Forever

Best Friend

Sooyoung and Taeyeon woke up to the sound of yelling downstairs. "What is happening?" Taeyeon closed the door to her room, making sure her wife Sunny didn't wake up. Sooyoung did the same for Hyoyeon and replied, "I have no idea....."

*

*

*

"I HATE YOU JESS!" Tiffany screamed at the top of her lungs.

"BABY WHAT DID I DO?" Jessica chased the screaming girl.

"YOU CHEATER!" Tiffany threw a pillow which hit Jessica on the face.

"W-WHAT?! NO! I DIDN'T CHEAT!" Jessica ran up and hugged Tiffany but she was pushed away.

"I SAW YOU! YOU PROMISED NOT TO BUT YOU STILL CHEAT!" Tiffany sat on the ground and cried. "I HATE YOU!" 

"Tiff....." Jessica wiped away Tiffany's tear and leaned in capturing Tiffany's lips, "I'm sorry."

Tiffany pushed Jessica over and got on top of her. She laid down and placed her ear on Jessica's chest, listening to her heart beat.

 

"The heck?" Taeyeon stepped into the kitchen and family room to see Tiffany on top of Jessica.

"One second ago you almost had a divorce and now you're being all lovey dovey?" Sooyoung stared at the two.

"Jesse's fault for cheating," Tiffany muttered.

"I'm sorry baby," Jessica rubbed Tiffany's back.

"How many times did I tell you not to cheat?!" Taeyeon growled and threw a pillow at Jessica's face. 

"UNNIE! I'm sorryyyyyyy," Jessica pouted.

"Don't appologize to me, babo, appologize to your wife," Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"It's ok, unnie. I cheated too," Tiffany giggled.

"WHAT?! YOU!!!!!" Jessica growled. "SO THIS IS HOW YOU BEATED ME ON THE FIRST ROUND!" Jessica rolled on top of Tiffany and bit her neck, leaving a bunch of hickeys. 

"You two are insane," Sooyoung stared at the two. 

"No more games for you today. You nearly destroyed the kitchen," Taeyeon shook her head and walked back up stairs. 

"You ruined my beauty sleep," Sooyoung flipped her hair and left, "Next time, play games at your own house." She laugh and ran up stairs also, leaving the two love birds staring into each other's eyes. 

"I would never cheat on you, baby. Never," Jessica leaned down and kissed Tiffany sweetly.

 

The two laid there, together, enjoying the moment and the time they had together which was officially

 

Forever.