Finale

Beyond the fate

 

                Karina just stays at the side of stage while watching the play. She is the one who write the script for the play but didn’t act because her family doesn’t agree with her idea to appear on stage. After a while she feels everything for the play goes smoothly, she decides to go to hidden place at the stadium and relax at there. She found the place few days ago while others still practice on stage and she could feel really ease at there even she doesn’t know why she feel like that; something that she haven’t feel for ages.

                She takes out her locket and take a good look to the picture inside it; her grandmother with a guy. Suddenly, she feels someone watching over she and she want to check but the person dashes to her before grab her neck. The person lifts her until Karina couldn’t feel her feet on the ground.

                “Who are you? What are you doing at my place?” ask the guy that have same face with the picture inside her necklace.

                Karina tries to escape from the guy’s grab but his strength greater than her. She tries to answer it, “I---just---come here to relax myself. Let---me g---go.”

                “Filth people like you shouldn’t come to place like this. It just you surrender yourself to be killed by me.” Say the guy.

                “Are you--- Okamoto--- Keito?” ask Karina.

                “How you know my name? Are you here to kill me?” ask the guy named Keito.

                “I’m--- not to kill you but--- oba-chan always told me stories between--- her and you.” Say Karina.

                Keito releases his grab and Karina fell on the floor. Karina coughs a bit due the pain at . She says, “Ah, I almost think I will die when meet you.”

                “Who is your oba-chan?” ask Keito.

                “I think you will know if I tell you her name is Kokushou Karina.” say Karina.

                “Where is she? I want to meet her. Please bring me to meet her.” Say Keito.

                Karina slowly looks at the ground for a few seconds and says, “She...she’s not here anyone. She died because someone kills her and no one could detect who is the killer.”

                “Does she tell anyone else about me other than you?” ask Keito.

                “No, she only told me about you and asked me to keep it as secret. She also wants me to give you this necklace.” Say Karina. She takes off her necklace and put it on Keito’s hand. Karina also tells Keito why the immortal potion doesn’t give any affect to her grandmother and why she runs away from him.

Then, Karina decides to give a little time for him but Keito gives back the necklace to her and says, “You should keep it as I know you could take a good care of this necklace.”

*********************

                “Kairyu-san, where you have been? Everyone already begin the party.” Say Miko.

                “Gomen, I accidentally doze off at my secret spot at backstage.” Say Karina.

                “Wah, you really brave ne to go there. People keep saying there is monster that lives at back of this place and they could kill anyone who dares to disturb him without mercy.” Say Miko.

                Karina just smiles and joins others but deep in her heart saying, “He is not a monster but only lonely immortal guy who still waits for his lover without even know her lover already died.”

                After the party, she just goes to supermarket to buy ingredient for her bento. She plans to make bento for herself and Keito. She already agrees to go to meet him again during lunch break.

                “Tadaima.” Say Karina as she gets into her house. She already leaves out from her family when she get into high school and leave at one-room apartment because it nearer to her school.

********************

                Keito just sit at high place to avoid anyone notice him. He takes out his necklace and takes a look at the picture in the locket. It is his picture with someone named Kokushou Karina. It is the first human who found him lodging around the place.

Flashback

                “You think you can scare me with that ‘spooky’ voice?” ask Karina.

                “I could cut your throat in second.” Say Keito.

                Karina just laugh and says, “You just want to do like that because you don’t want anyone know about this place, right? You’re greedy.”

                “I’m the first one who found this place.” Say Keito.

                “And I don’t care about it.” say Karina. From that day, Karina keeps coming to the place to rest and Keito getting used to see Karina around. They always spend time together until the day that Karina told him, “Gomen, Keito. From now on, I can’t come to this place anymore.”

                “What do you mean by that, Karina?” ask Keito.

                Karina only bows and keeps saying ‘gomen’ to him before leave the place. Since that day, never come to that place anymore. He wants to find Karina but him afraid if the member of that dark organization will come to chase him.

Flashback end.

*************************

                “Kairyu-san, where are you going?” ask Miko. No one ever dare to call her as Karina because it is same with her oba-chan’s name and she really famous with her beauty at the public. Kairyu come from combination of her first and last name.

                “Hm... just go to a place where I could get new idea. Maybe it can be use for our next play.” Say Karina before leave the class. She just brings the bento box to the place and it seems Keito still surprise to see her at there.

