sorry , Min

Wake Me Up .

I'm sorry but i only can update once a week . ) :

-------------------------------

Jonghoon's POV

Ah , my neck hurts . i open my eyes . i look up and there is Min lying , sleeping on the bed . Well , she's not exactly sleeping . She 's in coma since 4 months ago . since the accident .

my eyes tearing up . i dont want to cry . i wanna to be strong for her . i dont want her to wake up seeing me crying like she's dying . slowly i wipe away the tears before it could touch my cheecks .

yes , i take care of her . everyday i hope she wake up with a smile on her face . every hour i hope she wake up and laugh like nothing happens . every minute i hope she never lied here , sleeping in coma . every minute i hope i able to stop her from crossing the road . every moment i hope i was there for her . but it's too late . too late to be regret .

i hold her hands ,

"Min , i know you hear me . i'm sorry for not being there . i'm sorry for not able to stop the car . it was too fast . it's like a click and you there lying and blood everywhere . i'm so sorry ...." the tears flowing . i cant hold it anymore .

End POV

without Jonghoon realize , there's someone lying against the door . he sigh and walk away .

--------------------------------

subscribes , comments please :)

muah ! :D