001

The Big Family

-AUTHOR'S POV-

 

It was just another lovely day in Korea. Tiffany was casually walking in SM's building, wanting to go to SNSD's practice room, where the other 8 girls were. She was humming to her group's song, Oh! , when her phone suddenly vibrated signaling that she has a text.

It was Taeyon.

" Fany-ah~~ go to Lee Soo Man's Oppa office room. He wants to see us!!! See you there~~ and be quick!! "

She faced palmed herself because the office room was on the 10th floor and she was on the 4th floor. She ran to the lift and pushed the button quickly. When the lift came to a stop, she jog and bumped into F(x). Tiffany flashed a smile and the hoobaes bowed to her, and went inside the office together.

[ hoobae means junior ] 

 

-TIFFANY'S POV-

 

Everyone was there except for BoA sunbaenim. Oh yeah, she was on tour. I found my way to where SNSD is at and sat with them. 

' Right. Well, good morning ' A low voice was heard.

We all stood up and bowed. ' Annyeonhaseyo, Sir Lee Soo Man ' we greeted back.

' Well, it's been nearly a year that EXO had debut. And all of my artists too also, did a great job on their comeback and all. And um, two days ago, I was in my room and i suddenly thought to debut another girl group! I wanted it to be like the female version of EXO. But I only want 6 members in it. ' There was a pause after that.

' So... could you all help me? ' he asked with a smile.

' Of course. What do you want us to do? ' Leeteuk Oppa responded.

' Well- I dont want Kangta to involve in this because you're working on your comback right? So you are excused. ' he said and looked at Kangta.

' Since there are Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee, F(x) and EXO, I want you all to find one girl for each group. So it's you guys who have to search the members for our next girl group. But for EXO, split into two. That means you have to find two girls okay? ' 

' We will try our best ' The twelve boys said in unison.

' So, Super Junior, you guys are in charge of finding a girl who can rap. SNSD, you are in charge of singing. F(x) and SHINee, you guys go find two girls who can dance. EXO, like I said, split into two and you guys go find girls who can sing. '

' Is everything clear? ' Sir Lee Soo Man asked, and stared at us.

' Yes ' We all responded. 

' Good. I'll be giving you guys only one month. It depend if you guys want to start now or whenever. But, remember, only one month. Well, that is all. You are dismissed. Thank you ' he bowed a little and we stood and bowed back.

We all exited the room one by one and Leeteuk Oppa signalled us to go to Super Junior's practice room. 

 

- LEETEUK'S POV-

 

I called everyone (except for Kangta) to gather at Super Junior's practice room.

' Right. When Sir Lee Soo Man told us to do the 'mission', can any of you guys give us some ideas on how to do it? ' I asked

' We can make a competiton or something and fans would come and then they would audition. So yeah, isn't that easier? ' I hear Jessica suggested.

' That's a good one but... how exactly do we call the fans? ' Onew asked

I heard Siwon chuckled and flashed his iPhone 4. 

' Internet. Facebook, Twitter, Daum Cafe, the Weibo or whatever. ' he stated.

' Ah right. Why am I so stupid ' I shook my head causing all of my dongsaengs to laugh. 

 

--

This one is really short haha but i did my best on this one.

I'll try to update more ^^ bye~