CHAPTER 2: AFTERMATH

"L"OV"E" (INFINITE FANFIC)

 

SO HERE IS AN ANOTHER CHAPTER  ^^

WALA NA AKONG MAISIP... SO ITO NA LANG   ^^

PLEASE READ, VOTE AND COMMENTS. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

KAMSA READERS ^^

--------------------------------------------------

~FLASHBACK~

MYUNGSOO's POV~

"Aish . . . Where is she now?" Myungsoo said and took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the time.

"What time is it already now? I'm waiting here for almost three hours already," Myungsoo said in his mind.

Myungsoo can't take it, he can't wait anylonger so he decided to call her. He looked on both his sides to check if there are people that might be watching him or if there might be someone who have recognized him. When he is certain that no one still noticed or recognizes him, he then call her.

"yeoboseyo? (hello?)" he started.

"yeoboseyo, oppa," the girl on the other line said.

"Where are you already? I thought we are going to meet here at Mini Mart at five?" Myungsoo directly asked to the girl.

"oppa, mianhe (sorry)," the girl said again.

"waeyo? (why?)" Myungsoo asked.

"but we got a problem here, we need to extend some more time so I think I can not come, mian oppa," the girl said to Myungsoo. Making her natural sweet voice to become more sweeter to get Myungsoo's symphaty.

"Oh, is that so? Hmm . . . Its alright," Myungsoo anwered to the girl.

"I knew it! I knew you would understand it oppa. You are really kind, sweet and so handsome oppa!" The  girl on the other line said again to Myungsoo.

"I knew that already, there is no need of telling that to me..." Myungsoo said and smiled. He is joking with the girl.

"but hearing that from you, it still makes my heart flatters," Myungsoo continued.

"You are really sweet oppa," she said.

"I know that too." he said to her.

"Next time, I will make it up to you, I promise oppa," the girl said again to Myungsoo.

"Alright, I'm really looking forward on that."

"Nae, you take care okay? Send me a message when you get home, hmmm?
Nado . . .  sarangha" Myungsoo said.

I ended the call. It is really sad that she is not coming. I have been waiting here for almost three hours. I've waited for nothing.

After knowing that she would not come. I decided to just go back at the dorm. That is when a girl suddenly approached me.

"cheogyo (excuse me)," she said to me but I did not look at her. I tried to ignore her but she is so persistent and keeps on asking and saying that she think that she saw me somewhere. Of course you already saw me, I'm a celebrity. Pabo! (Idiot!) I thought to myself but I can not be found out so I just keep on ignoring her. To my surprise, she suddenly take off my hood, exposing my face.

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Two weeks has already past after that night but Yena still can not move on. She can still remenber everything.

"Aish! That guy was really something, saying I'm lucky and all!" Yena said.

"Akkkgghh! Why did I even idolized that jerk Myungsoo? So arrogant! Why did you slapped me on my handsome face??!! *mimicking Myungsoo* Handsome face my !" Yena whispered.


Yena is in that state when someone speaks behind her.

"Who are you taking to there Yena?" Ela ask to Yena.

"AY PALAKA!" Yena suddenly said out of her shock.

"Aigoo, can you make a little noise when your coming? My heart almost jumped out of its place," Yena complained on Ela.

Ela laughs at her friend's reaction.

"Well, you are so engrossed with your thoughts that you did not even noticed that I'm here alreaady and you are talking to yourself. You should be careful, otheres might think you are going nuts!" Ela warned to Yena.

Yena just shrugged her shoulders.

"Its a good thing I'm the only one who saw you like that," Ela said.

"Nae, arasseo (alright) Ela seonsaengnim! (teacher)" Yena said jokingly then laughs with her friend.

"but what did really happened to you that night?" Ela asked but Yena kept quiet.

"After that night you became like that. You kept on spacing out and talking to yourself and all," Ela continued but still no response from Yena.

"Its like your angry to someone, well it looks like your spelling some curse to it," Ela said half laughing.

"Aish! I've already told you, I saw Kim Myungsoo and he . . .

He . . . Aish!" Yena said and sigh out of frustration. She can not tell to her friend the next thing that happened that night.

"I believed in you that you really saw Kim Myungsoo that night, then what? What happened next?" Ela asked again but Yena remained silent again.

"You are always like that, why can't you say it?" Ela asked to Yena but she kept on her silent mode and she is avoiding her eyes.

"Jinja! What is it really? Did he hit you?" Ela asked.

"Aniyo! (No) You know that if he did that, of course I will hit him too!" Yena answered to Ela.


"Oh yeah you are right so it is really impossible, so what did really happened?" Ela ask again for the nth time but Yena is still on the silent mode.

"Come on tell me, I'm tired of guessing you know," Ela said , frustrated for Yena's not telling the truth.

"Ah! I know, did  he kissed you?" Ela guessed again.

O.O  O.O  O.O

With Ela's last question, it brought back again what happened that night. Yena is still not responding. Yena's face is now turning to red.

"Yah! Don't tell me he really did kissed you?" Ela asked to Yena again.

With that, Ela just nods her head as her response to Ela's question.

Ela was like  O.O  O.O  O.O

"jinja?! (really) Yah! I'm just kidding with that,"Ela said hysterically.

"Yah! Can you lower down your voice?? And I'm telling you the truth!" Yena confessed.

