A.....Angel?

An Angel In BAP Dorm?

24/2/2013

 

BAP had just finished their photo shoot.They went back to their dorm after they had finished their photo shoot since they were very tired.When they arrived, everybody ran to their own room except for Yongguk who is resting on the couch and Himchan who went to the bathroom.Daehyun went to his bedroom and laid at his bed.He turned to face the wall, but it looked strange.Its not a wall but its a figure laying next to him.

He got shocked and fell down from his bed.He took a peek at the figure.His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, its an angel.An angel sleeping on his bed.Its not just a normal angel, but a cute/pretty angel.Daehyun heartbeat started to increased.He looked at Youngjae who is sleeping on the upper bed.He decided to wake up Youngjae later and went downstairs to tell the leader.

"Hyung," Daehyun shooked his hyung body and asked to follow him to his room.Yongguk sighed and rubbed his eyes.He followed Daehyun like a lost puppy.Daehyun opened the door of his room and pointed at his bed.Yongguk went closer to his saeng bed and his eyes widened.He's fully awake now because of what he saw."Beautiful Angel?" Yongguk mumbled quietly while staring at the angel face.

Daehyun saw Himchan passing by his room.He grabbed Himchan and pulled to his room.Himchan closed his eyes as Daehyun pulled him.Himchan went in and found the leader sitting on the floor watching Daehyun bed.He sat next to Yongguk and looked at the bed."Omo!" Himchan startled."Whats wrong?" Youngjae asked from the upper bed.He went down and found everybody staring at Daehyun bed.

He turned to face the bed and smirked.*An angel sleeping on Daehyun hyung bed,I wish it was my bed* Youngjae smiled to himself."You are freaking me out," Himchan pretended to be scared.Youngjae shooked his head and explored the bed.All the members looked at him confused.*How did she came here?* Youngjae thought.

The two maknae entered the room."I thought you guys are sleeping," Zelo said."Angel?" Jongup walked up to the angel and poked the angel.All the hyung including Zelo yelled at me.The members asked me to apologise to the sleeping angel.I apologised to the angel even she didn't hear me.I sat on the floor and admired her beautiful face.

Zelo remained quiet and stared at her cute face."She's cute when she's sleeping,she must be pretty when she wake up," Zelo told his hyung what on his mind.Everyone looked at Zelo blankly."But why did the angel slept on Daehyun hyung bed?Why don't she sleep on my bed?" Zelo pouted.This time,everyone sent Zelo a death glared.

"Where am I?" They suddenly froze from their spot.The voice.Did the angel wake up?

 


Chapter 1 finished~

Hope you enjoy reading ;)