Not As Much Of A Traitor As We Thought

Rain Sound(Sequel To Only One Shot)

''Bom!Bom!'' A familiar voice cought my eye,making me pull away from Zelo's arms and stop kissing him.I turned around and saw a familiar face looking for me.When his gaze fell on me,he smiled.

 

''Bom-ah!'' He said smiling and began running to me.''LJoe oppa!'' I realised who he was and ran to him as well.He wrapped me in his arms and squeezed me.''Oppa,are you alright?You're hurt..'' I said checking his wounds.

 

''I-I'm ok,Bom.I've been looking everywhere for you..'' He mumbled as he was caressing my cheeks.''I missed you so much..'' I confessed in a low voice as I laid my head on his lap.''I missed you too.'' He hugged me tighter.

 

Suddenly,somebody grabbed me and pulled me away from LJoe.I saw Zelo trying to keep me away from him.''Zelo,what's wrong with you?'' I asked as I was trying to go back to LJoe but he pushed me back.

 

''He's a killer!He killed your mother!And all of the B.A.P!'' He shouted,ready to cry.''You should be dead by now.'' He turned his gaze on LJoe.''So,you were the one who survived..Seems like we had the same fate.'' LJoe said in a quiet tone.

 

''Why are you alive?How could you be alive?And what do you want from Bom?To kill her like you killed her mother?!'' Zelo shouted as he was trying to keep me away from LJoe.''You don't know how things really are..'' LJoe mumbled as he was lowering his head.

 

''I don't know?I know that you were taunting her.You killed Sunny,then Jihyo yourself.And now you want me to believe everything was not as I think it was?How was it then?!'' He asked in a really angry tone.

 

''Even if I told you,you would never understand!'' LJoe shouted back.''You would never understand!'' He repeated in a louder tone.''TRY ME!'' Zelo shouted.''I can't let Bom come near you,knowing your kind!'' He added.

 

''Yah!What are you two talking about?!Zelo calm down!LJoe is the one who saved me and who set me free!I know him really well!'' I shouted,trying to stop their arguement.They were both staring at me,without saying anything.

 

''Why won't you talk?!Is there something I don't know?!'' I asked in a louder tone,clenching my fists.They both turned their faces on the groud,making me even more angry than I already was.''TALK TO ME!'' I screamed.

 

Dead silence.I shook my head and ran out of the building,leaving both of them behind.I punched a wall,leaving a huge crack on it.''Bom!'' I heard LJoe's voice,then Zelo's repeated my name as well. I turned and saw them running to me.''Stay away!'' I warned them but they didn't stop.''STAY AWAY!'' I shouted louder,revealing my sharp teeth and red eyes,as well as my sharp nails.They both stopped and tried to ease my anger.

 

''I'll explain Bom,just please calm down before it gets worse!'' LJoe told me.I lowered my gaze and brought my normal teeth,eyes and nails back.''Talk.'' I said in acid voice.''Look..Remember when I told you that I had somekind of a Master?'' I nodded.

''And you know that I am like you,cursed right?'' I nodded for once again.''I had some orders from my Master,it was against my will.I had to kill BAP and..your mother.It was against my will,I swear!'' He swore as he was trying to get closer to me.

I moved away,trying to realise what he had just said.''W-What?'' I asked him,not being able to understand his words.''You couldn't..You said you would never hurt me!How could you do this?!'' I shouted.

''It was against my will and you know the ones like us cannot ignore our masters' orders.You know that!You know me!'' He reminded me with a really sad expression.''Yet--'' He cut my speech.

''There's no yet!You know it and I know it as well!We have to do whatever our Masters tell us to!'' He added shouting.I lowered my head.I had completely no clue what I should say.