Ela and Yena stood silent for some minute and then . . .

"Yah! Don't joke around with me Ms. Yena Cruz. I'm gonna get mad at you for real." Ela said, warning her friend to already tell the truth or else . . .

"Aish .  . . I'm really telling the truth! Why would I lie to you?" Yena said.

"For real?? Akkkggghhh!" Ela started to hyperventilate because of what her friend confessed to her.

"Yah! Stop making noise!" Yena pulled Ela so she would stop from making noise and from  taking othere's attention because other teachers in the faculty room starts to look at their side.

"Its a secret, arasseo??" Yena continued.

Ela noded her head in agreement.

"and promise me, you won't tell it to anybody," Yena said.

"Arasseo! Yah! Your so lucky girl! Then what happened next?" Ela asked, so excited to what will Yena is about to confessed again.

"LUCKY?! You call it luck?!" Yena said hysterically.

"Well, isn't it true?"Ela asked back.

"Well, to me it is not! So i slapped him directly on his face," Yena said with confidence, with her head up high.

"What!!!" Ela shouted at her.

Yena pulled Ela so she woud be sitted again. Yena bows at their co-teachers who all looked at them when Ela shouted as a sign of her apology.

"Yah! I'm not deaf! I can hear you clearly even if you don't shout! And I told you to stop taking everyone's attention," Yena whispered to her friend.

"You slapped him?" Ela asked again.

"Yeah," Yena answered lazily.

"Are you crazy? Well I know that you sometimes act crazy, but that is beside the point! You are messing with the wrong person sweetie," Ela said to Yena, more like a warning of what war she entered.

"Ah waeyo??" Yena asked still clueless.

"What do you mean 'what'?? What if his fans found out about you slapping their oppa's most precious face? You are dead meat girl!" said Ela but Yena just frowned.

"You don't know what those fangirls are capable of. Thaey will do anything just to protect or avenge their idols," Ela said but Yena is still not worried. Still unaware of what she have done.

"Don't worry about that, for sure they would not know it, unless if you tell it to them," she said.

"Of course I will not!" Ela said to her.

"Then good. So there is nothing to worry about and for sure we will never meet again in the future. I'm certain of that," Yena said to Ela, assuring her friend that there is nothing to worry about and that Myungsoo and her will not gonna meet each other again.

 

MYUNGSOO's POV~

"Hona nae mamkkaji jobeun gonanya" Myungsoo sang.

And the music stops as well as our practice.

"Ah you all worked hard," INFINITE shouts and bows with each other after their practice.

"Yah! Myungsoo-ah!" Sunggyu called Myungsoo.

"Waeyo?" Myungsoo asked back.

"What is wrong with you? You kept on making mistakes there," Sunggyu asked back.

"Hyung (older brother) is right!" Woohyun said to Myungsoo.

"Nothing," Myungsoo answered to his hyungs.

"What do you mean 'Nothing'?" Sunggyu asked again to Myungsoo.

"Don't tell us that you are still affected with that slapping incident?" Hoya asked to Myungsoo and that brought back him again to that night were for the first time in his life, someone slapped him on his precious face.

"That girl! I can't believe that she would actually do that to me!" Myungsoo shouted in frustration.

Other Infinite members laughs at Myungsoo's last words.

"Yah! What is funny?" Myungsoo asked furiously.

"You are asking us what is funny when its too obvious that it is you ?!" Dongwoo said, managed to say it between his laughs. After saying it he continued to laugh again.

"Who on earth would even do that to a fan? That is really something! DAEBAK Kim Myungsoo!" Sungyeol said, teasing Myungsoo.

"Waeyo? That is a fan service! Haven't heard of that?" Myungsoo asked sarcastically to Sungyeol.


"and she is even lucky that I kissed her! Every fan s will do anything just to have that kiss from me!" Myungsoo said .

"Aigoo! Not all fans are like that, always remember, fans are different from each other!" Sunggyu said to him. Upon hearing those words from the leader, he became quiet.

"So hyung, how does it feel? Does it hurt or not?" Sungjong asked, starting to teased his hyung again.

"Yah Lee Sungjong-ah!" Myungsoo shouted at their maknae (youngest member) who is obviously teasing him.

"If I were you, I will start to run away from Myungsoo. He is now transforming into L of Death Note," Hoya said to Sungjong , warning their maknae of what is about to happen and what he should do to avoid it.

Sungjong ran out of the practice room as fast as he could to avoid - - -  ~DEATH~

Myungsoo sighs and the rest of the members laughs at them.

"That girl! I need to see her again. I will make her pay for what she did to me," Myungsoo said more like his talking to his self.

"That's what you get when you messed with your fans . . . Oh. . Woah . . Oh. . Woah . ." Dongwoo sang . starting to teased Myungsoo again.

"A BREAKING NEWS: INFINITE'S VISUAL L/KIM MYUNGSOO WAS SLAPPED BY AN UNKNOWN FAN. IT IS BECAUSE OF KISSING HER. ITS LIKE THE FAN DOES NOT LIKE HIIM THAT MUCH!" Woohyun said imitating a news caster.

The rest of the members laughs again. Then Myungsoo gave his famous stare - - -  the MYUNGSTARE.

With that, they start running away from Myungsoo before it's too late. Then Myungsoo starts to chased them.

 

--------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT  ^^,

VOTE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE *throw hearts*