book of love??

book of love??

 

it was a cold afternoon and you decided to go to the coffee shop near the park. You wear your favorite sweater and an old jeans then wear your glasses. 

 

"hmm, these clothes look good together" you praised yourself as you start looking at the mirror. You were about to go when you remember that you will also bring your favorite romance book with you. On your way to the coffee shop, you saw a guy sitting on the park's swing, he was just staring towards your direction, you try to avoid his eyes so you continue to walk towards the coffee shop.

 

 "who is he?? kinda weird" you mumble to yourself and take a sit. then moments later a guy approached you.

 

"can i take your order ma'am" the guy said.

 

"i just have a cup of cappuccino and a cheesecake" you said and looked at the waiter, you were a little bit shocked when you saw that the guy who approached you is the same guy who sits on the park. your eyes widened but the guy just gave you a warm smile then he leave. after a couple of minutes he return with your order but as you looked at his tray there are 2 cups of cappuccino and two cheesecakes as well.

 

"umm, i only order 1 set of each" you politely told the guy.

 

he just smiled at you and said "can i sit beside you, and here is your order, i just wanna know you more"

 

"are you allowed to sit here during your work hours?"you blurted out. 

 

"haha. i'm not working here ms..."he answered and laugh a little.

 

"oh, im sorry about that. i thought you are working here. you can call me stephanie" you answered him.

 

"then, can i take the seat beside you?" he asked you again and this time you just nod to tell him yes.

 

"by the way, my name is jo youngmin" youngmin introduced himself and smiled at you.

 

"ohh, nice name, sorry if i mistaken you as a waiter. " you said then bowed your head.

 

"that's okay. i did it on purpose so i will know what you want to eat" youngmin said and look at you.

 

"oh my, why is this guy next to me is sooo cute, i cant even look at him" you said to yourself and begin to sip your coffee.

"ouch, its too hot" you then exclaimed,.

 

"ohh, are you alright?? you should have at least blow it before you try to drink it"youngmin said looking so worriedly at you.

 

"i am fine,"you answered and smile weakly, your brain is so busy thinking about youngmin that you forgot that it is a hot coffee that you are drinking. then after that there was a complete silence.

 

"stephanie, do you like that book?" youngmin asked you just to break the cold atmosphere between the two of you.

 

"yes. i usually read books about romance" you answered and smiled at him.

 

"really?? hmmm, i think its better to feel love than try to read it on books" youngmin said and took a bite on his cake.

 

"but i already feel the LOVE when im reading this book" you mocked at him.

 

"so it means you already fell in love with the book??" youngmin said then he turned his head in the other table. "the book is so lucky, stephanie love it" youngmin murmured to his self.

 

"i didn't fell in love with the book, don't be silly" you answered and starts to laugh.

 

"so you love somebody else?" youngmin then asked.

 

"i don't know, i mean i haven't seen the sign i'm asking for" you answered boldly.

 

"signs?? you believe with those things??" youngmin said and his eyes are wide opened. you stare at him and find that he has those eyes that are so full of expression, 

 

"hey are you still with me?" youngmin said and taps you in your shoulder.

 

"oh, sorry. im just thinking of something.. by the way, you have a nice pair of eyes" you said and excused yourself, you  need to go to the lady's room

 

"oh, what is happening with me??" you said to yourself as soon as you reach the lady's room, you looked at the mirror and you can see your cheeks are blushing. "come on, what is happening with me, i just met him. this can't be love at first sight??" you try to convinced your self that you dont like youngmin but your hearts been beating abnormally since he sat beside you."this is bad" you said and put your palm on your face.. 

 

meanwhile.. 

 

"what has gotten on me? i just saw her passed by the park and now here i am, trying to befriend her.. oh, i really like her?? is this what you call love at first sight" youngmin is talking with his self then he tries to read your book..

 

"love.love.love. wait a minute, i know exactly what to do" youngmin said then smiled when he saw you walking towards your table.

 

"ah, youngmin, i forgot i have something very important to do, i have to leave now.. anyway, thanks for the treat and its really nice meeting you." you said and bowed your head.

 

"you really have to go?? " youngmin said and looked at you with those puppy eyes.

 

"yes. i have to. im sorry. maybe we can just see each other again" you said and smiled at him.

 

"stephanie, i want to ask you something" youngmin looked at you and then your heart just start beating faster and faster.

 

"what is it?" you asked.

 

"ummm, i really want to write a book about love, can you tell me how?" youngmin said and waits for your response.

 

"i'm not a writer youngmin, i dont know how to write a book" you answered and give him a puzzled looked.

 

"i guess, one person cannot write a book about love alone, i need your help" youngmin said. you just stared at him, your brain is trying to process what youngmin is trying to say..

 

"so what is it really your trying to say?" you asked him.

 

"can you be my girlfriend?" youngmin asked and hold your hands.

 

"wh-what??" is the only thing that you said.

 

"love is to be shared by two people, then if you will say yes. i'll probably write the story of us together. OUR BOOK OF LOVE" youngmin said and stares at you lovingly.

 

you are speechless. you can't really make a decision now, you just met this guy and now he is asking you to be his girlfriend. "if i will say yes, he might think that im an easy-to-get, but if i said no, what will happen" you said to yourself and looked at youngmin again.

 

"you can take your time to answer me stephanie, i'll be much more willing to wait for it, and also, i will court you in the proper way if you'll just allow me to" youngmin said still not letting go of your hand.

 

you just nod and give him an angelic smile. "yes.!! i really really love you stephanie!! i promise i will be the perfect guy for you. i will do anything for you!!! i love you! i love you! i love you!"youngmin shouted and he caught everyone's attention. then everybody just clapped their hands as youngmin hugs you tightly not wanting to let you go.