                “Why you come to this place again? I almost killed you yesterday.” ask Keito.

                “I think I want to share this bento with you. I already prepare it too many for someone like me.” Say Karina as she shows the bento box to him.

                Keito just join her to eat the bento as he thinks that he haven’t eat mortal’s meals for long period of time. He asks, “What is your name?”

                “My name is Kuzuryu Karina but everyone call me as Kairyu. I don’t want to get confuse with oba-chan.” Say Karina.

                “You really look like her. When first time I saw you, I’m almost mistaken you as her but slowly I realize you doesn’t have charisma that she has.” Say Keito.

                “My family members also said like that. That’s why they create my nickname as Kairyu as I have dragon birthmark at my wrist.” Say Karina. She pulls off her wristband and shows the birthmark before put back her wristband.

                “Why you cover it?” ask Keito.

                “It really troublesome to show it to public. I had got involve with deadly fight because of it.” say Karina.

                Both of them talk about many things while enjoy the bento. When they hear ring bells, Karina tell him that she need to go back to her class. Keito ask whether she will come back again and she only reply that she will try to come over.

***********************

                That night, she just comes back home and realize someone already broke into her house. She opens the door and get ready to fight with whom in the house. Then, she realize it just elders from her family’s dark organization. She says, “Ah, it is both of you. I thought it was some stupid people who broke into precious place.”

                “Could you show respect to your elder?” ask one of them, Jane.

                “You want me to respect someone who broke into my house? In your dreams. So, what you want at here?” say Karina as she throws herself on the couch.

                “Leader wants you to come back to our place and want you to inherit the legacy.” Say Ken.

                “I don’t want to go back. I already happy to live here as normal human.” Say Karina.

                “You would never become as normal human. You’re one of psychic that powerful to lead us for bright future.” Say Jane.

                “I don’t care about that damn bring future. The reason why oba-chan brings me out from that cruel place is for me to have normal life. I also already forget how to use my power and it already state that our custom only accept male to inherit the legacy.” Say Karina.

                “No one could take over the legacy except for you.” Say Jane.

                “Just ask others who interested to take over the legacy! I have no interest with it and leave my place now!” Say Karina with angry tone. Both of the elders just leave the place with disappointed feeling. Yes, she is one of psychic and the legacy means the dark organization that covers all their secrets from public.

                The reason why her oba-chan left Keito is to avoid the organization kills Keito. Even he is an immortal; her clan know how to kill an immortal with one of their poisonous potions. Her oba-chan only tells about Keito to her because she knows her granddaughter could help her to safe him.

                Karina locks all the doors and windows in the house before she throws herself on the bed. She really afraid if the elder notice about Keito’s existence after their visit. She opens a cabinet and takes out a book to read what’s written inside it.

                “They only left one way to hide him.” Say Karina in her mind after she finishes read the book and keep it back in the cabinet.

**********************

                “What do you mean throw out my immortal?” ask Keito.

                “That’s the only way because if they found you; they will kill you.” Say Karina.

                “Nothing will kill immortal like me.” Say Keito.

                “That’s what you think but not for us. My family have a potion that could kill any immortal with just one drop of it.” say Karina.

                “Does everyone in your family have that potion?” ask Keito.

                “Only certain people in my family could make it but I think they have kept the potion at our HQ.” Say Karina.

                “Why you want to safe me from being killed?” ask Keito. He really curious with the girl in front of him who has same aura with previous Karina.

                “Oba-chan wants you to find your happiness but she knows you will face a bit problem to do it.” say Karina.

                “Kairyu, why you really kind to me even I have try to kill you before this?” ask Keito again.

                “I don’t know why I do that but if you try to kill me again, I will use that potion on you.” Say Karina.

                “You have the potion?” Keito really surprise with it.

                “Let me tell you a secret; the important ingredient to make the potion is one drop of head family’s blood. Without it, the potion would never be complete.” Whisper Karina.

                “Is that mean that you’re member of head family?” ask Keito and Karina just giggles with it before says, “Maa... it really hard to say about it.”

                After spend time at there, Karina has to excuse herself because her class will begin soon. Keito just smile to see her smile as it remind him of previous Karina. Suddenly, he feels something bad will happen to her.

                That night, he get vision that Karina being drag by foreign people that wear black hood and he could hear Karina’s scream for help. He almost falls off from high place but he manages to land properly. Keito just hopes Karina would be safe at that moment.

