How It All Started

Why couldn't it be me?

 

Chapter 1 - How it all started (Dun Dun Duuuun)


Hyuna was about to walk over to the staff when she felt someone tug on her hair. The tiny girl furrowed her brows and spun around, opening to start whining but she just blinked when she saw the person in front of her. The cheeky rapper lifted one corner of his lips up in a smirk.
"Yah, Kim Hyuna. Where are your manners? You should greet your favorite Oppa instead of just staring at me. You invite us here but don't even come to pick us up. We almost got lost."  
Before he could continue nagging, the girl stepped closer and wrapped her arms around his middle, letting out a soft chuckle as she looked up at him.
"I'm sorry, Oppa. I was in the middle of filming but Jintaek Oppa wanted to go pick you up. Where are the other guys?"
He smiled when he felt her thin arms around his body, placing his hand on her back and rubbing it lightly.
"What do you think where they are? Yoseob dragged them away to find the kitchen."
Hyuna pulled back from the hug and reached for Junhyung's hand. She was eager to show him around. Their house, the other girls, her dog and her best friend. 
Hyuna always needed some time to get close to people but after spending a lot of time with her G7 members, she finally felt comfortable with each and every one of them. But she has gotten close to one girl especially. 

"Hara unnie!"
Hyuna pulled Junhyung with her until she stopped in front of a thin girl with long, brown hair. 
"Unnie, this is Junhyung. I told you about him." 
She waited for Junhyung to say something and furrowed her brows when she didn't hear anything from behind her.
'Did he go away without telling me?' She looked over her shoulder and saw him still standing behind her. His mouth was open and he just stared at Hara. 
Hyuna raised her eyebrow at his weird behaviour and pushed her elbow into his side, making him gasp for air.
"Yah!"
He glared at the girl in front of him before looking back at Hara, who was watching the two of them with an amused smile. Junhyung smiled back akwardly and held his hand out to her. 
"It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot of your jokes already from this babo right here." 
Hara giggled as she took his hand to shake it gently.
"Of course she would talk about me. My little student loves my jokes."
Hyuna just took a step aside and raised an eyebrow as she watched the two.
Since when was her Oppa behaving so weird? And why did it seem like she was bothering the two of them? She couldn't be jealous because Hara had that effect on him..right? He was only a friend. Hyuna shrugged that uncomfortable feeling off and put her perfect smile on. She had done it multiple times before for the cameras when she had schedules and no time to rest.   
"Unnie, we should Junhyung Oppa around, don't you think?" She grabbed both of their hands and started dragging them away to their house before they could continue staring lovingly at each other. She couldn't help but intently watch them the whole day. Only later on she realized that this was the day when it started..



_____________________________________________

I'M SO SO SORRY!!!
I wrote this like a month ago already but didn't finish it and then I just wasn't in the mood anymore and now I thought that I should at least finish this chapter now. It could seem a bit weird because of that e___e;
I just rushed the end now.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND COMMENT PLEASE

 

BUT HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE MV AND PERFORMANCE? Loving whatever *^* Tell me your opinion in a comment or on my profile or something ;o; Spazzing is always welcome!
Kkwonsso with the hairdryer fewngfew such a cutie ;u;