I NEVER TOLD YOU

I NEVER TOLD YOU

 

Seobang-ah~~” whined the brunette to taller-tanned girl who was driving.

Hmm?” answered the tanned girl without turned her head to look at the brunette.

You still mad at me? Why are you keeping silent like this?” asked the brunette.

 

The taller-tanned girl only continued her driving, ignored the brunette who was sitting on the passenger seat besides her.

 

Seobang-ah, mianhae~~” said the brunette.

 

The taller-tanned girl stopped the car on the side of the street. She turned her head, so she could see the brunette.

 

Seobang-ah, I’m sorry~~” said the brunette again.

Tell me the truth, whom are you met with at the cinema? Seems that you are close with them..” asked the taller-tanned girl with a serious tone.

I- It just Yunho oppa’s bestfriends..” answered the brunette while lowering her head.

You didn’t cheat on me, right Sica?

I- I didn’t cheat on you, Yul. I swear..” said the brunette.

The oppas always treat me like that.. They treat me like their sister.. Believe me, Seobang~~” continued Jessica.

The taller-tanned girl who named Yuri sighed.

I believe you, Sica baby..” said Yuri whilst showing her charming smile to Jessica.

So, you forgive me, Seobang?” asked Jessica with a cute face.

Yuri only smiled and pinched Jessica’s cheek.

How can I not forgive you if you become cute like this?” asked Yuri.

Yah! It hurts..” whined Jessica.

Aigoo~~ I’m so sorry, Sica baby” said Yuri, pecked on Jessica’s cheek.

How is it? Is it still hurt?” asked Yuri.

Umm.. I think the left one is hurt too~~” whined Jessica, pouted.

Aigoo~ hahahaha” Yuri pecked Jessica’s left cheek.

Nah it doesn’t hurt again.. hehehe.. Thank you, Kwon Seobang~” said Jessica with a wide smile on her face.

Your welcome, baby..” said Yuri while continued drove to their house.

 

 

 

 

 

The tall-tanned girl opened her eyes when the sun ray comes into her room. She lifted her head while her hand rubs her eyes, trying to receive the ray. She stands up and goes to the bathroom for washing her face.

 

Yul..” she turned her head to sees who it is.

Oh.. Taeng.. What are you doing here?” asked Yuri

Do you forget if I have a duplicat key of your apartment, Yul?

Oh yeah... Sorry..” said Yuri while continues her work.

Stop it, Yul!” asked Taeyeon, while the latter just continues her work, ignoring the shortie with baby face girl.

Yul, I said, stop it!” Taeyeon closes Yuri’s laptop, makes the latter looks at her with confusing face.

Tae, please let me do my work, so I can forget all about her..” pleaded Yuri.

But not like that, Yul.. You always working, skipping your meals, and you always spacing out.. Don’t force yourself, Yul.. Now, you have to washing your body and then eat your breakfast, I’ve cooked for you.

But, Tae—

No buts, Ms. Kwon. Just obey me” said Taeyeon then walks out from Yuri’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m home~~” said Yuri whilst took off her shoes and walked into her house.

 

No respon.

 

Sica?!” asked Yuri whilst put her bags on the couch.

 

She walked to the every room, but she didn’t found the brunette.

 

Sica?!” Yuri called her girlfriend again whilst walked toward the backyard.

 

She saw a brunette hair who was sitting on the couch. A wide smile was on her face while she walked toward the couch. As she arrive at the couch, she found that her girlfriend was sleeping peacefully on the couch. Yuri leaned down her face, wanted to kiss Jessica’s forehead.

 

Eung~~” as Yuri kissed Jessica’s forehead, the brunette was awake because of that.

She rubbed her eyes cutely with her palm.

YUL!!” she shouted when she saw her seobang was standing besides her.

She quickly stood up and gave Yuri a koala hug. Like she didn’t want to let Yuri went from her. Yuri can’t help but she couldn’t control her balance.

Eeeeeeek~~” squaled Jessica as their body fell down on the couch with Jessica was at the bottom of Yuri.

 

They realized that their face are only inches apart. Yuri’s sight stopped on Jessica’s pink lips. Her jaw was dropped. Yuri leaned down her face until her lips was on Jessica’s.

It was a natural kiss at first, but no longer after that it became a passionately kiss. Yuri let in her tongue inside Jessica’s. A couple of minutes later they broke their kiss as the air was became necessary.

 

I love you, baby..” said Yuri whilst pecked on Jessica’s forehead.

I love you too, Kwon seobang..” answered Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Yuri!” a voice called the tanned girl which makes her turned her head to the owner.

What’s now, Taeng?

You’re spacing out again, Yul..” said Taeyeon as she sits besides Yuri.

I’m sorry..

 

The atmosphere becomes silent after that. Yuri and Taeyeon are on their mind. Until Taeyeon decides to breaks the silent atmosphere.

 

We’re so sorry, Yul.. We’ve tried our best but still didn’t get her news” said Taeyeon whilst lowering her head.

It’s okay, Taeng. I’m so thank to you and Sooyoung for all of this. You two are really my best buddy I ever have” said Yuri, tries to smiling at her best friend.

But, we’ll continue this searching. Hoping that this will be success..” said Taeyeon.

Thanks again, Taeng.. Hmm, how about we sleep now? It’s getting late” asked Yuri.

You’re right, Yul. Go have your sleep. I’ll go to my house now.. Bye buddy, see you tomorrow at office” said Taeyeon whilst waves her hand to Yuri and disappear from the door.

 

Yuri walks towards her room. She lies her body on the bed. She actually doesn’t feel sleepy, so she just staring at the ceiling.

 

Where are you, Sica? I miss you.. I miss all about you. Your eyes, your kiss, your pout, your angelic voice... Do you miss me too, Sica?” tought her.

 

After a couple of minutes, Yuri finally goes to her dreamland.