Fresh Start

Star Crossed Lovers

 "kyungsoo, get up or you'll be late for your first day of school!"

I can hear my Ummas voice echo from the kitchen, and the delicious smell of breakfast following it.

Im only a morning person on December 25, but i had to make a good impression on my first day of school.

I quickly got up, which caused me to get a little light headed. I felt like a ZOMBIE, .... like literally.

 I lazily walked over to the restroom.

"lets hope this year isnt so ty" i whispered to myself.

I the sink waiting for it to turn warm.

" you better hurry before breakfast gets cold ." she said while passing by the restroom.

I let out a soft groan " alright umma"

I quickly washed my face, and put on my school uniform which was a bit tacky color. (turquoise)

Ran over to the kitchen and quickly ate my breakfast before i was going to be late. Umma leaves to work before i go to school, so the house was pretty quite.

I put my dishes away in the sink, grabbed my books in my room, and snatched my jacket off the hanger. It was pretty chilly at this time in Korea. I wiffed open the door and a cold breeze lightly brushed my face.

" here goes"

I locked the door before i left to walk. I was fine walking to school. Considering that it was so close to my apartment....yeah ...apartment. My oppa left when i was in middle school, so ive been taking care of my umma ever since. Food was scarce and money was hard to get, especially because umma is the only one that works. I would help, if these jobs would accept my damn application. But hey , im only 16.

I had arrived at school. Im usually the kid that's quite, the one you automatically think is "weird". I was accused of worshiping the devil. Well that little rumor.....ruined my freshman year. These people believe anything they hear.

I walked over to the office to get my schedule. The first person i seen was a lady at the counter. Her hair was to the side, and had glasses.

She looked young to be working here at the office. " are you here to get a schedule hun."

I was ammused at how she spoke .

"u-uhm yeah" my voice cracked a little. "my name is D.O Kyungsoo."

"d.o Kyungsoo" she repeated to herself as she typed away in her moniter. " you seem a little nervous" " just wait a moment while i print out your paper."

She left the counter and walked to the back of the office.

Gosh, was getting one piece of paper such a task. She came back and handed me the slip with my schedules on it.

Hmmm.

Algebra 2

Greatttt.........

Health

Lifes a little better

Arts and crafts

Hey, maybe this year wont be as bad

The rest were bull courses my counselor randomly put me in.

I walked out of the office, and into campus. I took a look at my schedule with 1 hand while my other hand was gripping onto my notebooks.

A large shove occured on my shoulder. Hard enough for me, my notebook, and my schedule to drop on the floor.

"i-im so sorry , are you alright?"

i groaned "yea,......im fine"

I lied, i can feel my shoulder swell up within seconds.

"here , let me help"

I looked up to see a boy with dark brown hair, dark brown eyes ,very slim, pale, milky skin, and the structure of his face made me lose touch with reality.

He waved his hand upfront in my face.

"you alright?, let me help you up." He grabbed ahold of my hands.

Why is it that i didnt want to let go? And why was this boy talking to me?

"sorry about what happened just now." he scratched the back of his head "im just very clumsy."

"uh-uhm, its fine" " but i have to get going before i get late to class."

I actually didnt want him to see me blushing.

"wait!" " the least i can do is walk you to class."

"you're going to risk being late on your first day ,just to walk me to class?" i raised an eyebrow

He shrugged his shoulders " its whatever...." " let me take a look at your schedule."

I handed him the paper, i felt his fingers brush mine. My cheeks turned to a soft pink so i turned away. I can see him grin at the corners of my eye.

Gosh , was i always this sensitive? Gross ....

"hmmm, algebra 2 ehh?"

I nodded

" well, looks like we're heading to the same class then."