************************

                Karina falls off from bed because of the nightmare. She holds her head and say, “Itai~!! What happen here?”

                Karina feels really pain at her left hand and notices her hand land on the broken glass. She quickly goes to her study table and treats the injuries. She wraps and keeps everything in first-aid box before goes back to her bed. She doesn’t even care to clean the broken glasses.

                “Why I dream about that?” Karina keeps asking in her mind until she falls asleep.

                The next day, she wake up and get ready for the day. She just lucky that no school on that day. She watch television show and sense someone around there; someone foreign to be at place like her house. She gets ready at the door and wait if anyone would ring the bell but nothing come.

                “Ah, it seems it just silly instinct again.” Say Karina. When she turns around, Keito’s face only inch from her face. “Whoa!! How you get into here? Wait a second, how you know my house?” she almost falls on the floor but Keito catch her mid-air.

                “I just follow your aura and I get into here from there.” Say Keito as he points to the opened-window.

                “I thought you should hide your existence from everyone.” Say Karina.

                Both of them go to the couch and Keito says, “It just feels really lonely when you’re not coming to my place today. It seems I already used to sense you around me.”

                “For what I come to school on weekend? No one at there and it only cause slack on my school performance.” Say Karina.

                “Whoa, this house better than what I used to live before this.” Say Keito.

                “It really different from before. You want to eat anything? I could prepare for you.” Say Karina. Keito just nods his head and Karina goes to kitchen to prepare food for both of them. She just makes sure no elders around the place and silently make shield to hide Keito’s presence.

                After awhile, Karina serves the food on the table and tells Keito to eat. Keito take a bite from the food and says, “You really look like her. Even your cooking same with her cooking.”

                “It was oba-chan who taught me cooking. She--- she---always help me.” Say Karina while try not to cry in front of Keito. Keito stands up from his seat and go to hug Karina. Karina just cries without making noise while Keito just rub her back.

************************

Since that day, Keito just stay at Karina’s house when Karina goes to school. Keito tries to calm himself as every time he closes his eyes but same nightmare comes to visit his dream. He asks about it to Karina but it seem the girl hide something from him as she always avoid from his questions.

                He watches television but feel something under the sofa. He realizes it is a book about immortal creatures and flips the book. He stops at the page and could see info about Karina. Keito really surprise to know that Karina is heiress of dark organization that always kills immortal for mortal’s sake.

                “Why she never tells me about it?” ask Keito in his mind. Suddenly, the same vision comes again but this time, he could see someone want to kill Karina.

*****************

                Karina goes to supermarket to buy ingredient for the dinner. She really happy that she will have someone to talk with during dinner since the last time she did it with her oba-chan. She walks to go back home happily while humming some songs that she like.

                “Wah, it seems our ojou-sama really happy right now.” Say Taisuke.

                “What are you doing here?” Karina really surprise to see it because she knows someone send them to catch her.

                “We’re here to bring you back to our place. Leader already wants you to be at there.” Say Noriko. Karina tries to escape from them but Taisuke already cover with soaked-potion cloth that makes Karina lose her conscious. Karina mutters, “Keito...”

***************************

                Keito knows something wrong is happening as picture frame that contain Karina’s picture fall on the ground. He tries to concentrate on surrounding and could see Karina being brought by someone that wear black cape that cover their bodies.

                “Damn, what they want from her?” ask Keito before jump off from the window to save Karina. He uses his ability to detect where they bring Karina. He runs with all his strength to reach at the place where they bring Karina as the people who bring her really fast in movement. He just forgets about his fatigue as he doesn’t want to lose anyone anymore after what happen.

                After few hours running, he arrive at underground base and just get into the place using secret door that he accidentally found. He follows Karina’s trail and her aura to a huge hall. Karina already lay on the middle of hall and surround by weird circles.

                “KAIRYU!!” shouts Keito and he want to get near to Karina but a group of black-capes already catch him.

                “It seems our target since 40 years ago already arrive here. Let’s begin our ritual to dispose both of these creatures.” Shout the leader, Ichirou. Everyone in the hall cheer with the words.

                “Why you do this? Kairyu is your daughter.” Say Keito.

                “We don’t need useless daughter as she only brings troubles for us and the only thing that we need to do it eliminates her.” Say Ichirou. Everyone begin chant something weird while some of them take out weapon to kill both Karina and Keito.

