[1/1]

Wedding

Junhong knew his parents weren't happy with his choice, but he didn't care.

He didn't care how young he was, how old he was, who he was, or what anyone else thought.

He was getting married to Bang Yongguk, whether the world liked it or not.

He was in the bride's room, the dress hanging off his tall frame. He felt strange in the dress, but knew it would surprise Yongguk, who probably assumed he would wear a tuxedo as well. He pouted when his blue hair wouldn't stay smooth beneath the veil. Hyosung, the maid of honor, noticed his issue, and walked over to him.

"You look lovely, Junhonggie." She mumbled, fixing his hair. She smiled, straightening out his dress.

"So do you." Junhong whispered, looking at her pale blue dress, matching the bridesmaids'. Daehyun volunteered to suffer this trauma with him, and put on a bridesmaid's dress, taking part of that position with the Secret members. Daehyun was sitting, frowning at the heels on his feet.

"My toes hurt." The vocalist complained. "And I'm hungry."

"Shut up and be happy for them." Sunhwa scolded him, tapping his nose.

Junhong gasped when the music began.

It was starting.

His heart was thumping loudly in his chest, a nervous pit in his chest. He was afraid, but he knew the love of his life would be standing at the altar, waiting for him. He closed his eyes, not watching as the people went up the alter. He only peaked when he heard Youngjae's laughter, taking Daehyun's arm and kissing his head, the elder jerking away. He just giggled, closing them once more comfortably. He didn't want to see anything else until he got up there to the altar.

"Let's go, Junhonggie." He heard his older brother's voice, the only one in his family to understand. He clasped his arm in his brother's, walking slowly up the aisle. He heard the people gasping in the audience, cheering silently. He just smiled, keeping his eyes closed.

He didn't want to open them until they were looking into Yongguk's.

His brother placed him in position on the altar, mumbling for him to open his eyes. Junhong did, his eyes widening, mouth falling agape at the man in front of him. Yongguk's hair was styled smoothly, tuxedo wrinkle-free, black, with a red bow tie. There was a gummy smile plastered across his face, his eyes looking directly in Junhong's.

"You look beautiful." Yongguk whispered, grabbing his hands in his.

Junhong just smiled, "And you look handsome."

The love between them was unmistakable, as silence fell upon the entire room. And Junhong's mind was in a haze, until Yongguk's lips parted, "I love you, Choi Junhong. I am happy and I am grateful that I chose to join B.A.P, because I can't dream of a time without you in my life. Many people spend their lives searching for their soul mate, their one true love. Some people are lucky to find the person they can truly call the better half of themselves, while others spend the rest of their lives searching and never finding. I am happy to count myself among the lucky ones, because I certainly found you."

"And now that I have found you, I shall never let you go. I promise you, Junhong-ah, that I shall hold you and cherish you and give you my heart, that I shall support you and care for you. I shall always stand steadfast at your side with your hand in mine, regardless of what life would bring to us. I take you now as mine, and I shall remain yours for the rest of my life." Yongguk spoke with utter sincerity, his deep voice flowing out in smooth, romantic rhythms, almost feeling like a slow rap. It was utterly breathtaking, to everyone in this room.

Junhong knew he couldn't even speak after hearing those words leave his mouth, so he just stuck to nodding, biting his lip and trying not to cry. But just as he was so happy, and felt so honored to have won a rookie award with B.A.P, he felt so happy and honored to be standing before this perfect man, accepting his hand in marriage.

So he let the tears slip, only to have a frantic Yongguk wipe them away and ask if he was okay. Junhong just nodded, smiling up at him.

"I-I'm just so happy." Junhong mumbled, sniffling slightly. "W-Words, words can't express how I'm feeling right now, and they can't express how you've made me feel with every breath you've taken." Junhong smiled, gripping onto Yongguk's hands. "We all know how amazing of a writer you are, and I know my words will never be as great as yours. I'm also not through school, so my vocabulary won't be that expanded." He laughed softly, letting Yongguk wipe another tear.

"But, Bang Yongguk, whom I admire, trust, love, respect, treasure, cherish, and devote myself to wholeheartedly, I love you more than anything in this word. It just pains me that words truly can't express how much you truly mean to me. I knew I liked to rap, you've helped me to find my gift, my inspiration, my motivation to follow my dreams. You brought out the Junhong that was hiding deep inside me, waiting just for someone like you to open the door and set it free. Bang Yongguk, you've given me support through the good times and the bad, drying the tears and holding back the loneliness. You've given me enough stunning, infamous gummy smiles to last a lifetime." Junhong continued, smiling wide, showcasing his dimple.

"I can't help but feel as though I owe you so much more than I can ever repay. But if there's a way, any way to hold and to help, to provide and to encourage, to give even a part of what you have blessed me with, I will be there for you. I promise. I promise to do my very best to be for you at least a fraction of what you were to me. I promise to be anything and everything you need me to be because in your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. When I'm with you, I am whole, full, alive. You make me laugh. You let me cry. You are my breath, my every heartbeat. I am yours, and I will be for eternity, even if you send me away." Junhong finished, tears of utter joy streaming down his cheeks. The moment was strong, the love between the two filling the room to the brim.

Because if you denied their love before, you couldn't do it now.

Even Junhong's parents, who hated the idea of him being with a man, let alone marrying at a young age, were in tears from the emotion obviously felt.

And as the rings were slid on each of their fingers, everyone in the room knew both of them would never break their vows, and would truly be the perfect couple everyone wanted to be.

THE END.