my superhero

one love

It was the first day of school but your really not excited that's why until now you still lie on your bed. 

 

"afrina!! get down here now.. you dont wanna be late for school, are you??" you heard your mom having her morning speech for you.

 

"5 more minutes!!" you answered and you started streching your lazy body.

 

You are not the type of person who is lazy in nature, it's just that, you really don't want to move to another school but your father already made a decision that is why you will be studying in starship academy. Another 5 minutes and now you see yourself walking outside your house and waiting on the bus stop.

 

"How can dad be so cruel, it is my third year in high school and he just decided without my consent to transfer me in that school" You mumbled to yourself as you wait for the bus to come. You glance in your wristwatch to check for the time, "I only have 20 more minutes left." You said and finally the bus bound to your school arrived.

 

 

..after 10 minutes you can now see your new school, 

 

"breathe in, breathe out, i can do this!!" you thought. you walked in a fast paced, you have to look for your assigned room. You are walking along the corridor, you are lost. You just can't find your room.. Then suddenly, someone bumped into you. You can see all your notes scattered on the floor. you started picking up your things and then you saw a guy helping you picked up your things. 

 

"hey!! you!! come back here!!! " you heard the guy shouted as the two of you stands up. Then the guy who bumped you shook his head and continue to walk away..

 

"hey!! " the guy who helped you runs toward the stupid guy who bumped you. " apologized to her now!!" your hero told the guy as he grabbed the guy's arm.

 

"what's with you??, do you even now her?? will you mind your own business!!!" the stupid guy answered.

 

"She is my business!!! now apologized to her or you want me to put you into a deep sleep" your hero warned him and show his fist.

 

"okay. im sorry miss. i didn't saw you and i was in a hurry that's why i didnt help you picking up your stuff" the stupid guy said. You just looked at the stupid guy, and said "it's okay. you can go now" and you looked at your hero telling him to let go of the stupid guy. then he loosened his gripped to the guys arm.

 

"are you alright?" your hero asked you.

 

"yes. im fine, by the way, thanks!!" you answered and smiled at him.

 

"im jo youngmin, you are??" your hero asked and extend his hands.

 

"oh, you can call me afrina." you said and shake hands with him.

 

"okay. better go now to your assigned room or else you'll be late." youngmin told you.

 

"ummm, can i ask where is the room of class 3-b?" you asked him. 

 

"class 3-b? umm, upstair 2nd room to your right." youngmin answered and smiled at you.

 

"thanks a lot!! okay, i have to go!! bye!!" you said and bowed your head.

 

"okay. bye!!" youngmin answered and starts to walked on the opposite direction.

 

you are walking upstair when you remember how handsome youngmin is.

 

"he is really handsome, i wonder in what class does he belong??" you said to yourself. you are still reminiscing youngmin's face when you stop at the 2nd room, you checked if it is really the room of class 3-b. After checking it you went inside the room and as expected everyone turned to looked at you. You smiled weakly and sit in the vacant chair. Then your teacher arrived. She introduced herself and she started to checked the attendance.

 

"oh. i see we have a new student here" your teacher said.

 

"Ms. Afrina Hazwani, please come in front and introduce yourself." your teacher said and looked at you.

 

So you do what she said and finally heaved a sigh when you take your sit again. Your teacher smiled at you and said that she will begin her discussion now.

 

"Ma'am, sorry i'm late!!" You looked at the door to see who it is. You are shocked when you saw Youngmin entering the classroom. You try to smiled at him when you saw him looking at your direction but he just ignored you.

 

"hmm, what's gotten into him?? forgot me already?" you mumbled to yourself.

 

After 3 hours the school bell rings. You spend your lunch break alone, you still dont have any acquaintances yet. You are busy munching with your food when someone tap your shoulder.

 

"hey, why are you alone?" he asked. you turned to looked who it is and you saw youngmin.

 

"umm, i dont have any friends yet." you answered boldly.

 

"oh, i see.. sorry if i cant keep you accompanied. i have to go with my friends." youngmin said.

 

"it's alright. i can live by myself" you answered sarcastically, you don't wanna be rude to him since he helped you this morning but to think that he ignored you when you smiled at him when he entered the room, it makes you feel bad.

 

"i'm sorry, if i ignored you during class this morning, i dont want you to be bullied by other girls" youngmin said and looked at you. His eyes looks so sincere.

 

"that's okay" is the only thing that you said, you can't keep your eyes off him.

 

"okay, i have to go now. take care. bye!!" youngmin said and wave you goodbye.Then its time to return to your class again. you just keep on doodling in your notes and once in a while you try to glance at youngmin. after almost 3 boring hours you have a big smile in your face when you heard the second bell rings which means class already ended.

 

 

Few months have passed. this month your school is now organizing for an outreached program. You really want to joined the outreached program since you really want to help those families who are affected by the past typhoon. You get a waiver and plead your parents for their approval, it is a 5 day outreach work on a province, you think that you are now mature and responsible enough for this things. 

 

"mom, dad, please.. i mean this is also for me. This outreach can help me grow more mature. I can take care of myself, please allow me to go." you said to your parents and waits for whatever decision will come up to their mind.

 

"okay, young girl. i will signed that waiver, just please, please, do take care of yourself. it is not a vacation that you'll be going to," your father said and signed your waiver. 

 

"thanks dad. I promise i will take care of myself." you said and hugged him.