                Keito try to make Karina awake but it seems the chemical effect still on her. Keito gets near to Karina and shout, “Kairyu, wake up! They will kill you and you can’t find your oba-san killer.”

                Ichirou begin rise up the knife and ready to stab Karina while the chant begin louder and louder. Suddenly, a glow of light surround and it make Ichirou froze at that moment. Ichirou feel weird and ask, “What happen? Why I can’t move my hand?”

                “How dare you try to kill my precious granddaughter just because she in love with someone who is immortal?” everyone in the room could hear the voice. Keito remember it is Kokusho Karina’s voice and try to search for her. Then, someone in white long-dress gets near to Karina and does something that could awake her.

                “Oba-chan, it’s that you?” ask Karina when wake up.

                “Kairyu, you should use it to show that no one could underestimate you.” Say the voice and Karina stand up. Without lift up a finger, chain that tied Keito break down and everyone could see something aura-like around Karina’s body. Keito knows the seal that avoid Karina lost control already break.

                “So, it was you guys who kill oba-chan. You guys don’t want her to teach me more about anything that could ruin this organization. Just because you guys are psychics, it doesn’t mean you could do whatever you want.” Say Karina. She just open her arm and begin destroy the hall.

                Everyone begin run to save their lives while Keito try his best to get near Karina but Karina’s aura make he couldn’t get near to her even an inch. He shouts, “KAIRYU! Stop it! You just turn yourself into one of them!”

                “I want to destroy this place and make sure no one would be out alive.” say Karina.

                “Kairyu, this is your house. You can’t destroy your house no matter how bad they already did on you.” Say Keito. Karina’s aura begins fade out and falls on the ground. Keito quickly lift Karina up and walk to leave the place. Karina couldn’t say anything because her sight turns to pitch black.

**********************

                Karina opens her eyes and notices her at other place. She looks around and couldn’t find Keito at all. She begins panic with it but before she could wake up, Keito arrive at the room while someone tag behind him. Keito notice Karina already awake and says, “Ah, you already awake. I just bring someone that could heal you.”

                “Wah, I never see psychic before this. Are you the real one?” say Ryosuke.

                “I never want to be psychic if I had give choice. Are you one of Keito’s friends?” ask Karina.

                “Yeah and I really want to throw out my immortality after I meet someone important for me. I heard you know how to make that rare potion.” Say Ryosuke as he make several checks on Karina.

                “I just get it from my late oba-chan. She taught me how to make it secretly.” Say Karina.

                “Could you prepare it from some of us? We already tired to become immortal.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I can prepare the potion right...” Say Karina and Keito cuts it, “But only after she fully recover. You should focus on your treatment first. Ryosuke is a healer.”

                “Wah, it seems Keito already found someone important to him too.” Say Ryosuke. Keito just ignore Ryosuke’s words and leave the room. Karina wants to ask more to Keito but she can’t stop him from leaving the room.

                “He already changes since the last time we meet him. What happen to him?” say Ryosuke. He use some of chakra to heal Karina’s back.

                Karina couldn’t hide her blush and try to answer it, “Nothing happen between me and him but I heard he really miss my late oba-chan who is his old lover.”

                “Your oba-chan?” Ryosuke begin interesting to hear it.

                “Yeah, here is her picture.” Say Karina while give Ryosuke to look at her locket. Ryosuke really surprise to see it the picture and compares it to Karina who in front of her.

                “Wah, the lady inside the picture really similar with you.” Say Yuto who just get into the room. Karina quickly fix her clothes as Ryosuke just finish treat her.

                Ryosuke give the locket back to Karina and ask Yuto, “When you arrive here?”

                “Just now. Keito tells us that there will be party at here and everyone already arrives here. Wah, it really rare to see someone who has similar face with anyone that we’ve met before.” Say Yuto.

                “I bet it already noisy at here.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Can I ask, what is this place?” ask Karina.

                “Oh, this is where we always gather and this house always under Yuri’s care.” Say Yuto. Both of them help Karina to move around until they reach at living room. The boys make her sit on the couch and Karina could see everyone in that room including Keito.

                “Jaa, this is Kairyu-chan. She really kawaii.” Say Yukiko as she hugs Karina tightly.

                Another girl named Naomi hold Yukiko’s hand and says, “Yukiko-chan, she could out of breath if you continue like that.”

                “Yatta, we will make party tonight and we will grill plenty of meats and other things.” Say Rin to Ryosuke.

