Bullied

Sweet Confession

“Hey stupid ~”

“Oh look it’s the nerd.”

“Pathetic”

 

I shift my gaze to a guy, with an oversize specs hugging his book tightly against his chest as he walks along the corridor with his head hung low. I assume his new since I never seen him before. I continue staring at him as he makes his way to his locker and grabs his stuff before walking away only to be halt by a few guys. I roll my eyes in annoyance as I walk towards the ruckus , leaving my friends behind .

 

“Yah!”

 

I shout, catching their attention. I stare at him as he pushes his specs that are falling off back up. By now, the room is full of whispers. I smirk as I take a step towards the guys.

 

“Can you guys leave him alone?”

“What if I say no?”

 

The crowd laughs along as I roll my eyes and scoff as I grab his collar, bringing him closer as I whisper…

 

“Kwon Jiyoung. I’m sure you heard about the rumors that I’m the daughter of the principle. Unless you want your kicked out of this school. Leave him alone.”

 

With that, I shove him away, grab the ‘new guy’ wrists and pull him to the rooftop. I push the door open as I let go of his hand and turn around, facing him. He pushes his specs and clears his throat at the sudden awkwardness. I lift my hands up.

 

“I’m ________. I never saw you here before. You’re new right?”

 

He grab my hand and shake it .

 

“Uh, deh. I-its nice to meet you _______-shi. I’m Ahn Daniel.”

“No need to be so formal. We’re chingu now aren’t we?”

“You really want to be my chingu? I mean, what if you got bully too?”

“Trust me, they won’t. Lets go Niel, I’ll help you find your class.”

 

I said as I grab his hands and make our way out of the place. For some reason, I like how warm and soft his hands are. And for some other reasons, he seems different. I like different.

 

A year later

 

“Aish, where is this guy?”

 

I thought as I tap my feet impatiently waiting for this certain person by the school gate. Its been half an hour, did he left? I sigh and was about to leave when a voice catch my attention.

 

“__________!”

 

My face lit up as he jogs his way towards me. But my smile immediately change into a frown.

 

“Yah! I’ve been waiting for an hour. Where were you?!”

“Sorry I had to do something. Kaja?”

 

He said as he grab my hands and pull me to who knows where. My stomach flutters at the sudden skinship. I honestly develop some feelings for him, Ahn Daniel. Not because of his sudden change of appearance, oh and did I mention he no longer wears that oversized specs? Yes, he got all girls swooning over him now. But thankfully, he didn’t change. Still the goofy Niel.

 

“Where are we going Niel?”

“Somewhere~ It’s a surprise.”

“Can you just hint me please~”

“It won’t be a surprise anymore won’t it?”

 

I nod my head in agreement as I follow him. I look around at the unfamiliar street and pout. I shift my gaze at him, who is smiling like an idiot to himself making me chuckle to myself. It’s a 15 minute walk and we’re finally reaching, at least that’s what he said.

 

“Come here.”

“Wha—“

 

My words were cut off when I feel soft hands covering my eyes , making my vision suddenly turn pitch black. I let out a small giggle as I grab his arms, straightening myself.

 

“Ahn Daniel! Where are you taking me?”

“Just trust me okay?”

 

Warm sensation spreads in my body when I feel his hot breath on my ears. He leads the way. My lips turn upwards into a wide smile when the sound of waves was heard from a distance. We're at the beach!

 

“Ok I’m gonna release you now. Don’t get to surprise.”

“Yah Niel. What is this?”

“1…”

“Omo.. Why am I nervous? Ahn Daniel!”

“2..”

“Aish… Hurry!”

“3!”

 

He releases his hands that’s been covering my vision as I look around. I stare in awe as I slam a hand over my mouth thats been hanging open, speechless and frozen at the view a few metres away . A candlelight dinner by the beach, with flower petals all over the floor, or should I say sand.

 

“Niel..”

“Y-you don’t like it?”

“Are you kidding me? I love it! Thank you!”

 

I shout, happiness fills in my voice as I throw myself at him. I was taken aback when he pull me away and pull out something from his back. It’s a red rose. He bend on his knees as I cover my face in embarrasment that’s probably as red as a tomato now.

 

“Jung ________. I remember how you approach me and protect me from those jerks. I can’t repay those kindnesses you did for me. But as time goes by, I started to develop some feelings for you and I believe its called love. I love you, very much. You are my first, and hopefully last. Please, would you be my girl Jung _______. Please say yes, I took a long time to plan all of this.”

 

I giggle at his last sentence as I grab the rose his been holding on to as I nod my head. He pulls me in for another tight hug and carry me in circle, making me giggle in delight. I’m glad we’re the only ones there. He pull away and cup my cheeks. My gaze shift onto his lips, his soft-pink lips. He leans in as I slowly closes my eyes, waiting for it.

 

There it is. The best feeling in the world. His soft lips on mine, moving in rhythm. We smile into the kiss as I lift my hands up, wrapping itself around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. We pull away, panting for air as we stare into each other’s eyes.

 

“I love you, ________.”=

“I love you too. Ahn Daniel.”

 

-End-

Wassup guys. Its been a long time. I miss you. Heh xD Hope you'll like and do subscribe for my next fanfic based on Jaejoong here :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/391232  Bye ~