It´s her

FALLEN ANGEL

A.N.: this letters will mean thoughts

 

I walk in to my class room and Hae Byeol walk to hers which is just one more class room after mine. Most of my class mates were there all ready. Luckily my teacher was late. I look around searching for any empty spot.  There was a lonely one beside the window, the one infront and the one behind were empty too. it was perfect since it was in the middle of the room not too far  and not too close the teacher. Lot´s of my classmates give me greetings while I walk to my seat. Little bit later he teacher arrives the classroom followed by two handsome guys. I guess this are two of the guys Hae Byeol was talking about. 

"Hello class, this are your new classe mates" She told us with her nice smile  "Introduce yourself please" 

"Aneong my name is Baekhyun" sayd the shorty with sweet smile. 

"Aneong my name is Chanyeol" say the tall one, well actualy the first one wasn´t short, it was just that his brother was huge and with impressing voice, but it was impressing not only because his voice was deep but because it makes a contrast with his baby angelical face. And he has a really deep voice.

"Good now go seat behind and infront of  Min Hye. Raise your hand Min Hye"

I did what I was told, and also they did.

wow Byeol was right they are truly handsome, no, I think beautiful is a better word to describe them. they both are weraing all black, giving a mistiryous aura.

Kai pov

is the new girl, the one I have to take care of.

She is siting behind Kyungsoo.

 

I walk to the place beside her, it seems to be empty so I decided to take it .Just after I take seat the teacher begun with the class, but honestly It was being hard for me to pay attention. 

I was watching her. 

She is beautiful, not much has my girl but still been really pretty. Any way that was not what caught my attentionwhat really caught my attention was the aura she give. Something is wrong with it but I can´t figure out what is it.

 

 

the class flew to me and I find D.O. calling my name telling me it was time to go. we head to aour next class lookily Kyungsoo and I have the same schedule.

"are you ok?" he asked after th first period ended. 

I only nod

"you were weird since the first class, what hapend?"

I ignore his question with another one

"hyung the girl behind you, didn´t you feel something weird about her?"

"so you did too?" he asked confirming my feelings

"yeah" we walk a little more

"you know, she is the one" I told him implying that she is the girl that I have to take care by now.

 D.O. turned to me with a surprised expression.

"seriously?" 

"What's so surprising?" Chanyeol asked while approaching with Baek.

"Nothing, is just Kai's new girl" 

The four of us made ​​our way to the cafeteria, where we would meet with Sehun and Suho

"you find her?" is she pretty? Baek asked with a strange smile

"yes and yes.but why is it important if she is pretty or not?

"just because"

Finally we arrived the cafeteria. We find an empty table to seat moments after we saw Sehun and Suho entering the cafeteria

they find us quick and came to join us.

"so how has your day been so far?" asked Suho taking seat beside me.

"is been good" we all said

"Kai has a class with his new human" Said Baek.

"Really? how is she like?" asked the maknae been curious as always.

I have think about her all day long so in this point I have an idea of how is she like.

"well she is prety but has a weird aura" 

They all made face of comprising a bit, not expecting so much since I've been with her in a class only.

"Well let's go get our food then we'll talk" said chanyeol who eats most in our house.we all agreed to his idea. so we went to the barr where all the food was placed. i took some casserole egg and bread to eat and just a strawberry milkshakeafter we all have chosen what we want to eat we went back to our table. 

"oh man!!! I forgot my fork i´ll be back in a minute" i said leaving the table

"yah Kai hyung can you bring me a straw please" said Sehun making me turn to see his face

"yeah sure" I said nodding.  Again I turn my tracks to get what I need but this time I bump some one.

It was a girl, a fragile one, she was about to hit the ground but luckily I caught her in my arms. I saw her scared face, I have seen this face before. It was her. 

"yah watch out she is weak"

I rose my sight to find the one who was talking to me. 

It was the girl I have to take care of.  Soo Yeong. 

 

 

 


 

 

hey girls I find the main song of this fic what you think?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibZUHUQxR8g

sorry is a short one but meany bath things had happen (no too bad) but well i hope you understand