Why?

Why would you?

Why does he do this to me? Ren thought to himself, as he watched Jr and Baekho laugh at the TV. Ren say on the chair of the living room. On the other side of the room sat the couch that had Jr and Baekho on it.

"Why? Why JR?" Ren mumbled hoping that JR actually didn't hear it. Sadly the leader did hear him. The leader looked at the blonde with an emotionless look. 

"Yeah Ren?" He asked knowing that likely the boy wouldn't anwser him. Surprisingly Ren made eye contact with him and spoke.

"I said why? Why do hate me so much?" Ren asked with tears starting to brim his eyes. He clenched his shirt hem into his fist. 

 

"Why would you think I hated you?" Jr said shifting in his seat. Baekho sat on the couch feeling awkward. Hoping that Aron or Minhyun would walk through the doorway, but they didn't. 

 

"You know exactly why, JR." Minki said looking down hoping that the leader would not see his tears slip down his cheeks. Jr got up out of his seat and made his way slowly to the Maknae.

Crouching in front the small boy, Jr tried to make eye contact. But Ren kept moving his head away. "I actually don't know."

 

Ren threw his arms onto Jr's shoulders, shaking him a bit. "You never talk to me, never call me by the nickname Aron,Minhyun, and Baekho call me! Do you understand that your never my partner in any of the activities or interveiws we do. I don't understand what I did wrong to make you hate me." The blonde boy said with tears streaming down his face, looking JR in the eyes.

Jr looked at the boy as he spilled out the reasons. It made him feel a bit guilty. He soon realized the small boy was shaking hard. "Forget it you don't even care." Ren said dropping his arms back to his sides. Getting out of the seat leaving JR to sit there.

He headed towards the stairs by the exit of the living room. "Ren, wait!" Jr said racing after the boy. The Maknae didn't want to deal with it so he tried to speed up the stairs. He quickly reached the top and sprinted towards his room door. Having the leader after him.

Feeling arms wrap around his. Ren struggled against them to get free. Jr turned Ren around to face him. Still having the blonde trying to push away. Soon the Maknae started hitting his chest. "Hey, hey, stop that." Jr said with a stern voice.

Ren slowly came to a stop, only to rest his head on JR's chest. "I just don't understand." Ren had a shaky voice from his tears.

"Ren I don't hate you. I would never hate you." Jr said pulling the boy close to his chest. Letting Ren have a shoulder to cry on.

Minhyun and Aron soon popped out of their rooms. "What happened? Why is Ren crying?" Minhyun asked worriedly. JR just shook his head. He rubbed Ren's back trying to calm him down.

 

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

So how was the first chapter?

don forget you can subscribe and/or comment! 

Bye!!

~Nila