Overnight with.......

M4J3sTy [New girlgroup] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED ) :D

The girls were all woke up by Hana Umma.....They took their showers and got dressed...

Suddenly someone knocked at the door...JJ unni chacks the camera....

JJ: Oh yeppeo ahjumma, who do you need to see?

Yeppeo ahjumma: Is Rainie in there?

The ahjumma was like this:

(Lee jung eun- I am legend!)

JJ: Rainie! Someone wants to see you! Do you know her?

Rainie came closer to the door...

Rainie: Umma!!!

Girls: It's your umma?

JJ unni opened the door....

Rainie hugged her Umma....

Umma: So this is your beautiful dorm after we finished thinking and designing here...

Rainie: Umma! Why are you here?

Umma: Wae? Don't you want me here...

Rainie: Of course I want you here....Oops I need to go to the bathroom....

Rainie made the girls know that she had to get the couple ring to her room so her mom won't see it...

Umma: Wow you are all so pretty!

Girls: Kamsa hamnida!

Umma: If you want then just call me Umma too...I'm like you're 2nd mom...

Shiza: Yah... Imo, visiting? Don't you have work? (Imo or Aunt)

Nanie: But how about our group Umma, Umma?

Umma: Oh then 3rd mom....

Girls (except Shiza): YEY!

Shiza: Yay.....!

Rainie came out....

Rainie: ehem...ehem....Hana umma can you help me arrange my things?

Hana: Ok!

Rainie drags Hana at her room...

Hana: What is it?

Rainie: The Shinee boys, Junhyung oppa, Hyunseung oppa and Yoseob will come here...

Hana: Uhhhh....So how about your Umma?

Rainie: She is very busy so maybe someone will call her.....I just said it because Taem called me...

Hana: OK IF someone calls your mom...

Rainie and Hana goes out...

Umma: Rainie! I'm going! I have a business to take care of ok?

Shiza: YAH! Imo! Leaving so soon? Why don't do you stay here for a while? Maybe ONE DAY.

Hana: Shiza....your imo is busy and she has a lot of businesses to handle you know?

Shiza: Imo, hang out with us for a while (puppy dog teary eyes) Pwease?

Umma: But I have 1....

Shiza: IMO! We haven't seen each other for ages... Please can you postpone it OR I can handle it... I CAN just stay for a while okay? ( >:)

Umma: Don't worry Shiza I'll come by ummm....2:00 since it's just 6 in the morning...

Shiza: Imo, make it 1:00 P.M. can you?

Umma: Ok Ok Bye Shiza, Rainie and the other pretty girls!

Shiza: (Shiza pushes Rainie's Umma out hurriedly then closes the door) BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ: Evil maknae!

Rainie: Yeh Umma Bye!

Hana/Rainie: Haaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh......Relief.......

Otjer girls: What relief?

Hana: The Shinee boys are going to have an overnight with us....Plus Junhyung, Hyunseung and seob...

Nanie: Ok let's clean!

Yongie: Unnis and Shiza! It should be squeaky clean...

The girls cleaned the dorm or house until it was squeaky clean...

Then the boys came... And exactly as Rainie's Umma

Shiza: BWAHAHAHAHA! My plan has worked! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I am the Devil of M4J3sTY xD

Hana: Ummm...boys can you please go to our special place, it's the closet but it's not just a closet, it's a walk in closet so we prepared a new walk in closet for us to hang out today....

Shiza: YAH! Stay here! SIT DOWN! >:D No ones going there... And I'll watch you GUYS CAREFULLY every thing you do in this dorm.... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Minah: Key eotokke?

Key: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......let's just go there or.......

Taemin: Oh I know! let's play hide and seek!

Shiza: YAH!!!! No playing hide and seek in here! OR ELSE I'll change your heads! >:) xD

Taemin: then let's play seek and hide! Wait someone's knocking go hide!

The boys ran to some different places...

Shiza: Imo! Welcome back! I have a BIG surprise for you O:) (>:D) Come....

Shiza shows her Imo to Key Oppa's hiding place. Hiding at the kitchen (while eating)

Shiza: Imo this is Key Oppa. Minah Unni's "friend"

Key: A...a...anyeong! Ahjumma! Ummm... I'm  their CHEF!

Shiza: Yah Key Oppa! Do you know how to cook? Of course you do (xD) But you're Minah Unni's "namja chingu" (boyfriend) and you know what Minah Unni is in your life? A yeoja chingu (Girlfriend) ! JUST KIDDING! >:)

Umma: So they are?

Shiza: Imo... I said Just kidding... NOW, moving on... (Shiza goes to Onew Oppa's hiding place -the bathroom-) TADA! Here is ONew Oppa! Hana Umma's I don't know ( >.<) Hahahahaha! Moving on again... (Goes to Minho Oppa's hiding place -under the table-) Here is Minho Oppa :) JJ unni's I don't know either... Nooooow... To Jonghyun Oppa's hiding place... -the guest room- here is my pretend Oppa xD because Ryeowook Oppa is SOOO busy... He's his replacement... now, Hyunseung Oppa... Hyunseung oppa, we got so many new stuff to PLACE IN OUR DANCING ROOM! (hurriedly coms out)

Hyunseung: Where?!

Shiza: Nehh... just kidding... Imo this is Hyunseung Oppa... Yongie's uhhhh.... I don't know... Now to Junhyung oppa... TADA! Here you are at the practice room....!! Imo this is Junhyung Oppa (with Yoseob oppa), Nanie Unni's yeah! NOW!! Taemin op... Oh MY! I almost said it! ( >.<) I mean Taemin Bwoh... Taemin Bwoh!

Taemin: YAH! (comes out angrily) -in the dance room also- DON'T call me Taemin Bwoh! Anyeong haseo! I am Rainie and the girls' chingu! (brings out bouquet of flowers)

Shiza: Yah.... Taemin Op...op...op...oppps uuuuuuuuuuu.... Another one... Hi Taemin Oppps! And he's Rainie Unni's you know... uhhhh....

Umma: So they are your boyfriends? Taemin so polite and also the others...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END