ONE

Survivor

I stood there, in a puddle of my families blood. The smell of death lingering at every corner. What can a 6 year old girl do at the brink of the end of the world? Just cry. Hope that they would have enough mercy to kill you fast. I covered my face with my tiny trembling hands and sobbed my heart out. What would you do if the end of the world was all around you?  

I heard the voice of the men who caused this, they were so close, just around the corner. It took all of my courage to lift myself up and run. I ran as fast as I can, crawling so I wouldn't get caught, silently crying so I wouldn't get caught. Is this how to live? In fear..?


It's been a week since I was left alone. I found myself in a  forest not really. I might have been a forest before.. Now it was a waste land of dead tree trunks and the use to be lush green grass, it was not brown dry dirt. I walked around trying to see anything that would help me. People, food, water..none.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw a moving figure. Adrenaline started to pump in me, I started to run as fast as I could, my fastest was probably my slowest at this point. 

"P-please stop!" I heard the sillouette yell. 

The voice was of a little boys. I turned around in his direction trying to get a better look. I squinted my eyes and noticed, the firgure was one of a little boy.. I'm not alone..

In happiness, I closed my eyes for the first time in 7 days and fell face first to the hard cold floor, that is called reality. 


I woke up in a..tent? Not really. It was clothes sewed together, on sticks trying to keep it up. It was something I normally would consider something to play with, but now I felt as if it was home. 

I looked around for the figure, he was no where to be found. I layed back down, I hit my head on something soft. I looked to see I was using the little boy as a pillow. 

His face was nothing but peaceful. His exspression was terrified, scared, angry. I was a little scared of him, but I know, I feel that too. He was nice enough to bring me here. 

My hand moved to his face, I wanted to wake him up. Bring him away from his scary dream. At the same time, I don't want him to wake up to an messed up reality. I moved his dark brown bangs away from his face. Then closed my eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep. 


I was now face to face with this boy I now consider family. 

"What's your name?" I brightly ask him. 

"It's __________________________" He says.

The next thing I saw was an enemy with a gun pointed at him, and my scream. 

The pool of blood around me, it was now his.


I opened my eyes. There was a cold sweat around me. I'm not the same defenseless girl I was back then. From when all hell started, when I was 6, the hell I lived in for 12 years is still around. I'm diffrenent. I know now how to treat people, martial arts, and weapon handeling. I'm different.

After his death, another boy came to me. I can't believe I just left my first friend to die. I didn't know what to do. The boy who came to me the second time, his name is; Lee Taemin. 

He's a few years older than me, but I treat him like my brother. He's always been an amazing person. He's helped me since the moment I stepped foot here. 

I now live in a secret complex. We're called the revolution. We try to find as much surviviors as we can and help and train them. If we find an enemy, we kill them and take their stuff. 

I also have another 'brother' here. His name is Kim Jong In, I like to call him Kai though. He says it's his stagename. Who the hell does he think he is? A stage name? Really..? 

I groaned getting out of my bed and walking into a new day. I was greeted by my two brothers, soon we would start a revolution.