-Oneshot

What You Were Doing Today

 

-Oneshot

 

Jessica whined lightly as soon as Yuri let go of the hug, losing the warmth she was craving for earlier. They were the last one to go perform on stage today and her girlfriend had already stopped being affectionate with her.

“Yuri…”

“Hmm?” Yuri cocked her head to the side innocently, facing the brunette who was slightly pouting.

“Hug…”

“I’m sorry?”

“I want a hug…” she muttered lightly, almost unaudible to Yuri’s hearing but the latter still managed to catch on what Jessica was saying. A small smile crept on her face upon her Sica’s cute request but she shook her head in response, disappointing her partner.

“Sorry Sica-ah, my arms are already too tired.”

It was a lie actually. She just wanted to tease Jessica a little bit and it seems like it worked. The pout that was barely there became more visible, that it even made Taeyeon who sat in front of the make up table chuckled.

“Yah, just give it to her Yul. She’ll be staying like that for the rest of the day.”

“I don’t mind it though, since it’s cute,” Yuri grinned and pinched Jessica’s cheek lightly, earning a blush from the latter.

A knock on the door made them snapped out of their own world and all nine of them turned their attention to the girls entering. Tiffany clasped her hands in delight as soon as she recognised some of them.

“Ah! Alice-ssi!” she got up from her seat and rushed to the said member, grinning happily. “It’s been a while.”

“Yes Tiffany-sunbae…” the blonde haired girl giggled lightly and returned the hug that Tiffany gave her.

“Oh? You’re that girl from the other day. .” Yuri pointed to a certain doll-looking girl who shyly nodded in return. “Yoo..Ara right?”

Huh? The other day?

Jessica curiously looked over at her girlfriend but stayed silent, observing the two.

“Sorry for that sunbae..” the girl whom Yuri called Ara bowed lightly. “For the-“

“It’s alright,” the tanned girl cut her off even before she managed to continue. “I’ve already forgotten over it,” she patted Ara’s head and smiled. This of course triggered something inside Jessica.

Why did Yuri never told me about this..

 

- - - - - - - -

 

The Hello Venus’ members actually stopped by the girl’s room for a while to give their sunbae a copy of their signed cd but instead of a short visit, it turned out into a long one.

With Yuri even giving Ara her number and Yoona getting to know a fellow shikshin of the rookie girl group and Tiffany clinging on Alice the whole time.

Oh thing is about to get nasty at the dorm later.

“Girls, you’re up next!” a staff shouted for them as they stood behind the stage, waiting for the group performing to get off stage. Yuri took a glance of her silent girlfriend, before poking her side lightly.

“Hey.”

No response.

“Sica…”

Still no response.

“Sica baby…”

Only this time she managed to make Jessica looked over at Yuri. “What?”

Yuri shuddered a bit when she realised that her girlfriend had her ice princess mode again. What did she do wrong today?

“Nothing. . .”

With that, they went on stage to perform their latest song ‘I Got A Boy’ as if nothing has happened. Well, not that Yuri was aware of.

 

- - - - - - - -

 

“Stupid Kwon,” she kept on mumbling it over and over again. Lucky for her, she’s in a ride with Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun making it easier for her to rant.

The rest of the girls knew that something is wrong with their ice princess again after seeing her avoiding her Yuri and join their ride.

“Did something happened between them?” the shikshin in the car asked Seohyun, who were puffing her cheeks.

“You didn’t notice earlier unnie?”

“About what?”

“The Hello Venus girls…”

“What’s wrong with them? They seem nice.”

“Sica unnie is jealous..”

“Wae?”

“Yuri unnie were being too close with the leader.”

“Oh,” Sooyoung glanced over at their maknae. “And I assume that you’re jealous too? With Yoong?”

“W-What? Of course not. Psh.”

Not jealous huh? Right…

 

- - - - - - - -

 

“Hey Yul.”

“What?” Yuri walked out of the bathroom only with a towel on, drying off her hair at the same time with a free hand. Sooyoung is not even her room mate and here she is, with a bag of chips in her hand, standing against the door.

“You should go to your Sica and ask what’s wrong.”

“Is she okay?” the tanned girl immediately frowned, worried about her girlfriend.

“Well I wouldn’t be saying that if she is you idiot.”

“. . .I didn’t do anything wrong today..”

“Hmm, should I tell you?” Sooyoung contemplated for a while, tapping her chin.

“Just tell me Soo. I’ll treat you to sushi tomorrow.”

Upon hearing that, the shikshin let the words out of with a straight face. “She’s jealous over you and that hello venus girl.”

“Who? Oh Ara?”

“Uh yes, whatever her name is.”

“We’re just acquaintance though,” Yuri broke out into laughters, careful to hold onto her towel so that it won’t drop.

“Acquaintance?”

“Yeah, we met a few days ago. She was trying to get a can of soda out of the vending machine and I helped her out since she had some trouble with it. Ara tried returning the favour by giving me a soda too but the soda ended up spilling on my shirt,” she chuckled. “You know, because of the bubbles?”

“Oh.”

 

- - - - - - - -

 

“Hurry up will you?”

“Fine you mickey mouse lover,” Sooyoung lightly groaned as she finished lighting up the last candle in the room.

“The rest of the girls are already asleep right?”

“Yes yes, except for me.”

“Good, now off you go,” she pushed the shikshin towards her room before slamming the door close to avoid from hearing Sooyoung’s rant. Yuri smoothen out her t-shirt as she went towards Jessica’s room to knock on it, only to get no response.

Yuri twisted open the doorknob to the girl’s room and found their maknae to be deep in her slumber and Jessica in a similar state. She unknowingly smiled seeing the ice princess snuggling against her comfy blanket.

She never fail to look gorgeous even when she’s sleeping.

Careful enough not to wake her girlfriend up, Yuri tiptoed to her bed and easily lifted up the sleeping princess with the blanket still wrapped around her. She then headed towards the living room where all the candles were at.

“So cute,” Yuri grinned, before sitting on the couch and settling her girlfriend on her lap. She nuzzled her nose towards Jessica’s neck and laid small kisses on it, earning a slight whimper from the brunette.

Seems like the princess had woken up, she thought and smirked. Her light kisses turned into a more sensual one and Yuri even on Jessica’s neck gently, not forgetting to leave a few marks on.

“Y-Yuri..”

“Yes?” she mumbled, running her tongue at the back of Jessica’s ear as she nibbled on it.

“Don’t…”

“Your body is saying the otherwise though.”

The blanket that was wrapped around Jessica dropped on the floor, and Jessica turned around to fully face Yuri with her adorable pout.

“What?” Yuri chuckled.

“Stupid Kwon.”

“I know, I’m sorry alright?” the tanned girl widely smiled and gently cupped Jessica’s cheek.

“You know..?”

“About you being jealous? Yes.”

“What the- did you do that on purpose?” Jessica gritted her teeth and growled, intimidating her girlfriend a little bit.

“No…but someone told me that you’re jealous.”

“…I am. You seem close with that Yoo Ara girl and you never even told me about her.”

“That’s because we’ve only met her once. She spilled some of the soda on me so that’s why she’s apologizing to me again earlier.”

Jessica stayed silent for a moment after registering the words on her mind. She really needed to control her jealousy sometimes. How could she get so jealous over something as small as that?

“Oh…”

“So, am I forgiven now?”

“Not until I get to taste you tonight,” she whispered under her breath and quickly kissed Yuri on spot. The latter was about to move her hand to her girlfriend’s lower part when she accidentally knocked off the burning scented candle at the side table instead, making it fall to the floor.

“Oh .”

 

A/N Haha XD I love Hello Venus<3