Chapter 1

lead me to heaven

heaven is a beautiful world without problems and troubles.

 

"hey, hey, what do you think of heaven?" a pony-tailed little girl asked the boy who's sitting next to her. both munching on their own lunch box.

"hmm... a scary world?" the boy answered, looking at the little pony-tailed girl.

"why?" the girl asked again.

"because that's the place where people died goes to, right? don't you think it's scary?" the boy replied, asking a question back to the girl. the little girl looked at him and shook her head.

"well, my mom has been telling me stories lately... she said she saw heaven in her dream and she said it's a wonderful thing! she said it's full of white things and everyone are so friendly together." she replied. the boy looked at her in curiousity.

"your mom dreamed of it?" he asked

"she said she did" the girl replied, shrugging her shoulder a bit.

 

though to be there; it must all start with death.

 

"mom! mom! please don't leave me... i don't want to be alone... mom..." the same little girl as before cried. she screams and shouted wanted her mother back; her mother who has been hospitalized for about 3 months now, dying, dead in front of her eyes.

"mom..." the little girl whispered and tears trickled down her face non-stop. the same boy sa before too was there looking at her, sympatic for her. he bite his lips while looking at her. he was still a kid after all and he don't know what to do at this moment now, where now his own childhood friend crying in front of him.

he looked at his parents beside him, both face painted with sadness and dried tears on their face could be seen. his attention went back to his little childhood friend, seul. he never seen his friend cried so hard as now; losing her own parent; only parent must have been hard afterall. he looked again back to his parents. he can't imagine his own parents; kind parents dying in front of him.

tears still kept streaming down the little girl's fragile face. slowly, the little boy went and sit next to her, hugged her and whisper soft, kind words in her ears.

"don't worry, seul-ah... i'll always be by your side"

 

does heaven seem like what it is?