Injury

 

“Okay, guys.. Let’s do this again!” Soohyun shook his head as he walked back to the iPod sitting atop the speakers pausing the music for a while.

 

Kiseop fell to his knees and cried tiredly, “Why do we have to sing this in Japanese!? Can’t we just sing our new songs?” Eli laughed even though he was almost out of breath himself. “Come on, it’s not that hard to adjust. I mean, it’s like singing it in Korean! Only…we’re singing it in Japanese!”

 

Dongho laughed, “Sometimes, hyung…you’re just so…”

 

“Okay!” Soohyun interrupted, “Let’s do this so we can go for a lunch break.”

 

Kevin sighed as he walked back onto the practice floor from his comfortable spot beside the fan and positioned himself behind Kiseop who clambered onto his feet. “Ugh, my legs feel like jelly.” He complained silently before turning back to look at the quiet Kevin and smiled, “Hey, what’s wrong?” Kiseop asked. Kevin was usually in a good mood at this time of the day. He simply shook his head.

 

“Nothing Seopie. Let’s go.”

 

The music played as soon as Soohyun hit the button. He ran towards his place and resumed the dance. It was becoming a good run…so far.

 

Sh-Sh-Sh-Sh…Shikkeuro—

 

“OW!”

 

Kevin suddenly yelled in pain. His hand flew up to cover his mouth. Kiseop whirled around quite shocked and embarrassed and with what just happened. The shocked Hoon stumbled backwards causing him to step over the speaker’s cord and stop the music.

 

“K-Kevin ah…” Kiseop’s eyes widened when he spotted blood on Kevin’s teeth.

 

“Omo…” Kevin whispered. Kiseop wanted to do something immediately but he ended up just standing there staring at Kevin while Soohyun came towards them.

 

“What happened?!”

 

Kiseop turned to face him and scratched the back of his head, “I uh, sort of hit Kevin’s face during that one move…” He said sheepishly.

 

“Aish.. Hold on! I’ll go get some ice.” Soohyun said in an irritated tone as he jogged out the door. The others could only stare at the two.

 

“Omo, omo…”

 

“Kevin-ah, I’m sory. Here, let me see?” Kiseop placed his palm on Kevin’s cheek and quietly asked him to remove his hand from his mouth.

 

He cringed at the sight of blood, “Aigoo.. I’m sorry.”

 

“I-It’s okay Kiseopie, it was an accident.” He mumbled, wincing at every word.

 

“Shhh..” Kiseop hushed him, “It’s okay, I’ll take care of you.”

 

They sat at the side of the practice room while everyone went on break. Soohyun left the ice with Kiseop before they left.

 

“Here, this won’t hurt too much…I hope.” Kiseop held onto Kevin’s face, pressing the ice against his lip.

 

“Oww…” Kevin whimpered again, “S-Seopie… It hurts, stop..”

 

“Shh, if you talk, it’ll hurt more…” Kiseop said, inching his face closer to Kevin’s to get a better look at the wounds.

 

Their faces were about an inch apart and Kiseop felt just a little better knowing that Kevin wasn’t mad at him for what happened.

 

“I’m sorry again, Vin.” He apologized, “I didn’t---“

 

“It’s okay.” Kevin stopped him from apologizing again and took his free hand into his, “Really, it’s fine.” Kevin managed a small smile.

 

Kiseop took in the view of his angelic face and his blood rushed to his face, tinting his cheeks bright red. He smiled as well, “H-Hey.” He said, pulling the ice away from Kevin’s lips .

 

“N-Ne?”

 

“I’ll give you a kiss to make it all better.”

 

Kevin blushed as well, “I’d like that.”

 

Kiseop brought his face closer to Kevins, pressing his lip against the other’s.

 

“OW!”

 

Kiseop laughed and placed the ice back onto Kevin’s lips.

“Aigoo~”