~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Twelve (END)

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Here's the Finale for My short Joon story! READ/RATE/ENJOY! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Baby Baby" By Girls Generation Song Here& "My Dream" By MBLAQ Song Here^-^

 

I got out of the shower and threw on a cute summer dress. It was quite a hot day so I needed to show some leg for sweat reasons.

I sighed and headed into my living room. Today was the end of my tears, not because my heart had healed but more that I couldn’t cry anymore. However I continued to curl up into a ball and watch T.V. aimlessly with regular visits from Jaejoong and sometimes Yoochun.

Yoochun’s attempts to make me do the drunken Chicken dance never seemed to cease, but it was nice he cared. As for Joon, all I had for him right now was anger. I still loved him but I was still mad about the Hyoyeon thing.

I closed my eyes and began to drift off. I was soon awoken by something falling in my kitchen, I sprung up and slowly went to investigate.

I peered round the corner of the doorway to see Jaejoong standing over Yoochun who was on the floor surrounded by pots and pans.

“What the hell Oppas? I have a front door you know!” I squealed at them.

“We know but we didn’t want to wake you,” Yoochun replied dusting himself off.

Jaejoong pointed to Yoochun, “It was his idea!”

I shook my head at them while Yoochun looked down at my feet.

“I see you have shoes on!” He smirked looking back at my face.

“Urr Yeah, I put them on just in case I had to kick someone in the balls for breaking into my house!” I replied staring at him intensely.

Yoochun’s smirk widened, “Okay Jae let’s do this!”

Suddenly both Jaejoong and Yoochun grabbed me and began carrying me out of my house.

“Oppas what are you doing?!” I screamed kicking and flailing about.

“Shhh, just trust us!” Jaejoong replied as they carried me into Jaejoong’s car.

Yoochun locked me in the backseat then closed my front door while Jaejoong got in the driver’s seat.

“Why should I trust you when you just abducted me from my own house?” I growled trying to unlock the backseat doors.

Yoochun got in the passenger seat and buckled his seatbelt, “Well as your friends and Oppas, you gotta give us the benefit of the doubt!”

Yoochun grinned at me through the rear view mirror.

I sat back in my seat and huffed folding my arms, “Okay fine but whatever we’re doing I’m not gonna enjoy it!”

“We’ll see!” Jaejoong winked at me and started up the car.

~/\/\~

It wasn’t until I saw the large sign that I figured out where we were. We got out the car and looked around, it was crowded with people.

“An amusement park?!” I squealed giving both Yoochun and Jaejoong odd glares.

“What you don’t like amusement parks?” Yoochun grinned with a cocky attitude.

“No, of course I do but I don’t understand why you didn’t just ask me to come, instead of the whole break into my house and snatch me routine!” I growled at them.

Yoochun shrugged, “It was more fun that way!”

Jaejoong sniggered and put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me along.

“I hate you Yoochun,” I mumbled under my breath as he walked ahead of us.

“Love you too Sunnie!” Yoochun cooed back.

I rolled my eyes while Jaejoong let go of my shoulders and walked beside me.

“Why did he come along?” I huffed looking at Jaejoong. He looked like his mind was focused elsewhere.

“Huh? Oh, there’s a performance here he wants to see,” Jaejoong answered slightly hesitant.

I noticed the large stage to my right. It must be a really special performance if Yoochun wants to see it but then again it could just be the circus.

I shook my head and focused on squeezing through the many people packed around me.

“Jae! Sunnie! Come up here!” Yoochun’s voice bellowed over us.

We looked up to see Yoochun, Changmin, Yunho and Junsu on the overhead bridge that crossed from one side of the amusement park to the other.

“Hi!” I waved at them, “How did you guys get up there?”

They pointed to the right. Jaejoong’s and I followed their direction with our eyes, to see the beginning of the bridge.

“You wanna go up there?” Jaejoong asked.

“I guess, that way we can see the whole park and pick out our rides,” I stated.

