~ Familiar Stranger. ~

Remember Me?

 

               I'm unconcious, but I know it. I can't open my eyes.

 

              I heard a voice talking to me dearly, but I can't understand what that person's saying.. Who is it? I want to open my eyes, why can't I? Am I dead..? or am I just having a dream? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             I felt the warm sunshine touching my face, finally I open my eyes. I looked around the room I'm in with blurry vision, feeling a little bit dizzy. Suddenly, an object.. no, a person, approached near me and sat on a chair near the bed I was on. He asked me

 

" Are you alright now? "

 

               Right infront of me, I saw a man with medium-long, black hair. He's aura is that of a..rockstar? I don't know what to say. First of all, why's he here with me?

 

" W-Who are you?! " I sat up from the bed I was laying from. I stared at him and he chuckled.

 

" Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. " he gently smiled and rubbed my head, messing my hair a bit. I looked at him, puzzled.

 

" Why am I with you? Did you kidnap me? " I bluntly asked this unknown man.

 

" Eh?! No no no.. You're getting it all wrong. I suddenly saw you looking all pale and dizzy in the streets. You fainted. " he looked surprised when I accused him of being a kidnapper. He explained to me but I couldn't stop thinking. Why didn't he just bring me to a hospital? Why am I at his home? 

 

        I wanted to ask him, but I didn't do so. He did a kind deed to me, but.. I feel suspicious. I couldn't trust him yet. I kept silent and strongly stared at him. 

 

" O-Oy, don't stare at me like that. " he uncomfortably said. 

 

        The longer I look at him, I realize how good-looking he is, despite the dark eye make-up he's wearing. Though I hate to admit it, he is kind of my type. 

 

" What's your name? " I asked, curious about this person's thoughts. 

 

" Oh, sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Shiroyama Yuu, you can call me Aoi. " 

 

" Eh? Your name's Yuu.. but why do you want me to call you "Aoi' ? " I was confused. 

 

" Uhmm.. You realllllllly don't know me? " he asked. He's a stranger to me, of course I wouldn't recognize him. 

 

" Yes, I don't " I said bluntly. 

 

" I'm the guitarist of a band called "the GazettE" d-do you know us? " he tilted his head to the right and asked. 

 

" the GazettE? Sorry, doesn't ring a bell. " 

 

" Eh~ " he looked dissappointed.

 

            Wow, so I'm with a celebrity, huh. Too bad I don't know him that much. But his face reminds me of someone familiar, now that his face is up close. It really does, but I don't remember who, or when I've seen it...

 

"Are you hungry, __________-chan? "

 

 

" How did you know my name? '

 

 

" Uhh.. I looked at y-your wallet and saw.  " he stuttered as he spoke to me. 

 

 

" so you really don't recognize me now.. "  I heard him say those words in a low voice. Why would he say that to a stranger like me? I wanted to make sure what I heard was correct so I asked :

 

"What? " 

 

 

" Oh, nothing (^-^) " he said, as if hiding something from me.

 

 

" Uh.. Okay. " 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

 

He brought me to his kitchen to eat something. He opened the refrigerator and got a burger, still wrapped. 

 

" Uhh.. this is all I have right now since I haven't been out shopping " he scratched his head and said. 

 

" That's fine, I like burgers. " I smiled at him and sat down at the dining table. Though he is an unfamiliar face, I strangely feel at ease the longer I'm with him.

 

          He placed the burger in a plate and put in inside the microwave to heat.

 

          After a few minutes, the food was ready then he placed it on the table.

 

 

" Eat up (^^) " again, he smiled as he told me to eat.

 

" I-Itadakimasu " I said shyly before eating.

 

 

               He watched me thoroughly as I ate. It made me uncomfortable. There was a strange silence between the both of us, I wanted to break it so I asked :

 

" Aren't you going to eat too? "

 

" No, it's fine. I'm not hungry. " he shaked his head and smiled again.

 

" Sorry but..Why are you so kind to me? I don't even know you. " I said bluntly, questioning his kindness. 

 

" Hmm.. because........ 

 

 

* RING RING RING * 

 

          His phone loudly rang before even finishing his sentence. Because what..? I wanted to know. 

 

 

" Hello? " he reached for the phone on his pocket and answered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" EH? REALLY? O-Okay okay, sorry. I'll be there. " he hang up and stood up from the chair. 

 

              I looked at him as I was wiping my ketchup-filled-face. 

 

" Ah. Sorry ___________-chan. I'm late for band practice. I'll see you later when I get home. I-if you want to, I'll drop you home.. when I get back. " he said when he noticed me looking at him. 

 

" O-Okay.. I'll wait. " I said as I stood up and placed the empty plate together with few dirty dishes on the sink. 

 

             I went to his living room and waited for him to get out of the bathroom since he was getting ready to go. I felt like I didn't want to leave his place for some reason. I feel weird. 

 

            I heard the bathroom door open, I turned around and saw him all dressed up, touching up his hair and carrying his guitar case on his shoulders. 

