The Sad Beginning.

Another Sad Story.

          "Don't you cry because then I will start crying." A girl with long black hair hugged a girl with short black haired girl. "Yah, Jung Hyesung. I said don't cry." The two girls parted. The long haired girl walked away to get on the plane leaving the younger girl alone. I don't want you to leave. Don't leave me. I-I-I love you. The girl cryed harder thinking these thoughts that she could never to the other girl.  She is my first love. The transfer student from America. I didn't know until now. All the time we spent together. I guess I fell in love for the first time and I didn't even get to confess. She is isn't coming back, my First Love.

 

          "Mommy...mommy!" A small girl stood in front of her mother who was laying in a hospital bed. "Hwami, my daughter. Please be good while I'm gone. We aren't saying goodbye. Never say goodbye just say goodnight because we will see eachother again. I p-p-promise." The cupped her daughter's wet face and kissed her forehead. *Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* She was gone. The little girl cryed harder. "Mommy I be good now. I promise. I will be a good girl." A nurse picked up the six year and carried her out of the darkened room. "Where is your father?" The little girl replied, "I-I-I n-n-no fa-aather. H-h-h-he passed awaay. The girl continued to cry. "Do you have other family?" The little nodded. "I have an anutie and uncle."  "Can I call them?" The girl gave a little nod, tears still running down her cheeks.

 

          "Lee Jiho. I something to tell you. It is really hard to say." A handsome young man continued to eat as the girl spoke. "Noona, I have a lot to say, too. We should eat then talk." The girl sighed. "Jiho I don't think we should see eachother anymore." The young man stopped eating. "I found some one else. I really think you are a good person and I really loved you, but I think  it is time for us to see other people."  This sounds so rehearsed. "Oh..okay. Noona you go ahead and leave." The girl got up, picked up her belongings and left the restaurant. The young man pulled a ring out of his pocket. He called the waiter over and payed for the meal.

 

My First Love. Hyesung stood on the sidewalk and drops of rain started to fall on her. She lifted her hand to feel the rain and started to cry again at the sight of the plane that carried away her Waygookin (foreigner).

 

Mommy I will be good from now on. Hwami stood with her father's sister, her uncle, and cousin. It started to rain. Hwami walked out from under the concrete awning and into the rain. She left her head to the sky and started to cry. "Yah! Stupid you are going to get sick." One of her cousins yelled at her. She ignored her cousin and continued to stand there. "Don't bother with her." Her told her cousin.

 

Noona why are we breaking up? Jiho left the reataurant. It began to rain. He stood under the metal awning. The rain poured hard. The rain hitting the metal awning was loud. Jiho began to cry. The handsome flower boy walked out from under the awning and started to walk to the bus stop. By the time he got there he was soaked to the bone. He jumped on the bus and walked to the back of the bus. He covered his face and cryed quietly.

 

 

 

A/N: It was kinda of short. But there is the first Chapter.