                “Why you guys don’t afraid with me? I almost kill half of my own family members last night.” Say Karina while looking on the ground. She can’t look anyone in that room anymore.

                “We’re just same. The boys save us from more bad things happen. In your case, it can be count as success as most of us almost near to gate of death when the boys save us.” Say Ayumi. Karina just shows her faint smile to everyone. She doesn’t want to touch the topic as it already becomes her nightmare.

********************

                Everyone really happy during the party and Karina just smile about it. After the party end, Karina wants to get some rest but she can’t move yet and don’t know where she should go. Keito just lift her up and bring her into a room. He puts her on the bed and says, “You can rest at here. Oyasumi.”

                “Oyasumi. Keito-kun, where are you going?” ask Karina when notices that Keito is leaving the room.

                “I’m going to check on others. Don’t worry; I will be at here to take care of you from those filthy people.” Say Keito. He kisses on Karina’s forehead before leave the room. Karina just closes her eyes and tries to get some sleep.

                She dreams about bad things that happen at her place and she quickly wake up. A pair of hands wraps around her and whisper words that make her calm down. After that, she notices that she already in Keito’s hug.

                “I’m here. There’s nothing you should be afraid anymore. Now, get back to sleep as you want to recover quickly as you want to prepare that potion.” Say Keito while bring Karina back on the bed.

                After several days, Karina fully recovers and begin list out ingredient that she should have in order to prepare the rare potion. She can’t leave the house because Keito deny her to leave the house. She could only walk around the place to kill the time.

                “Kairyu-chan, the boys say that they already collect all the ingredient and it depend on you on when you want to make the potion.” Say Ayumi.

                Karina just looks up to sky and calculate something in her mind before says, “I will make it tonight. It would be nice night to make the potion.”

                “Why you say like that?” ask Ayumi who want to know about it and Karina just tell her, “The potion could only be prepared in cloudless night and full moon.”

**************************

                That night, everyone just gather to see how the rare potion being prepares. Karina just takes out a scroll from her necklace and throws it to the air before it turn wide paper that floating in the air. Karina just put the ingredients inside the pot without even look at it. Everyone look like that she always prepares the potion.

                “Kairyu, are you sure that you use right ingredient? It seem that you didn’t even look when throw the ingredients just now.” Say Kota.

                “Oh, it seems something inside me controls the movement while throwing the ingredients but it not complete yet.” Say Karina. She opens her hand and faces the sky for awhile before some kind of star come to her hand. She just throws it into the pot and stirs the potion.

                “Is that a star?” ask Ayumi.

                “Star of honesty. Not many people could get this star as it only come to you when you really, really need it. Can one of you help me to stir this while I add the last ingredient to prepare the potion?” say Karina. Naomi just volunteer to stir the potion while Karina takes out a knife before cut her hand and let the blood drop into the pot.

                “What are you doing? I thought you blood used for make potion to kill immortal.” Say Keito.

                “Yeah but ingredient for that potion is actually different from this potion and it require destruction flower.” Say Karina.

                “Destruction flower?” everyone confuse to hear it.

                “Oh, the flower only grow at dark place and it could deceive people with it beauty but deadly poisonous. I heard it really hard to find the flower and we only use it extract to prepare it.” say Karina. After several drops of her blood get into the pot, Karina just put the cut into and her own blood until the bleeding stops.

                After almost 2 hours stirring the potion, Karina takes a big flask and uses some kind of trick to fill the flask. She claps her hand for 3 times and potion in the flask suddenly makes small explosion before Karina could says, “It already done. You guys need to take small cup of the potion and just stand the pain for awhile. For who doesn’t take the potion, please cover your ears for safety as the screaming could damage your hearing.”

                “Are you sure about it?” ask Ayumi.

                “Yeah, it will be really hurt for our ears. I had felt it before when someone like me prepare potion for his friend and I almost lost my hearing ability.” Say Karina. She wants to move around but due to effect of preparing the potion, it takes almost all her strength and couldn’t move. Keito just cuddles her and bring her back to rest.

**********************

                It already 3 days since the boys takes the potion and the screaming become slower and slower but it still can be heard within the house. The girls use ear muffler to stand the noise while Karina just stay in the room and get enough rest as she doesn’t need to use anything to cover her ear as she already use some trick to cover her ear.

                “Kairyu-chan, are you okay?” ask Yukiko as she gets into the room.

