High School Drama

High School Drama

*Hyoyeon*

I have known Tao since childhood. We are like siblings and we can never be seperated until we got into highschool. He started ignoring me and it makes my heart aches until we became a complete strangers.

Now I am now on my senior year and I have forgotten Tao and for me he is just a mere stranger.

One day I met him in the back of the school, I didn't expect him there then suddenly. "Hyoyeon-ah!" Tao shouted. I didn't reply but instead I just walk away pretending not to see him. I told myself "after he ignored me for years he would just show himself! Aisht! Jeongmal!!"

Then he just grab my arm causing myself to see him. "Mwo?" I said coldly to him. "Mianhe, if I hurt you this past few years" Tao said. "Hope you realized it a little earlier, Tao-shii" I said.

*Tao*

It really hurts she called me Tao just Tao not Oppa or Tao Oppa. It really makes my heart aches.

She notice my sudden change of expression. She stared me with pity. " I know but I just want to tell you that.... I like you no I love you ever since I just don't want our friendship be ruined but now I can't take my feelings anymore."

She blushed in my sudden confession. She cover her face then walk away or should I say run away. She almost fell manage to Balance her weight.

*Hyoyeon*

Now, I always avoid him but every corner of the school I could see him. Until one day while I was walking in the hall way someone grab my arm and brought me in some room. I was schocked of what happened I just realized that I am pinned in the wallby someone. Then when the sunlight hit the the face of this person I saw Tao's face.

"Yah! What are you doing??" I shout at him. "Hyoyeon-ah, why are you avoiding me?" He ily behind my ears that makes me shiver. I didn't reply so he lessen the space between us. "Say Hyoyeon-ah, you're avoiding me because you like me to right??" Tao said in a y tone making me blush because je is right.

I also like him and because I am embarassed of what happened in the back of the school I started avoiding him.

"Hyoyeon-aa, I know you like me too" he said in a y voice again making me turn on. I like his persistent side, this makes me like him even more making me fall inlove over again. Instead of replying to his question. I pecked his lips and laugh at his expression and I said

"Saranghae, my kung fu panda Tao" and I kiss him again in his kissable lips!!

_-----------------------------_

Hope you like it everyone!! :)) Would you like a sequel?? Comment your suggestion !!  ;)) Support this story! :))