The Thoughtful Weekend

When Your First Love is Taken

It was the weekend and SeungHyun was thinking about the things that happened during the week. SeungHyun was devastated that Tiffany was very close to Siwon, it seemed like they've been going out for a long time even though they only recently started dating. Around 12 o'clock SeungHyun was eating lunch and there was a knock at the door.

 

"SeungHyun, can you get the door" His mum requested

"Sure" SeungHyun replied

SeungHyun walked up to the door and opened it. He opened the door and saw Seungri at the door.

"YA! Seungri, what are you doing here?" SeungHyun asked

"Ah, well, I decided to go to your house since I was bored, can I come in?" Seungri asked

"Wae?"

"Because, I'm bored, I went to Ji Yong's house in the morning where we discussed about his date later today" Seungri said but then got interrupted by SeungHyun

"Date?, Ji Yong is going on a date?" SeungHyun asked

"Yea, oh that's right, he didn't tell anyone" Seungri said, "well, now you know"

"He's going on a date with Soo Yeon?" SeungHyun tried to clarify

"Who else? Nah, he's totally going on a date with Tiffany" Seungri joked

Hearing that name made SeungHyun remember the incident that happened. He then paused for a bit.

"Uh, SeungHyun hyung, are you still with me?" Seungri asked

"Ne? I mean, yes I was just, realising how stupid I am" SeungHyun said

"Okay then… can I come in?"

"Ah, aniya, we are currently eating right now"

"Ah, I see, Is Daesung house far?" Seungri asked

"Wae?" SeungHyun exclaimed

"I feel like being with a friend but you and Ji Yong are busy and I'm not sure where Youngbae and Daesung live"

"I see, I think Daesung's house is pretty close"

"Ok, see you at school, Annyeong" Seungri said

"Ah ne, Annyeonghigaseyo" SeungHyun replied

 

SeungHyun then closed the door and continued eating. The incident with Tiffany was stuck in his head and he couldn't stop thinking about it. He then went to his room and laid down on his bed.

"Ah, why, why didn't I confess earlier, WHY!" SeungHyun shouted "If only, If only… It should've been me…" SeungHyun then sighed "How did someone like Siwon get her anyway, she's not the type of girl that just falls in love, is she?"

SeungHyun laid on his bed until it was dinner. He ate only a little bit and said that he lost his appetite.

 

The rest of the weekend was pretty lazy for SeungHyun and all he really did was think about Tiffany. SeungHyun then took his phone and started texting Seungri. He knew that Seungri helped Ji Yong get his girl so he decided to get Seungri's advice. SeungHyun then started the text conversation.

"Ya!, Seungri, I need some advice"

"On what, dancing, girls, school?"

"My first love"

"Ah, you're gonna tell me who she is right?"

"Don't get your hopes up Seungri"

"Well, maybe you should tell the girls who she is, they can help you"

"Who, Yoona and Tiffany?"

"Yea, who else"

"I don't know, nah, they're probably not going to understand

"Well, I can't help unless you tell me who she is"

"Well, fine, I don't need your help :P"

"Whatever, I'm just gonna see you fail ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

SeungHyun then stopped texting Seungri and went to sleep. It was hard for him to sleep because Tiffany was on his mind.

 


Yes. It has been ages since I've added to this and I decided to go back to this. :D
Please enjoy, it's not finished but I've written quite abit. I will update more frequently (or at least I'll try)