                “Getting better. Gomen for make you worry.” Say Karina as she wakes up from the bed.

                “It’s okay. You already work too hard to make the potion for the boys. So, what’s your feeling towards Keito?” Say Yukiko.

                “Why you suddenly ask about it?” Ask Karina.

                “Maa, it seem Keito really care about you. From what I heard, he never likes that before he leaves the group.” Say Yukiko.

                “Where you hear about it?” ask Karina who really curious about it.

                “The boys always talk about it. When he arrived here with you, everyone really surprise to see it as they said Keito never care about anyone else other than himself.” Say Yukiko.

                “That’s why you ask me if I have feeling towards him?” guess Karina before she continues, “...but even I have feeling with him, he still loves my late oba-chan and no one could change the fact.”

                “Your oba-chan...” Yukiko repeat Karina’s words.

                “Yeah, the one who has same name with me. That’s why I hate anyone calling me as Karina. I create Kairyu name to avoid myself to remember tragedy about oba-chan.” Say Karina while looking outside the window.

                That night, they decide make BBQ as the boys success throw their immortality. Karina makes several checks on the boys to make sure the potion work on them. The girls feel relieve as they don’t need to listen to any scream from the boys.

                “Ha~~ I’m hungry!” shout Ryosuke.

                “You only think about foods even you already eat it for hundreds years.” Say Kota. Both of them begin fights while others just enjoy the foods and ignore the fight.

                Karina just sits at a table and enjoys her food while Keito just sit beside her. She says, “Why you don’t want to eat? From now on, you’re not immortal anymore and you need to live like normal people.”

                “I don’t have to worry about it because you’re here. You will help me with it, right?” say Keito.

                “Why me?” ask Karina.

                “Because you’re the first one who come to me after your oba-chan but become the first one who grabs my heart.” Say Keito as he grabs Karina’s hand.

                “I thought you still love my oba-chan more than everything.” Say Karina.

                “But it would never help me right now. I also don’t need to worry about your family anymore.” Say Keito. Karina just continues eat her foods without reply anything to Keito. Keito asks, “If I ask you to become someone special to me, would you accept it?”

                “If I don’t become burden to you, I’m okay with it.” say Karina.

                “Of course you would never become burden to me. About your family, they can’t do anything because I’m not immortal anymore.” Say Keito. That night becomes their wonderful night because it connects two hearts.

**************************

                Karina feels really grateful with happen in her life but after awhile, she begin feel that she’s missing in her heart. She begins spacing out and always misses in conversation when she joins others. Keito notices about it and ask, “You miss your family, right?”

                “Why you say like that?” ask Karina.

                “It written all over your face and everyone worry about you. So, you want to visit them at the place?” Say Keito.

                “I want to visit them but afraid they will attack me.” Say Karina.

                “Don’t worry; I will be there with you to visit them.” Say Keito. After several days, both of them go to the underground base to meet them as Karina want to visit her own family. Karina couldn’t hide her nervous to meet them but Keito just hold her hand and make sure she calm at that moment.

                “What are you doing here?” ask Ichirou when receive them.

                “I just want to tell you that I will continue my life with him and I hope you could receive him. I know you would never kill me because you would never want the blood in my body stop at me.” Say Karina.

                “You really brave to say it to me, Kairyu. Do you know that I could kill you at here without mercy?” say Ichirou.

                “Of course I know but remember two things; no one would inherit my ability and only me who knows where is destruction flower.” Say Karina.

                “Do you have evidence where is the flower?” ask Ichirou.

                “The evidence is on your daughter itself.” Say Keito. Karina just turns her back to face Ichirou and show a black flower on her hair to Ichirou. Everyone really surprise to see it because it well-known mysterious flower.

                “Where you get the flower?” ask Ichirou.

                “Of course because I know where it grow.” Say Karina.

                “But that flower may fake flower.” Say Ichirou.

                “If you want to see it, dozou.” Say Karina. She throws the flower to Ichirou and he really surprise to see the flower. Karina knows it is first time for Ichirou to see the flower in front of his eyes based on his reaction.

                “So, what you want by coming to this place?” ask Ichirou.

                Karina takes back the flower before put it on her hair and says, “Simple... just don’t disturb my life as I will begin my life with him from now on.”

                “What can I guarantee about it since you doesn’t want special blood within you don’t end on you?” demand Ichirou.