 

" Take care on your way to band practice. " I suddenly said. Why did I say that? We're not close or anything. WHYYYYYYYYYY. I felt really embarassed that I can't look him in the eyes after that. 

 

" Hahaha! You're so adorable.. Thank you (^-^) " he told me. Phew.. It's good that he didn't find me weird.

 

" I'll be going now.. Just.. feel at home, okay? " he told me as he went to the door, unlocking it and leaving. 

 

" Bye :) " 

 

 

            I'm still uncomfortably sitting on his sofa. It was so quiet, I didn't have anything to do. I decided to grab the remote control and watch TV. 

 

 

            I impatiently watched the uninteresting shows. I felt really bored since I had no one to talk to. Did I have a bag when I fainted? Maybe I have a phone there.. so could contact my family. I stood up and looked for my bag, if I brought one. I searched here and there but I didn't see anything.

 

        WAIT. But didn't he say he knew my name when he saw it in my wallet? I don't have a bag.. I don't have a wallet in my pocket either.. HOW?

 

               I returned to the living room feeling suspicious and sat back down. 

 

            I changed the channels constantly. Again, I looked around my surroundings. Then I noticed a small shelf with 3 layers at the side of the sofa. It had several books and photo albums. I got several books and notebooks to read. I found out that he's 25 right now.. A cfew years older than me and that he was born on January 20th..

 

             After seeing some info about him, I reached out my hand to take another thing. I grabbed one photo album and opened it. It was pictures of him as a child, then a teenager! He really is good-looking enough to make me blush. Suddenly, a paper fell to the ground, probably from the album. I got it and looked.....

 

"..........eh? " 

 

              I was shocked to see a picture of ME, when I was 12 years old. I'm ___ now. It's been a while since that picture was taken so.......why does he have it. I looked at the picture more, scanning if it was really me or just a kid who looks like me. 

 

               BUT NOOOOOOOO! It really was me! The hair, the clothes I wore, it was all the same! How can he have it.. I only met him now.......right? 

 

 

 

 

 

            Several hours passed and I heard the door open. I was surprised and tried to act calmly, welcoming him home. 

 

 

" I'm home.. " he said, with a tired look on his face. 

 

"Welcome home.. A-Aoi-san. " 

 

              The tired look on his face suddenly fade away. 

 

" That's the first time you called out my name today.. " he gently smiled. 

 

" Why... " a word suddenly slipped out of my mouth. 

 

"Hm?" he looked confused. 

 

" Why.... do you have a picture of me? " I bluntly asked. 

 

" W-What are you talking about " he was stuttering. I can see his lying. 

 

" Here. " I grabbed the photo album and showed him the picture that was inside of it. 

 

" Oh....... I didn't want you to find out this way. " he lowered his head as he spoke to me. 

 

" Find out what? " 

 

" ___________-chan.. You've grown up so much. " 

 

" W-What do you mean? You know me even before? " I asked slightly creeped out. 

 

" Yes. You..really don't know me? " he asked again. 

 

" No, I'm sorry! " I answered the same thing to his question. 

 

" Kawaii-chan. " he said. What? "Kawaii-chan" ? W-Wha.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THEN. Suddenly I remembered... there was someone from way back that called me that. 

 

 

 

" Kawaii-chan.. will you miss me? "

"Y-Yes, Yuu-kun!! I will " I cried out loud as I saw him packing up to leave.

" I'll miss you too. Be a good little girl, okay? " he said as he pats my head gently. 

" I will.. Byebye.. Yuu-kun ''

 

A flashback suddenly popped up in my mind. Suddenly, a tear fell from my eye..How stupid. How can I forget..

 

 

.......my first love. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yuu-kun.. " I whispered.. 

 

" FInally, you remembered. " he said as he wiped up the flowing tears from my eye. 

 

" B-But wasn't your last name different? " 

 

" Yeah.. My mom got divorced so she married again.. then.. Here I am with a new surname " he explained to me. 

 

           I unconciously hugged him tightly.. Now I realized why I felt at ease being with him. I cried because of happiness, being able to see him again. He hugged me back gently..

 

" I missed you.. " 

 

" I'm sorry... " I said as I released him. 

 

" Eh.. Why? " 

 

" I'm sorry I forgot about you.. It's just that you.. look different now......in a good way. " I shyly said. 

 

          " hahaha xD Seriously!! there's a reason why a nicknamed you "Kawaii-chan~" ... It's okay now. I kind of lied to you too! " He suddenly took out a girly-looking bag from his backpack. It was mine! So I did have a bag.. He hid it from me!! 

 

" Sorry,~. I didn't want you to leave me yet. " he apologized like a child and laughed. 

 

 

 

            But..... what the heck, I can forgive him easily.

 

            He saw my surprised look, then..held my face and kissed my forehead sweetly. 

 

 

 

 

" I'm glad I saw you again,Kawaii-chan. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* END * 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Sorry, I know it wasn't that good xDD I just wanted to write something new :> Hope you enjoyed!]