I asked. Unfortunately, he ignored my question. I then screamed into his ear. He stared at me in curiousity rubbing his red ear.

"What was that for?!" Key shouted in to my ear causing my ear to be in pain too.

"Then answer my question! Why is the park empty?" He still ignored my question. I pouted giving him my puppy fog eyes.

"You'll know soon!" He said with much excitement. He grabbed my wrist and let me to a famous and crowded restaraunt. I stepped in. Hang on... Let me rephrase that; a famous and not crowded restauraunt.

Key led me to a seat. Key then got out of his seat and walked toward the piano. I looked at him with much curiousity. He started playing my all-time favourite piano piece, River flows in you by Yiruma. It was barely even half of the song and I started crying. This song is just too nice! And plus, Key is playing it for me. How sweet of him.

When I was in the midst of crying, a waiter passed me a a plate of beef rice. I stared at it with my saliva dripping out. Key really knows how to flatter a girl. I thought.

He went up to me and said "I'm amazing huh?" I hate that thick-skinned accent of his. But, I can't but nod with joy.

A bunch of people crowded around our table and they played a very nice song. I was STILL wondering what was going on. When I wanted to open my mouth, Key knelt down and opened a small box which showed a diamond ring. "Will you marry me, Jung Nicole?"

After hearing what Key said, I thought it was a joke. "Marry me too, Kim Ki Bum. Puh-lease! This is a really cool prank.  I almost fell for it" I teased. He had that serious look on his face. "I'm serious, Jung Nicole. Please accept this ring."

With a shocked expression, I said "Marriage isn't a joke, Bummie-ah" and I ran off. I sat on a park bench where me and Key fell for each other.

~flashback~
"Key, stop it!" I giggled.

" I am going to eat you up!" Key replied with a monster-ish voice.

People stared at us. An old auntie even said "Haha, you look great together. Are you dating?"

We blushed. When I wanted to reply her question, Key butted in and said "Yes, she's my girlfriend, pretty isn't she?" I felt my cheeks heating up. I really felt like scolding him for that. She nodded in agreement.

She gave us her sincere blessisng. She also gave us an amulet to put around our wrists. People said that it was to make the two people that are wearing this amulet fall in love and marry each other.

What scared me was, her voice was very weak. And she told us something about having a great life and not ending up like her. I wondered how her life was like. Was her life bad? Good? Or did something happen to her in her early days? So many questions... So little answers.

A few days after, before we knew what the amulet was about, she didn't show up in the park nor does anyone know who she was.

~end of flashback~

When I was about to head back to the restauraunt, I saw Key with 999 roses. He was looking glum. Oh well, I guess he wasn't joking after all.

I crept up behind him and hugged him tightly like a teddy bear. And whispered into his year "Yeobo."

Key's POV
I heard Nicole's voice. I turned and stared at the Cole that was grinning from ear to ear. "I accept. I will marry you and live by the name of Mrs Kim." I felt butterflies in my stomach. We had a short but passionate kiss.


~2 years later~
"Cole-ah, where are you?! I can't handle EunJo And Eunkyung all by myself!"

No answer...

"Yah!" I yelled.

"I'm in the toilet!" Nicole screamed.

I rushed to the toilet, seeing her puking in the toilet bowl. "OMO! DON'T TELL ME WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER ONE!" I asked with curiousity and happily. She just nodded.

"What are we going to name it this time? Seung Jo? No, no, no, what about... Oh forget it!" I said.

After 2 years, me and Nicole has been living our lives to the fullest with our 2 kids, oh no, make it 3 now. We're a happy couple hoping every couple could be like us.


----------

Hehe. I know, it's a really lame story. and i can't think of a nice flashback, so yeah. Hope you liked it even though it's really bad.