                “Well, I will teach my future children and choose the best to serve our organization. If I don’t follow it, I will tell you where the destruction flower is.” Say Karina.

                “It’s a deal. I will give you my blessing for your life and make sure you do what you already promise us.” Say Ichirou.

                “You hold my words, my dad.” Say Karina. Then, both of them leave the place and Karina almost falls on the floor.

                “What happen to you?” ask Keito.

                “I feel super scared to face my dad. He really popular with his super fierce when someone snuck into the place without permission.” Say Karina. Keito just smile with Karina and both of them go back to their house.

******************

                “Kairyu, what are you plant at here?” ask Naomi when see Karina at backyard.

                “Oh, I just want to plant destruction flower. It could become our secret weapon at here from enemy.” Say Karina. Naomi just looks at the soil where Karina plants the flower and suddenly a tree with full of flowers appear at there.

                “EH?! What happen here?” ask Naomi.

                “Maa, let’s just call it as miracle flower as it easily grow and bloom but don’t tell anyone about it or people will use this flower for bad purpose.” Say Karina and Naomi just agree with it.

                “So, what are you going to do from now on?” ask Naomi.

                “We still try to plan about it as it about our future life.” Say Karina. Then, they hear ringing bell that tell the boys already arrive home from their work. Both of them just go to kitchen to prepare drinks for the boys as other girls still busy with their work and class.

                “So, how’s your work today?” ask Naomi.

                “It really fun but Keito keep making mistake while posing.” Say Kota. All of them begin their works as models and they become really popular with their looks.

                “As long you guys enjoy the work, it would be better. I also need to manage my school that I already leave for long time.” Say Karina.

                “Ah, you’re right. You also need to take things at your house.” say Keito.

                “Just do it when you have time.” Say Hikaru. Karina just agrees with it and just kills time with making script as it the only thing that she could do.

*************************

                “It is okay for you to leave your school just like that?” ask Keito.

                “Maa, I already left many things at class right now. I also found work that Yukiko-chan recommends to me.” Say Karina. They just pack things that she needs and load it into the car. Karina doze off while on the way to go back home as she really tired.

                “Wah, she really fast-asleep.” Say Ayumi when see Keito cuddles Karina to get into the house. The girls help Keito to bring Karina’s things while Keito brings her to the bed. Everyone knows Karina will face difficult to wake up after she fall asleep.

                “So, when you will propose to her?” ask Yuto.

                “When the right time comes, I will do it. I still make preparation for it.” say Keito. He takes out a velvet box that contain ring and take a look on it.

                “Why you still wait for it? You should ask her as soon before it too late.” Say Yuri.

                “Urusai to both of you.” Say Keito. He keep it back into his pocket and check on Karina who still asleep inside the room. He just smiles to see Karina who still asleep likes a baby.

***********************

                One day, Karina suddenly disappear from the house and everyone panic with it especially Keito. He tries to call Karina on her phone but she doesn’t answer it and only get into voicemail. He wants to leave for search Karina but Kota says, “We need to come out with plan before find her.”

                “Where have you been, Karina? Stop making people worry about you.” Say Keito in his mind.

                They discuss about the search of Karina. When they want to leave the house, they see Karina on the way to go back home. Everyone ask her with “Where you have been?”, “Why you didn’t tell us?” and many more.

                “Gomen for not telling you guys. I went to visit oba-chan’s grave and visit a place after that. I need to take some supplement for myself since these few days, I feel something wrong with me.” Say Karina.

                “Do you mean that you guys to meet the doctor?” ask Naomi.

                “Yeah, since I have been throw out and want to faint.” Say Karina.

                “What the doctor said to you?” ask Rin. Karina just blushes with it and could not say anything.

                Keito suddenly think about something and asks, “It’s about my baby with you?” Karina just nods and everyone celebrate it with them. Keito takes chance to bring out the ring and propose her, “Kairyu, would you like to become my wife and mom to our baby in your stomach?”

                “Of course, I would be honour.” Say Karina as she hugs Keito.

                They make the ceremony few weeks after that at close place. Surprisingly, Karina’s family come to see the ceremony and Karina couldn’t hide her happiness to meet them again. Everything goes smoothly and without accident.

                Since that day, both of them begin their life as husband and wife. Everyone give their best support to them and Karina’s family doesn’t make anything that will disturb the couple life. The couple get three sons and all of them inherit ability from their mother. They also ready to work for the organization when the right time come but never forget who they are.