chapter 1 My angel

Stop Being So Cheesy!

 

It's was a fine morning, just like any other day in daehyun's life... but the weather was a bit too cold for his liking since it's still in an early morning, so daehyun quickly walked to the Matoki cafe. It's only took him 10 minute to reached there from his apartment so he didn't mind walking. Daehyun only working on weekend, included when he had no class. This part time job isn't really important for him though, his first intentions was so he could ate cheesecake and he get bored easily so he decided to take a part time job to get rid that feeling. Daehyun had arrived to the cafe. from the outside of the glass window, the place was filled with customer at that time, but the real crowds having been in earlier, businessmen and college students lining up to get their breakfast. Now, there only a few people still present. He puts on a grey apron and let’s names shuffle past him with every order, from the typical college students who grab Caramel Macchiato while rattling their nails impatiently against the counter, to the elegant females who pick the sweetest drinks and prettiest strawberry cakes.

Once Daehyun entered the café, every customer tilts their head towards the door, observing the man walking into the place, girls squel and giggled at each other, male colleges greets and smile at Deahyun, it’s not surprised the way they acted towards Daehyun, afterall he was one of the most famous and good looking student in his college.

“Good morning oppa”

“How are you oppa?”

“Oppa! You are so handsome today?”

“Awwww...Oppa are so hot!!!”

Every girl love Daehyun, but Daehyun preferred mystery girl, so he just ignored them but not before flashed them a smile. Matoki Café always full with his fan girl…more his fan girl means more money income, that’s another reason why the owner of the shop willing to kept Daehyun no matter how lazy he was.

Daehyun was having a tough day, since there only three workers working, that was included with Daehyun himself.

Finally, lunch break!! Daehyun thought.

He went to sit at one of the satin chairs by the large window that’s near to the counter, still dressed in the company’s black apron. He’s got his own coffee together with two slices of cheesecake and then slumps in the chair. Daehyun looks like he’s honestly had the life out of him. But the cheesecake was the reason that kept his sanity that day.

The string of wind chimes jingle and Daehyun tilts his head towards the door observing the most beautiful boy walking into the shop. Daehyun quickly ran to the counter waiting to serve him. That boy dressed in a loose white shirt that droops over his small built together with his skinny jeans revealing the shape of his legs and blonde hair swept to the side.

Angel, Daehyun lets the word roll of his lips silently as his angel strolls idly up to the counter where Daehyun stands. He swallows thickly and attempts to keep a poker face, his eyes never leaving the pair of misty, chocolate brown orbs. But once his angel's eyes flicker over to Daehyun, he felt like his heart skips a few beats, his also voice caught in his throat. But being Daehyun he was, of course he’s not going to show how helpless he felt especially not in front of his angel.

 

 

His angel's lips curve up at the ends, giving him a small smile. But that’s smile enough to make his heart palpitating at a ferocity much greater than usual. Daehyun tried his utmost best not to allow that breath taking sight weaken him so he take a move first since his angel the only customer lining up right now.

Damn, even his smile is beautiful!

“wow! We have such a beauty here…” Daehyun winked at him.

The boy was just title his head and blinked his eyes a few times which was ridiculously cute for daehyun to handle that time before registered what daehyun had said to him.

“oh…I guess…thanks…?”  His angel raised an eyebrow and slightly smirk at daehyun as he had realized that what daehyun were on to. To daehyun’s opinion, that’s smirk means a green light so he should continue his game.

“hey baby, I think somebody better call God, cause He’s missing an angel and are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here. ” He flashes the best smile to his angel. To his surprise, his angel looked away and had a thin faint pink colour on his adorable fluffy cheeks. The angel then looks into daehyun’s eyes and he give a small smile.

“Don’t worry, I’m asking for His permission to come here and to have a slice of chocolate cake and a Cappuccino please…?” Daehyun just slightly chuckled and nodded and informed his angel that he should looked for his seat while waiting for his order.

The boy then chooses the sit at corner by the large window and bookcase. It’s only took daehyun 5 minute to prepared his order and brought his order with the tray together with his forgotten cheesecake and sit opposite to his angel.

The boy seems like he don’t mind daehyun sit with him, and again daehyun tried to get his attention by cleared his throat a bit louder and the boy look up from the novel that he got from bookcase.

“Did it hurt??? When you fell from heaven?” daehyun gave him seductively smile.

“No…it’s doesn’t since I’m teleported myself. Now if you excuse me, I want to continue my reading” the boy then continued his reading. But daehyun kept bugged him because he really attracted to this blondie.

“You know what, you really have a beautiful eyes.” The boy looked up but didn’t say anything then he continued

“I just kept on getting lost in your eyes.” daehyun playfully blinking his eyes. His angel playfully rolled his eyes and groaned in annoyance. He thought it would be fun if he play along, but won’t gave a chance to daehyun since he’s still want to play the game that daehyun started.

“Watch your step, you might fall into the black hole.”

“Well, I don’t mind since I believe in one thing.”

“What is it?” the angel curious to know.

“ermm… Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?” the angel blushed a bit at that statement, but he quickly looked away and pretend like that statement had no effect to him.

“Are you drunk? It’s would be impossible since you only had a coffee.” He’s leaning over in his chair slightly to see what’s contain in daehyun’s drink.

“well I’m definitely not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.” 

 

“hahaha…very funny. I guess I should get going now. I’m late for my friends meeting.” The angel said as he gathered his belonging into his bag and stood up to leave.

“But before you leave me alone in this darkness and loneliness again, I’ll give you five seconds to give me your number or you can forget about it and going out with me forever and shining my world.” Daehyun stretched his arms wide to prevent his angel leaving.

“nu-uh… not too fast handsome” his angel leaned in to kiss daehyun but just close enough to tease the other. As daehyun just froze with the angel’s sudden action, he quickly gently pushed daehyun’s hand and took that opportunity to leave to café and left the confused and frustrated daehyun behind. 

 

 


hehehe... done for now..

sorry, a bit boring for the first chapter. ;(

and i want to thanks for those who subscribed n comment in this story... thanks so much..  *throw love...  :D

plizzz subcribe n comment... i want to know ur opinion about my first chap.