Jaejoong nodded and we headed back to the beginning of the bridge. We walked up the steps then along the bridge, meeting the guys exactly in the middle.

“Wow…it’s high up here!” I gasped looking down at the people below.

On one side of the bridge you could see the whole amusement park, on the other side the large stage.

“So what ride would you like to go on first?” Changmin asked.

I turned around and focused on the view of the rides so my back was faced to the stage.

“Hmmm…I want t-“

“PARK MI-SUN, PLEASE TURN AROUND!” Joon’s voice echoed around the park.

My heart stopped for a second and I began to breathe heavily. I slowly turned around to face the stage to see, Joon and the rest of MBLAQ in starting song positions.

“What is he doing?!!” I hissed quietly to Jaejoong.

“Why don’t you listen and find out,” Jaejoong whispered back.

I stared at him, there was a weird glint in his eyes, I couldn’t place it. I sighed and focused back on MBLAQ, mainly Joon.

Joon looked directly at me and cleared his throat into the mic,

“Park Mi-Sun…I’ve known you before my idol life, when I was a simple boy trying to make a name for myself…and you were and still are, a young beautiful girl living life to the fullest…You have stood by me this whole time and never doubted me, I now realise what I really want to say to you that I should have said a long time ago….”

Music began playing through the park. The song in question was My dream, my favourite MBLAQ song and Joon knew that. The boys got into formation ready to sing.

Joon looked at me intensely,

“Gieokhani himdeureot deon shigandeul

Myeot beonigo pogi hago shipdeon nanal deul

Jeo muni yeolligo bichi nae nuneul balgge bichulttae

Kkum kkweo wasseotdeon sungan”

As he sang his verse, he never took his eyes of me, he was singing to me and only for me. It warmed my heart, I’m still so in love with him.

“This is my dream, gakkeumsshik hime buchyeo sseureo jigo shipeulttae

It was my dream, myeot beoneul neomeo jyeodo nal dashi seweo jungeon

You're my dream, you're my soul, you're my reason

Saragari iu baro neo, I need you girl, niga nawi kkum”

Seungho verse was next however as he began to sing, Joon ran off the stage. I watched Joon run through the crowd of people to the beginning of the bridge and make his way up to me while the rest of MBLAQ continued to sing.

Joon stopped in front of me and panted into his mic, “Mi-Sun…I’ve loved you since the first time I met you, you mean the world to me and I’m sorry I didn’t see you in my future till now,”

“Joon-“

“Shhh listen to me, you’re everything I could ever want in a woman, that’s why I want you in my future forever,” Joon then kneeled down on one knee and produce a small black box.

My heart began beating fast. I could hardly believe it, was this really happening?

Joon opened the black box and inside was a silver diamond engagement ring.

Joon began to sing to me, “You're my dream, you're my soul, you're my reason

Saragari iu baro neo, I need you girl, niga nawi kkum…. So….”

Joon stopped and took a long deep breath, “Park Mi-Sun…will you take me, not Lee Joon but as Lee Changsun to be your husband?”

These were the words I longed to hear and now I could finally say what I wanted to.

“Yes yes, a million times yes!” I cried out causing Joon to get up and kiss me passionately on the lips.

Everyone cheered and clapped around us as Joon held me tight in the kiss. It had been a while since I felt his lips on mine. I missed him so much.

We parted from the kiss then Joon placed my new engagement ring on my finger.

“It’s now official and public! MBLAQ’s member Lee Joon is marrying his long term girlfriend Park Mi-Sun, who has been like a beautiful sister to us, supporting us no matter what…so girls, Joon is officially off the market!” Mir called into his mic.

I giggled and wiped the tears from my eyes. Joon then picked me up bridal style and carried me along the bridge walkway.

“Oppa! What are you doing?!” I squealed out.

“We, my wife, have some unfinished bedroom business to catch up on!” Joon whispered in my ear.

I giggled shyly understanding. That’s Lee Joon for you, my dream and now my husband to be. I guess people like me can be with the idol of their dreams.